SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LenaActually Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:03 am

Thank you, bluewavz, for posting!
This article makes it seem like K and S had another separate 1-on-1 date at a pub and she told him then, which doesn't sound right. Actually the whole story doesn't seem to ring true, but time will tell.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 am

So, a couple of things are confusing to me.

The article says that Shawn went to Nick's hotel to confront him, but in the promo, you can definitely hear Shawn say "get the f out of my place", which makes it seem like Nick came to HIM. Also, the press release says that Nick revealed a scandalous truth about Shawn, so it's curious that there haven't been any other mentions of this secret in any tabloids. I also was confused when exactly she told Shawn. It seemed like Ben and Nick had the first FDs, with Shawn having the last one from the press release, so she couldn't have told Shawn at the FS (which is when I thought she would). Nick, Shawn, and Joe are together at a group date, so I wonder if Kaitlyn gives Shawn the group date rose and gets extended time with him afterwards and that's when she tells him?

The logistics of the show are so confusing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:26 am

This is so weird. Wouldn't Nick again realize that Shawn was f1 if she told him about the sex that she was so desperate to keep under wraps? Was Nick that brainwashed to then propose after all this?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:30 am

Yeah, I think production so badly wants a proposal from both for the drama they pull out all WMD to get one from the supposed rejected.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:48 am

Thanks Bluewavz.

I think Kaitlyn may have possibly taken Shawn to the pub, sometime before the RC, to talk with him privately. It's also possible that she told Ben on their 1-on-1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:04 am

Alanna wrote:This is so weird. Wouldn't Nick again realize that Shawn was f1 if she told him about the sex that she was so desperate to keep under wraps? Was Nick that brainwashed to then propose after all this?

But why would she confess to Shawn and sleep with Nick again. Clearly Nick would think he was F1. Mehn the US article clearly states after telling Shawn she sleeps with N in the FS. This is sick
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:14 am

mysthelma wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is so weird. Wouldn't Nick again realize that Shawn was f1 if she told him about the sex that she was so desperate to keep under wraps? Was Nick that brainwashed to then propose after all this?

But why would she confess to Shawn and sleep with Nick again. Clearly Nick would think he was F1. Mehn the US article clearly states after telling Shawn she sleeps with N in the FS. This is sick

I could see how Nick would think he was her F1.especially after the FD if indeed they slept together again..She probably told Nick that she just didn't want to Blindside Shawn.Who knows Chris H did say she was her own worse enemy. This is not going to be fun to watch! What a mess!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:36 am

As I said in the other thread, Shawn is manly looking but immature at heart.
He simply thinks he's the best and wants to be the alpha to lead the pack, no way that is love!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:48 am

peggy0221 wrote:As I said in the other thread, Shawn is manly looking but immature at heart.
He simply thinks he's the best and wants to be the alpha to lead the pack, no way that is love!!!

I don't view his being forthcoming about his thoughts/feelings as alpha. Quite the opposite. I see a vulnerable man who has demonstrated a lot of angst, but I don't think that's immature. I think he just wears his heart on his sleeve. He has shown some wonderful communication skills with Kaitlyn in particular, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Nick is honest with his feeling too, why so many called him manipulator?
He was heartbroken last time, isn't it normal for him to be sacred this time?
But he was not threatened by shawn, not threatened to leave, he just stayed and fight.

I think Shawn is not a bad person, BUT, he can be playing games.
He can definitely be playing mind game with kait, be "vulnerable" in front of her, threatened to leave. But on the other hand, he is the grown azz man to confront his rivalry? Will a mature man act like this? I really can't see it. He wants kait to fight the fight to get the validation, so insecure of who he really is, and that is immature.

While I don't think Nick should be with kait, he at least fight to get her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 pm

This guy is a wolf in sheep skin, more than the other guy, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 pm

agentcurls wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:As I said in the other thread, Shawn is manly looking but immature at heart.

I don't view his being forthcoming about his thoughts/feelings as alpha. Quite the opposite.I see a vulnerable man who has demonstrated a lot of angst, but I don't think that's immature. I think he just wears his heart on his sleeve. He has shown some wonderful communication skills with Kaitlyn in particular, IMO.

I totally agree.  Angst is a great word - the guy seems in emotional turmoil and used the word "brutal" how many times last episode.  He also knew his questioning of Kaitlyn's feeling in his first visit went a bit over the edge and admits to her he's sorry he made things harder on her, he wished it hadn't happened and he visited her a second time to try to explain himself and why he got to that point in the first place.  These are all marks of maturity to me and something I think is a great quality in a guy - self awareness and the willingness to have conversations about their feelings and just like Kaitlyn is doing  - the ability to recognize when they didn't handle somethings well, own it and try to learn from it and move forward.  Also love that he can make fun of it now, I'm sure no fun to watch back.  

If this is a guy who can handle her confession about Nick, feel the urge to bolt, but work through his hurt and fear and anger to stick it out and give things a try with Kaitlyn because he feels so strongly for her, I will be thoroughly impressed, whether they can make it work post show or not.  He had the perfect opportunity to leave and be guaranteed heartbroken fan fav and next Bachelor, IMO, and he didn't do that.

I wonder if he wasn't so masculine - built body and that deep voice, if he' be called the sweet, gentle, sensitive guy, but because of his exterior he's stereotyped (IMKO) as the alpha, cave man etc.  I don't see that at all when looking past the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom