SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Speaking of family support system, Ben posted a pic with his cousins as they are in town to visit with him. Looks like he is getting a bit more ripped... maybe working out getting ready just in case he is lead.

Looking good Ben! :Nod:

@higgins.ben Colorado welcomed my cousins in with blue skies and great weather 2h
SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 11324904_1612709288972402_29757911_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 pm

*droool* yep, i want him as the next bachelor alright.. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:19 am

he's so hot! i'm in love!

definitely Team Ben H here!
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Producer Megan posted this. Seems like a lot of producers posting pics that have Ben H in them.

@mfirestone12 Before two-stepping one must attempt to whistle through a blade of grass. #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #SanAntonio #Nottheirfirstrodeo 13h
SanAntonio - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 11355976_1422967194697259_1511664566_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm

I want him as The Bachelor! We need a season like one he would bring after the current tear-filled drama-fest that we are enduring (and yes enjoying laugh out loud)

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 pm

rofl that pose
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Kaitlyn promoting Ben H. for Bach. Not sure why she was able to say all this since he isn't eliminated for another 2 weeks. giggling

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20934291,00.html

Her segment comes up at the 3:00 mark.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Way to spoile the season rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 pm

His ex has come out of the woodwork

http://starmagazine.com/2015/06/30/bachelorette-exclusive-kaitlyn-bristowe-is-contestant-ben-higgins-rebound-romance/

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Contestant Ben Higgins‘ former girlfriend gives Star the lowdown after his Texas hoedown with Kaitlyn Bristowe.

It’s a given that many of the contestants who sign up for The Bachelorette are less interested in finding true love than they are in getting their face on TV… and possibly parlaying that into a showbiz career. That may not be the case for current season favorite Ben Higgins—but his ex-girlfriend Shaelin Adams warns series star Kaitlyn Bristowe that Ben’s intentions (and attentions) might not be totally from the heart.

“Romancing Kaitlyn could be a way for Ben to get back at me, Shaelin, 23, tells Star in an exclusive interview. “We dated for a year and a half before I broke up with him, and soon afterwards, I heard through mutual friends that he signed up for The Bachelorette.

“I was shocked! Ben’s very grounded and doesn’t seek attention; he never seemed like the type of guy who would want to be on TV. But the timing was fitting—and I wouldn’t put it past any guy to use another girl to make their ex jealous.”

Ben and ex-girlfriend Shaelin Adams in 2013. “Ben’s always been very mature and understanding, but I think our breakup was really difficult for him,” Shaelin tells Star. “He would still tell me he loved me; it was hard for him to let go.”

“Ben offered to give up his life and move with me, but I said no,” Shaelin reveals. “I was young, and I wanted to be selfish and not have Ben tied to me. It was pretty cold turkey, and I don’t think there was any closure on his side.”

Now Ben, a financial services business analyst based in Denver, has been making moves on Kaitlyn—and Shaelin tells Star: “He’s not the type, but I hope he hasn’t changed and is using that girl for money or fame. That would just disgust me.”

Ben, 26, and Kaitlyn, 29, heated up the June 15 episode with a romantic date in San Antonio—ironic, since it was Shaelin’s move to the Lone Star State that ended her and Ben’s relationship. The two Indiana natives were attending Indiana University when she got a business offer in Austin, Texas, and called it quits with her boyfriend.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Wow, how did anything she say indicate that Ben's intentions weren't true? "Ben's totally not the guy to want attention and use the show for revenge and I totally think he is a great guy who was willing to do everything for me, but he IS a guy...SO, that obviously means he's disgusting!". Scandalous stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 pm

She sounds like SHE's the one who wants the attention and fame. She had no hesitation saying she dropped him cold turkey. Who does that, and admits to that?

Get over it Shaelin. Ben going on the Bachelorette had nothing to do with you. However, we are grateful you dropped him like a hot potatoe because we have the pleasure of watching him on our TV screen. It appears to me, the break up was the best thing for him, since we know he can do a whole lot better.

ETA: handwave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman