SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:26 pm

I can check all the boxes on the "would make a good Bachelor checklist" with Ben H. He's gorgeous, well-spoken, can claim bonafide employment, owns a home, involved in charitable work, good with kids and had a previous serious relationship. All of this transpired before TPTB got ahold of him.  Ben H. for Bachelor? Yes, please. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 pm

FLChica wrote:I can check all the boxes on the "would make a good Bachelor checklist" with Ben H. He's gorgeous, well-spoken, can claim bonafide employment, owns a home, involved in charitable work, good with kids and had a previous serious relationship. All of this transpired before TPTB got ahold of him.  Ben H. for Bachelor? Yes, please. yes

Sold! Hugesmile

BachelorFamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:56 pm

FLChica wrote:I can check all the boxes on the "would make a good Bachelor checklist"
I hope Ben's also good at handling all the drama the producers willl put him through. They're always looking for that "shock" factor to keep people talking. They don't care about a love story only the ratings which equal income and job security for those who are employed by the show.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Technically, Tenley would pull a Kacie B and probably with a similar outcome. I have no problem with her pursuing whoever she wants, but since she can you know, text, call, FT, whatever, then why put it on SM for the rest of the world to see? It is like she tries to force these guys to want her and that is pathetic to me. If a girl IRL pursued a guy she knew IRL this hard on SM, most would call her creepy.

As for gentle Ben. Of course Shawn had no jealousy toward Ben, was a terrific little puppy and happily sat and watched Shawn cuddle Kaitlyn for 6 or 7 hours. Sorry Shawn, you thought of Ben as your bestie, not as a guy dating Kaitlyn. JMO.

And Kaitlyn's recommendation is probably the only reason I don't want Ben for bachelor, since I don't share her taste in most men. Now if Ben had made her feel a little uncomfortable about herself, sure, but he was that cute little puppy who was happy to watch her cuddle Shawn. Yuck.

Ben H, I really like you, don't care that you are 26, but being bestiies with KaitBoo lowers my opinion of you. If you are anything like the guy the last self centered bachelorette recommended for the bachelor then I say, no thanks!
?? This sounds like fic laugh out loud Anyway, none of this is anything that anyone involved has said. And there's no reason to believe that any of this is true. Why cant Ben be friends with Shawn? 

Funny thing, it is my opinion and I am aloud to it, just like you are allowed to yours.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 pm

I am not a fan of Shawn and Kaitlyn, their behavior post show is the most bothersome thing to me. I have also been a supporter of Ben and would much rather him the lead than Nick.

My opinion, I dislike Shawn and Kaitlyn, so yes it is making me look at Ben and Cupcake sideways. Jared is not great friends with Shawn, simply ran into him in a bar and showed a lot of class.

And yes, I do find watching Shawn and Kaitlyn cuddle in bed for six to seven hours odd. But I also complimented him for bringing it up to her like an adult.

BTW, I really like Sharleen and still can't figure out why she likes MeAndI. JMO and it doesn't really seem to harm Sharleen or MeAndI even a little bit.

BTW, unless you are George W Bush, the saying is fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I hope Ben does what is best for Ben, and for my sake distances himself from this mean immature couple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
FLChica wrote: I can check all the boxes on the "would make a good Bachelor checklist"
I hope Ben's also good at handling all the drama the producers willl put him through. They're always looking for that "shock" factor to keep people talking. They don't care about a love story only the ratings which equal income and job security for those who are employed by the show.
You're right. TPTB would do their best to drive him to the brink with craziness. He did pretty well this season with all the shenanigans, so I'm hopeful he would survive! He might just find his forever love in the process. Ben H would be fun to watch and I'd just love the eye candy. :fanningfan
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:And yes, I do find watching Shawn and Kaitlyn cuddle in bed for six to seven hours odd. But I also complimented him for bringing it up to her like an adult.
We don't know that Kaitlyn was literally cuddling in bed with Shawn in front of Ben. Kaitlyn and Shawn are tacky but that's just cruel and I don't see them doing it. All we know is that the three of them talked for 6 hours while she was on the bed with Shawn. And I don't think whose bed she was on was the issue. It is what she said when Ben left the room that was the issue.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Technically, Tenley would pull a Kacie B and probably with a similar outcome. I have no problem with her pursuing whoever she wants, but since she can you know, text, call, FT, whatever, then why put it on SM for the rest of the world to see? It is like she tries to force these guys to want her and that is pathetic to me. If a girl IRL pursued a guy she knew IRL this hard on SM, most would call her creepy.

As for gentle Ben. Of course Shawn had no jealousy toward Ben, was a terrific little puppy and happily sat and watched Shawn cuddle Kaitlyn for 6 or 7 hours. Sorry Shawn, you thought of Ben as your bestie, not as a guy dating Kaitlyn. JMO.

And Kaitlyn's recommendation is probably the only reason I don't want Ben for bachelor, since I don't share her taste in most men. Now if Ben had made her feel a little uncomfortable about herself, sure, but he was that cute little puppy who was happy to watch her cuddle Shawn. Yuck.

Ben H, I really like you, don't care that you are 26, but being bestiies with KaitBoo lowers my opinion of you. If you are anything like the guy the last self centered bachelorette recommended for the bachelor then I say, no thanks!
?? This sounds like fic laugh out loud Anyway, none of this is anything that anyone involved has said. And there's no reason to believe that any of this is true. Why cant Ben be friends with Shawn? And why to everything else you said..?

Why are people so hard on these people? We dont know anything! Why finish writing the story when you weren't even the one that started it? Mind boggling.

Funny thing, it is my opinion and I am aloud to it, just like you are allowed to yours. I believe that what is not allowed is telling others what to think or feel.
You can do what you please. And it's not your opinion that's the problem.  It's the lack of facts to judgements. It's sad:( I know these people sign up for this, and people complain it's their own fault. But we dont know them. Soooo who cares. As long as I dont have to marry them, I sure as heck dont.

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:And yes, I do find watching Shawn and Kaitlyn cuddle in bed for six to seven hours odd. But I also complimented him for bringing it up to her like an adult.
We don't know that Kaitlyn was literally cuddling in bed with Shawn in front of Ben. Kaitlyn and Shawn are tacky but that's just cruel and I don't see them doing it. All we know is that the three of them talked for 6 hours while she was on the bed with Shawn. And I don't think whose bed she was on was the issue. It is what she said when Ben left the room that was the issue.

My whole bias against Ben is exact that ^ He knew what was up. He saw it with his own eyes and the fix was in. He opted to stay even though he knew what the outcome was going to be and played it for the opportunity to be TB. Comes across to me like compromising values for the desired outcome.

Good looking but I didn't see much of a personality. Too white bread for me....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 pm

eirekay wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

My whole bias against Ben is exact that ^  He knew what was up.  He saw it with his own eyes and the fix was in.  He opted to stay even though he knew what the outcome was going to be and played it for the opportunity to be TB.  Comes across to me like compromising values for the desired outcome.

Good looking but I didn't see much of a personality.  Too white bread for me....
See, this is it. This is the "issue". Lol We dont know why he stayed though. We have no clue. So to say one way or another..? And I could say all the guys were quite vanilla this season (though it's never that they're vanilla..nobody shows anything unless it's a cat fight, which the whole season was just that. Nick and Shawn's cat fight ft. Kaitlyns lack of awareness.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Just to say: I'm never trying to toss anyones opinion. I'm just trying to be sympathetic here. I dont believe in facts without proof (for the most part.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:58 pm

eirekay wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

My whole bias against Ben is exact that ^  He knew what was up.  He saw it with his own eyes and the fix was in.  He opted to stay even though he knew what the outcome was going to be and played it for the opportunity to be TB.  Comes across to me like compromising values for the desired outcome.

Good looking but I didn't see much of a personality.  Too white bread for me....
Saw what with his own eyes? He didn't know what was said, he wasn't there. He confronted Kaitlyn about his concerns and SHE assured him he wasn't just spinning his wheels. It was her decision to keep him. As far as compromising values, almost every guy this season had prospects to be on BIP or The Bachelor. Are we really supposed to believe Ben Z. was in love with Kaitlyn after only one date? No, that was him making a play for the gig as well. So if Ben knew he had no shot at winning and Kaitlyn still decided to drag him to F3, why not just play along? If he hadn't played along there would be no show. Kaitlyn wasn't being real so why should he? JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman