SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm sure she's rewriting history a little here because she's 1/2 of Team Snapchat now but what struck me most about her balcony speech is that she said she'll be left with NO ONE if Nick tells the men (Shawn) what they did. So I took it to mean that it really was just sex for her and she wasn't planning on picking him anyway. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by beader Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 pm

happydays wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are hanging out according to her snapchat

Can't imagine what their conversation might consist of

When Whitney hung out with Andi, Whitney's breakup with Chris was announced shortly thereafter.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:31 pm

I just watched that interview on Yahoo and didn't come away with an impression that she was dismissing Nick at all. She was asked what it is about him that she was attracted to (not those words - can't remember exactly) and she said he's a flirt and it makes you flirty back plus he's charming.

She made it very clear that she's happy now. I'm glad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm sure she's rewriting history a little here because she's 1/2 of Team Snapchat now but what struck me most about her balcony speech is that she said she'll be left with NO ONE if Nick tells the men (Shawn) what they did. So I took it to mean that it really was just sex for her and she wasn't planning on picking him anyway. JMO.

I caught that too. So if he wasn't ever going to be F1 why keep him around so long? Honestly, I think all the flirting pre show, she had an itch she wanted to scratch, but her heart was already all Shawn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:38 pm

It saddens me to hear the cry of "being left with no one" as if it's doom, gloom and the end of the world. 
I have always felt its better to be left happy and alone than with someone and miserable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

totally agree Kasha... as Jef Holm tweeted at the end of Desiree's season (although it was wrong there) "he's the last guy left on the show....not in the world."
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:43 pm

[quote="IrishGal"]
pavalygurl wrote:I have been in that Cathedral and it is beautiful.  As to being offended, I come from a large Irish Catholic family and the wake was similar to many I have attended and the dinner/kissing on church property was not too outrageous...one former Catholic church in my old neighborhood is now a craft beer brewery/restaurant and it is boisterous.  The Cathedral offers its venues as rental for various events and I would hazard a guess this is not the most shocking thing that may have happened there.  

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking. I grew up Irish Catholic also and did not take offense.  I think other religions forget that Catholics are drinkers and partiers.  We are much more liberal than fundamentalist Christians. wine [/quote

Yes, IG, especially the Irish ones. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It saddens me to hear the cry of "being left with no one" as if it's doom, gloom and the end of the world. 
I have always felt its better to be left happy and alone than with someone and miserable.

My sister has a saying "I'd rather be alone, than wish I were". Often this is too true. LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm sure she's rewriting history a little here because she's 1/2 of Team Snapchat now but what struck me most about her balcony speech is that she said she'll be left with NO ONE if Nick tells the men (Shawn) what they did. So I took it to mean that it really was just sex for her and she wasn't planning on picking him anyway. JMO.

I caught that too. So if he wasn't ever going to be F1 why keep him around so long? Honestly, I think all the flirting pre show, she had an itch she wanted to scratch, but her heart was already all Shawn.

Yes with the itch to scratch but that does put her in a bad light but I wont berate her for it, her life her choice only which she had not let him on if she was really not interested in him at all.

In my life my Motto is I would rather be alone and happy than be with someone and be miserable, along with everything in life happens for a reason

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:06 pm

I think what she's said goes with the "lust" theme brought in the episode that Nick came on. I really feel that little scene with Ashley (the hair date) was filmed after the fact to inject it into the story line. If she's now talking about going along with Nick's behavior.... well, it turned her on and she went along. Lust not love.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Another article about the L&S mag coming out. A little more info than the first article. Really cute and says Kait is beaming with joy these days.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/24/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-2-proposals/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

They got one thing wrong. It's not even close to the first time both guys proposed. IA about the beaming though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom