SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:43 pm

http://lostangelesblog.com/

I love his blog and it's exactly how I feel about this season. The lack of format, HTDs and any kind of exotic location (even though I do love Ireland) is making this season suck.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://lostangelesblog.com/

I love his blog and it's exactly how I feel about this season.  The lack of format, HTDs and any kind of exotic location (even though I do love Ireland) is making this season suck.

I actually like the change in format to mix things up. I think it's much better to only get 2 families involved rather than 4, personally. Especially if it truly is only down to 2 people. Exotic locations and all the exposed skin cloud many a leads' head. I'm probably in the minority who thinks Ireland is an ideal place to live out a fantasy with someone...with more clothing layers. If the happy couple were to reside in Vancouver, they'd better get used to the inclement weather as well. giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:10 pm

IA about the format.
The constant cliffhangers with random Rose Ceremonies taking place an hour into the show are actually more anti-climatic than climatic.
I hardly know or care who is going home by the time the RCs roll around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Yes, the RC's at the start or in the middle of the episode are so pointless. I have trouble remembering what dates they had that week even though I was sleuthing during filming and have read the spoilers several times. Can't even imagine how confusing it is for viewers who just watch the show. I wonder if they'll keep postponing the RC's in the last episodes as well. Would make more sense then, if there are only two guys left. Requires way too much filler otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 pm

agentcurls wrote:I actually like the change in format to mix things up. I think it's much better to only get 2 families involved rather than 4, personally. Especially if it truly is only down to 2 people. Exotic locations and all the exposed skin cloud many a leads' head. I'm probably in the minority who thinks Ireland is an ideal place to live out a fantasy with someone...with more clothing layers. If the happy couple were to reside in Vancouver, they'd better get used to the inclement weather as well.  giggling
You mean ... there's more to "peel off"? ... a seductive striptease layer by layer ...
I don't mind the change of FS and HTD, but I do mind pointless dates with absolutely no conversation or any information about the guys, long CPs and RCs in the middle of the episode.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I actually like the change in format to mix things up. I think it's much better to only get 2 families involved rather than 4, personally. Especially if it truly is only down to 2 people. Exotic locations and all the exposed skin cloud many a leads' head. I'm probably in the minority who thinks Ireland is an ideal place to live out a fantasy with someone...with more clothing layers. If the happy couple were to reside in Vancouver, they'd better get used to the inclement weather as well.  giggling
You mean ... there's more to "peel off"? ... a seductive striptease layer by layer ...
I don't mind the change of FS and HTD, but I do mind pointless dates with absolutely no conversation or any information about the guys, long CPs and RCs in the middle of the episode.

giggling hmmm, never thought about that, but now that you mention it....The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 3806527698

i was just saying it might be better to get to know someone with more layers off clothing instead of applying sunblock to one another on the beach. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:00 pm

I saw this article from earlier today and it really gave me this horrible, awful idea for the ATFR.  The producers want an explosive show, right? And they know that Nick is unlikely to give them fireworks with Kaitlyn knowing that he will have prepared for that.  But what if they are planning to break all the "rules" of past ATFRs and make Nick and Shawn confront each other to "resolve" their feud?

http://www.eonline.com/news/672332/the-bachelorette-showdown-we-ve-been-waiting-for-is-finally-here-inside-shawn-and-nick-s-bitter-rivalry

The article states that a show insider saw the rivalry between Nick and Shawn to be the worst the show has ever seen.  It sounds like the secret that Nick tells Kaitlyn is related to Shawn's behavior towards Nick.  Maybe he finds out about Nick telling Kaitlyn and flips out.  Or maybe Nick tries to befriend him, but Shawn will have none of it.  Something happens to cause great tension...and also the pre-FS intimacy...that probably fueled it in the end.  The article ends with the fact that Nick and Shawn never resolved their issues during the filming of the show.  

Could the producers plan to bring Nick and Shawn together at the ATFR to "set things right"? That would surely be explosive.  And give them the ratings they were craving.  They might even have to have an after the ATFR in order to give the happy couple some time to bask in their engaged glow.  More ratings....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but that is a cute interview.  Curious that Nick is on the date and not interviewed or even even mentioned... More distancing and a little bit of history rewriting...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:I saw this article from earlier today and it really gave me this horrible, awful idea for the ATFR.  The producers want an explosive show, right? And they know that Nick is unlikely to give them fireworks with Kaitlyn knowing that he will have prepared for that.  But what if they are planning to break all the "rules" of past ATFRs and make Nick and Shawn confront each other to "resolve" their feud?

http://www.eonline.com/news/672332/the-bachelorette-showdown-we-ve-been-waiting-for-is-finally-here-inside-shawn-and-nick-s-bitter-rivalry

The article states that a show insider saw the rivalry between Nick and Shawn to be the worst the show has ever seen.  It sounds like the secret that Nick tells Kaitlyn is related to Shawn's behavior towards Nick.  Maybe he finds out about Nick telling Kaitlyn and flips out.  Or maybe Nick tries to befriend him, but Shawn will have none of it.  Something happens to cause great tension...and also the pre-FS intimacy...that probably fueled it in the end.  The article ends with the fact that Nick and Shawn never resolved their issues during the filming of the show.  

Could the producers plan to bring Nick and Shawn together at the ATFR to "set things right"? That would surely be explosive.  And give them the ratings they were craving.  They might even have to have an after the ATFR in order to give the happy couple some time to bask in their engaged glow.  More ratings....

The thought of that is terrifying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:  

snipped

I know the show always hypes "tune in for the most dramatic season ever" but IMO this season is actually delivering on that promise; it doesn't get any better than this! We have a villain who doesn't seem entirely evil, a hero who doesn't seem entirely good, fighting over a girl who doesn't seem entirely worth it. The epic battle is taking place in situations that are entirely unrealistic and everybody is making mistakes that are entirely normal for real people to make. And I for one am entirely enjoying watching it.

For those counting, that is 6 repetitions of the word "entirely". Oops - make that 7.

This just entirely my own humble opinion.

And that's 8 and a wrap.

Lucas clapping!  to the bolded.

So awesomely put,  and if that was a movie tag line I'm lining up to buy my ticket.  I agree - it's great tv in many ways.  (I do miss some of the fun moments and simple dates from a normal season, and I really dislike the RCs being all over the place though and I worry we're not going to see adorable, smiling Kaitly again until the post show media).  I always fall prey to obsessing over this show when the people seem real, authentic, genuine and unscripted - Jillan, Chris L, Ashley and JP so obviously falling in love, Des and Brooks and their brutally raw break up, and now adding the love triangle of Kaitlyn, Nick and Shawn to that list for me.  I have no idea how the whole thing will play out even knowing the ending.  So they def have me hooked.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom