SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Ben "ran into" Trista and Ryan this morning. I'm thinking it was a planned meeting but he's still adorable as always.

Posting pic here... so cute. Good guys both of them. Will be shocked if Ben is not the next bachelor.

@higgins.ben It is a good morning when you run into some of Colorado's favorite people #fanguying 2h
SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 11375761_1010654002313160_1245311766_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 pm

That's a great pic! Getting some advice are we? :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:24 pm

It's possible but they do all live in Colorado.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 pm

I would love a season of Ben. Much as I love JPG, the past four seasons have been more drama and very little love. I would like to see Ben get back to possibly having love, if he is anything like Sean, it would make me happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:52 pm

I would love a season with Ben and if he is like Sean then that bodes well.

Mostly, I would love a season without coitus.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Stuck--read your signature line.
Ben and anyone else out there: TPTB are not your friend, Just Say No to them.
Cast Chris Manson. He is single. He would be perfect. Any snark or drama would be well deserved after all these seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Stuck--read your signature line.
Cast Chris Manson. He is single. He would be perfect. Any snark or drama would be well deserved after all these seasons.

I know, I know, but I prefer this to box of rocks! Now we could have a season of CM trying to woo the former bachelorettes he wanted to have coitus with. Start with Andi, too bad for Emily got married, anyone else to add to the cast, I am sure some of the women on TB through the years have caught his eye.

We could call it the bachelor: why I got divorced.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Stuck--read your signature line.

I know, I know, but I prefer this to box of rocks!  Now we could have a season of CM trying to woo the former bachelorettes he wanted to have coitus with.  Start with Andi, too bad for Emily got married, anyone else to add to the cast, I am sure some of the women on TB through the years have caught his eye.

We could call it the bachelor: why I got divorced.
Ashley S! As much as I know TPTB are not Ben's friends I would take him over CM because I don't want a season of nothing but coitus. Had enough of it already this season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

What would they do when he got to the final rose?  Would he excuse himself, run change, come back in say his famous line, excuse himself again to change back into his RC outfit and the come back to call the final name?  It would be the most confusing RC ever!   SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 3806527698

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 4564450048

I can just hear MF and TPTB, "dance little donkey dance!" clap3

But back to Ben... I think he'd be a welcome change from the drama, fakeness, etc. of the last few seasons, if he got to have a normal season.  But I can only imagine what lengths TPTB would go to, to one up the drama from this season.  affraid  So, I tend to stick with Run, Ben, Run!  Straight towards umn!  Seriously, you need to hurry up on meeting him, before TPTB get there hooks into him!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Ben will be back with JJ this Monday at the Highland Tap Den

@HighlandTapDen 19h19 hours ago
THE BACHELORS ARE BACK!
JJ and BEN H return to @HighlandTapDen
Monday Night 7pm @BacheloretteABC
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:08 pm

I think Ben has a very strong support system with his family and friends. If he were approached to be the next lead, I'm pretty sure they would give him sound advice and try to negotiate certain things on his terms. Depends on how bad they want him. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ben will be back with JJ this Monday at the Highland Tap Den

@HighlandTapDen  19h19 hours ago
THE BACHELORS ARE BACK!
JJ and BEN H return to @HighlandTapDen
Monday Night 7pm @BacheloretteABC

UMNgirl, advanced warning, you need to get there!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman