SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

K answering qs on yahoo tv's fb. She replied with a smiley when asked if she's happy with the outcome and that her type is a loyal gentleman with a sense of humor. I'll post more fun ones when I get a chance or see them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
reason wrote:Kaitlyn is giving ABC gold I hope they pay good money she is good TV.
okay...does ratings gold equal "Nick" as next lead
He knows how to reel the audience in. For every person that won't watch, there will be another who does because of water cooler talk. Seriously, how do you follow up..to keep this audience? Just saying.

Bring on Nick next season and the watercooler will hissing like rattle snakes it would be eaten alive

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:53 pm

From Kaitlyn's Yahoo TV responses:

Yanira Espin Raez I know you can't reveal the ending.. but, after its all said and done... are you happy?
25 mins

YahooTV very
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:From Kaitlyn's Yahoo TV responses:

Yanira Espin Raez I know you can't reveal the ending.. but, after its all said and done... are you happy?
25 mins

YahooTV very

What ws the answer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm

reason wrote:Isnt the dress that she wore on GMA the one she has on with Nick in the upcoming show?

Yeah, I noticed that too! It was the scene they showed in the promo where his hand was under the hem of her skirt. How is it possible that she's with Shawn?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm

reason wrote:
jojo47 wrote:From Kaitlyn's Yahoo TV responses:

25 mins

YahooTV very

What ws the answer?

Sorry, I should've clarified - Yahoo TV = Kaitlyn
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:13 pm

K will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. She seems incredibly happy and upbeat in all her media today, I'm feeling better about Team Snapchat heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:K will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. She seems incredibly happy and upbeat in all her media today, I'm feeling better about Team Snapchat heartbeat

Yes me too. Subject to change again I am sure. Lol

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 pm

In case anyone was interested, this is the dress she wore today on GMA: 
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 K
Here is the sc later in season:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Vlcsn290

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ✔ @kaitlynbristowe
I will be making an appearance on @jimmyfallon tonight! No big woop. #justpeedalittle
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank you GA that is what I am talking about interesting choice to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm

reason wrote:Thank you GA that is what I am talking about interesting choice to wear.

I agree.

Wasn't there another lead that wore the same dress on the show 1on1 date as she did in an interview ? Was it Andi (Marcus date) ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom