SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:10 pm

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 11353136_783990661719390_1035653143_n

My two hot dinner dates last night.... And yes we talk about more than #TheBachelorette emojiemoji @sharleenjoynt @kaitlynbristowe #NYC #WCW
@andi_dorfman
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Amazing that they can all be friends laugh out loud.

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:Amazing that they can all be friends laugh out loud.

We will probably see an instagram after the show of all three out toasting with Nick. This is so cray, I have stopped trying to analyze it.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 pm

remockered wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Amazing that they can all be friends laugh out loud.

We will probably see an instagram after the show of all three out toasting with Nick.  This is so cray, I have stopped trying to analyze it.
Not much to analyze for me.
All I see are people who went on TV and still are in the limelight and seeking it.
Some are likable fame-seekers and some are not - that's the only difference I see.
And the only thing I see bringing these people together is that fame-seeking common denominator.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:46 pm

http://features.aol.com/video/watch-live-kaitlyn-bristowe-drops-bachelorette-season-11-hints?icid=aol|carousel|dl1
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:06 pm

so according to this clip, Jared gets the Balarney Stone date

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe Engaged?
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-152842044.html

"She’s everything he’s ever wanted in a woman," a source told the mag. "He never expected to fall this hard in such a short time."

The rejected suitor was "caught off-guard" and "deeply hurt" when Kaitlyn turned him down, according to the magazine.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Well, that's adorable. I'm ready to see Shawn totally gush about K after her super cute media now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:45 pm

[quote="ElonM"]Kaitlyn Bristowe Engaged?
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-152842044.html

"She’s everything he’s ever wanted in a woman," a source told the mag. "He never expected to fall this hard in such a short time."

The rejected suitor was "caught off-guard" and "deeply hurt" when Kaitlyn turned him down, according to the magazine.[/quote

I would figure Nick would be deeply hurt, she should not have let him on the show and be done with it. Life will be okay for Nick he can move on and find his equal.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:45 pm

geo55 wrote:http://features.aol.com/video/watch-live-kaitlyn-bristowe-drops-bachelorette-season-11-hints?icid=aol|carousel|dl1
This ATFR is going to be not so great, IMO. Kaitlyn is on TeamShawn and basically implied that she slept with Nick because he was so physical with her and that her behavior was just her mimicing his behavior. Her words to describe Nick: "He's a flirt" like that is all he is and ever was to her. She said this with what I would say is bigtime dislike.

And then right after that she talks in terms of "We" this and "we" that with her relationship with Shawn.

This feels so much like last season it is not even funny. Craziness. No matter how much one wants to project the blame on someone else that will only unite people for so long before it becomes the very thing that breaks one apart. All I can say is good luck with that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Thanks no need to watch it now.  I guess she flirting on SM was because he was flirting and she was the one who started it. Let me see how long that relationship last.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
geo55 wrote:http://features.aol.com/video/watch-live-kaitlyn-bristowe-drops-bachelorette-season-11-hints?icid=aol|carousel|dl1
This ATFR is going to be not so great, IMO. Kaitlyn is on TeamShawn and basically implied that she slept with Nick because he was so physical with her and that her behavior was just her mimicing his behavior. Her words to describe Nick: "He's a flirt" like that is all he is and ever was to her. She said this with what I would say is bigtime dislike.

And then right after that she talks in terms of "We" this and "we" that with her relationship with Shawn.

This feels so much like last season it is not even funny. Craziness. No matter how much one wants to project the blame on someone else that will only unite people for so long before it becomes the very thing that breaks one apart. All I can say is good luck with that.

that's interesting!! giggling While it's a diff perspective on Nick I don't discount this -- nick's sister said that he was very commitment phobic previously and that he's gotten very hurt before that.
and we do know that he loves the chase ....he's even tweeted about it...we don't know him in real life so i'm curious how that plays out if that's how she sees him now even after he proposed...
Maybe K is annoyed if he's trying to "flirt" after she rejected him like Andi did -- and partly nick was doing that cos he thought she didn't pick anyone...
anyway curious to see it play out -- always fascinating to see diff layers of ppl we don't reaaaaly know coming to light or how they see each other etc. everyone in question is imperfect so I don't put them past human behavior
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom