SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Here is another article, Kaitlyn talks about the bigger picture of reason why "this" happened to her and her night with Sharleen and Andi. She says that she didn't talk with them about it (Nick). That itself strongly hints that she did not choose Nick.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/25/kaitlyn-bristowe-sex-bachelor_n_7657694.html

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Unless someone strictly chooses to diligently avoid any type of season spoiler, I have to wonder if there is any question as to who she chose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless someone strictly chooses to diligently avoid any type of season spoiler, I have to wonder if there is any question as to who she chose.

I know Kasha. Normally, I would say it is fishy that everyone...including the lead has been so open about the ending. It could be the case that they couldn't keep the ending a secret, so they embraced the leaks and have chosen to focus on hyping the drama that the Nick sex causes.

I think that in reality there probably wasn't that much drama during the show regarding the sex because only Kaitlyn and Nick knew about it. I think that she didn't tell anyone about it until there were only a few guys left. If it weren't for snapchat, the whole world may not have heard her groans and moans with Nick...
Embarressed!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I would hope she's not dumb enough to continue being dumb after already being dumb on the show and didn't tell him everything laugh out loud

By the way, she's home shopping in Vancouver. She looks happy and adorable Smiley

Was hoping she was in a safe house and not home but at least the girl is happy and shopping. Life and Style had some article on third website today about her birthday party and supposedly what her fiancée sent her. Don't know how to link it however

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Dying2share wrote:
Alanna wrote:Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.

I think because all theBachelorettes have a F1 while the are going through talking about what we the viewers are seeing at the time.  They are all in love and happy with their chosen one, but they still need to keep us guessing because we the viewers are not at the end yet.

The fact that she is not playing that game leads me to believe that both Shawn, and their relationship, are really having troubles with any talk of Nick.  No other Bachelorette has had a problem playing the "guessing game" like Kaitlyn has.
Kaitlyn doesn't need to pretend anything. She doesn't just have a spoiler for her season that's correct, she has THE SPOILER for her season. There is irrefutable evidence she was in bed with Shawn 2 weeks ago. No need for her to BS around a little and keep the mystery going. There is no mystery, most media outlets are asking about the snap video, nothing to hide.

Also, Shawn tells the producer that what they have is insane, not Kaitlyn. I'm sure he'll rant and rave at her too though laugh out loud

Man, I don't even know what in the world I would do if a suitor kept showing up drunk and belligerent and crying to my hotel door multiple times while I'm trying to eat. Oy vey. Kinda hilarious to watch though. Very dramatic.

Dump him before he got too scary? The fact that Kaitlyn dumps any other guy who dares to question her but gives in and tries to please Shawn really shows that she was pretty much all in with Shawn. I would not be surprised if TPTB instigated Nick coming back to give a little mystery to the season because without him it would be Kaitlyn and Shawn no questions.

happydays wrote:You guys should shed some light on this, but imo, if someone has truly moved on, they are comfortable talking about their previous relationships.

Do you guys agree?
It's probably too fresh for K. But N is some sort of problem/issue for her right now imo -- if feelings had all gone and everything is good b/w her and Shawn, I would have thought more was to be said about N.

It is a young relationship and they are reliving it each week too. I can see that would be hard. This isn't even the bachelor where they have a few weeks before it starts to air. They got back from FRC and practically next week the show in on the air. They had no time to grow into being a couple without the public chiming in and such. I cut them a lot of slack. If in six months they are still this insecure, then I could say problem.

OnePromise wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Have we posted this yet?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-bachelorette-2015-kaitlyn-bristowe-winner-shawn-booth-break-up-after-sex-with-nick-viall-aired-on-tv-wedding-cancelled/

I'm sure they have had some terse words about the episode, but Kaitlyn still looks pretty happy as of yesterday.  Plus, why would she assume that the producers would not show all of the dirt they had on her evening with Nick.  She would have had to tell Shawn the whole truth a while ago, IMO.  He doesn't seem that easy to fool...

I don't believe CDL at all. But I will say that being liberated from a stressful relationship can make you happy too. That said, I doubt they have broken up. The Kaitlyn I have seen on my screen so far would do anything and everything to stay with Shawn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:25 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:I would hope she's not dumb enough to continue being dumb after already being dumb on the show and didn't tell him everything laugh out loud

By the way, she's home shopping in Vancouver. She looks happy and adorable Smiley

Was hoping she was in a safe house and not home but at least the girl is happy and shopping.  Life and Style had some article on third website today about her birthday party and supposedly what her fiancée sent her.  Don't know how to link it however

Here it is:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-s-30th-birthday-find-out-what-her-fiance-gifted-her-61672

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Was hoping she was in a safe house and not home but at least the girl is happy and shopping.  Life and Style had some article on third website today about her birthday party and supposedly what her fiancée sent her.  Don't know how to link it however

Here it is:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-s-30th-birthday-find-out-what-her-fiance-gifted-her-61672

Thanks for linking it

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 pm

OnePromise wrote:Here is another article, Kaitlyn talks about the bigger picture of reason why "this" happened to her and her night with Sharleen and Andi.  She says that she didn't talk with them about it (Nick).  That itself strongly hints that she did not choose Nick.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/25/kaitlyn-bristowe-sex-bachelor_n_7657694.html

That was a good interview.  I never believe that other site. They're all about sensationalism and not so much about truth IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:02 pm

As long as we are on media, there are two apps that can be used to send saved videos to the official client Snapchat. Not saying that I believe Shawn is Not the F1, but stating it is possible to foil using snapchat. I am firm in the belief that it was a done deal out of the limo, but then wouldn't the whole thing have to be staged with Nick? Still cannot wrap my head around it. Sex with Nick just seems so random in this scenario.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 pm

happydays wrote:Celeb dirty laundry isn't a good source. They have come up with all sorts of weird stories about anyone remotely famous.
I trust RS over them. According to RS, everything is happy in Shaitlyn (is that what we calling them?) land. They both look happy too

"Dirty laundry" is a joke. I remember their weird stories about Des and Chris and Seancat. cantstopl

I believe RS on this one. And the fact Kaitlyn looks completely, deliriously happy. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Cutie heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:55 pm

remockered wrote:As long as we are on media, there are two apps that can be used to send saved videos to the official client Snapchat.  Not saying that I believe Shawn is Not the F1, but stating it is possible to foil using snapchat.  I am firm in the belief that it was a done deal out of the limo, but then wouldn't the whole thing have to be staged with Nick?  Still cannot wrap my head around it.  Sex with Nick just seems so random in this scenario.
dd

You are right, I've been able to save my SnapChat videos with an app called snapbox. I knew you could save them because I have, but a lot of people were saying that's impossible. There is even a YouTube video showing you how to save videos. But, like you, I don't know what that means as far as Kaitlyn's snapchat. Also, people were making a lot of the snapchat being deleted soon after, but isn't that what happens to snapchat videos after they are watched? It's some sort of auto delete feature, that's why I got the app that saves them
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom