SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:59 am

happydays wrote:You can never fully understand and know the many sides of that person in their entirety without having met them and been in their presence.

Not only that but sometimes you need to test the waters of a "romantic" relationship with someone to know how they react when in a romantic relationship.

One of my own experiences was with a girl I met in high school. When I first met her she was dating another guy and I was dating another girl but I was very attracted to her. Nothing came of it until she had broken up with the other guy and I had broken up with the other girl. Once single I developed an idealized imagination of what dating her would be like because I'd had time to think about the possibility. When we actually started dating and exploring a romantic connection I pretty quickly found out it was nothing at all as I had imagined and no matter how physically attracted to her I had been I was totally turned off by her personality in a relationship, and we didn't last very long at all.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:08 am

Lucas15 wrote:
happydays wrote:You can never fully understand and know the many sides of that person in their entirety without having met them and been in their presence.

Not only that but sometimes you need to test the waters of a "romantic" relationship with someone to know how they react when in a romantic relationship.

One of my own experiences was with a girl I met in high school. When I first met her she was dating another guy and I was dating another girl but I was very attracted to her. Nothing came of it until she had broken up with the other guy and I had broken up with the other girl. Once single I developed an idealized imagination of what dating her would be like because I'd had time to think about the possibility. When we actually started dating and exploring a romantic connection I pretty quickly found out it was nothing at all as I had imagined and no matter how physically attracted to her I had been I was totally turned off by her personality in a relationship, and we didn't last very long at all.

^^Thanks Lucas. That is very insightful.

I didn't see K & N as a fit from post-show drama,  and now thinking even more deeply about how they started off, what I used to think was their advantage --  i.e. having known each other before -- might actually not be the case. If they wanted to develop their relationship from their prior social media interactions, this show definitely isn't the platform to explore it fully -- there is not enough time, it is like romance on steroids and there is a constant comparison between relationships 

(Edit: That said, this isn't a platform for any relationships to be explored fully)

It was a hard place for Nick to be, knowing that if he had pursued the relationship and K backed out of the show, she may hold resentment toward him, would have her own 'what ifs', they would have to work on a long distance relationship at the very early stages of their relationship etc. If time was on his side, and if he could get to know her before the b'ette had started in person, that would have been the most ideal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 am

I tend to think that Nick and Kait were just not a great match in what they want in a relationship, regardless of if they met online first or not. Even when he came to comfort her after Ian, it was like comforting a buddy IMO, none of that tender, protectiveness she likes from a man from what I saw, and I don't think he likes playing that role either. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 am

CH threw Nick under the bus in the latest TV guide interview, blatantly stating that Nick "bugs" and that he could not be trusted not to tell about sex. Meanwhile, he propped up Shawn, so the new edit is very clear.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 am

They all are trying to blame Nick for everything that went wrong.
Not surprised.

But Kait let him come on this season, initiated the sex, didn't trust Nick.
And it's her who made Shawn became a psycho.

Nick did nothing wrong, at least so far, but he's the one to blame. no

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 pm

remockered wrote:CH  threw Nick under the bus in the latest TV guide interview, blatantly stating that Nick "bugs" and that he could not be trusted not to tell about sex.  Meanwhile, he propped up Shawn, so the new edit is very clear.

Do you have a link to this interview?  Thanks.

And yes Peggy, they have to blame it all on Nick if Kaitlyn is going to choose Shawn. He can't get mad at her for participating in the relationship with Nick. It has to appear as if Nick seduced her and he is the only one to blame. Otherwise, how do you get a proposal out of Shawn by the end?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

OnePromise wrote:
remockered wrote:CH  threw Nick under the bus in the latest TV guide interview, blatantly stating that Nick "bugs" and that he could not be trusted not to tell about sex.  Meanwhile, he propped up Shawn, so the new edit is very clear.

Do you have a link to this interview?  Thanks.

And yes Peggy, they have to blame it all on Nick if Kaitlyn is going to choose Shawn.  He can't get mad at her for participating in the relationship with Nick.  It has to appear as if Nick seduced her and he is the only one to blame.  Otherwise, how do you get a proposal out of Shawn by the end?
http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-shawn-nick/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 pm

OnePromise wrote:Do you have a link to this interview?  Thanks.

I think it's this one:

TV Guide

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Below is what CH said about Nick bugging the guys. I think it has a lot to do with Nick being a lone wolf and thus not playing by the wolf pack rules (Shawn being alpha). Girls like that about him, because he is not competitive with other guys since he is not part of a pack, he is just focused on the girl and thus thinks the alpha and pack should be as well.

It is why I don't think Nick suits the man-group setting of The Bachelorette. Why he "bugs" the guys... because he doesn't play by "their" rules. He has his own. And this lone wolf mentality is intriguing and attractive to the lead/females... because he stands out from the pack, literally and figuratively.

Ultimately the problem is, and I posted this before, Nick is on a show where the pack mentality prevails and it would be extremely unlikely that a lead female would choose a lone wolf instead of an alpha because she would have to isolate herself from the group to do so and it would backfire. It's why, as much as people say otherwise, I always thought Nick was better suited for The Bachelor where he is the lone wolf and the females need not worry about other guys (pack) rather than the Bette, where I don't think he would be F1 no matter what - the environment is just not conducive to who he is.  jmo

Harrison: There's something about Nick -- and it's so hard to put a finger on it -- but he bugs people. If you think about it, he's not a bad guy, and in the world of Bachelor evilness, he doesn't rank on the scale. There are things you can take issue with ... but man does he rub everyone the wrong way. He has this way of saying or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, and I don't know if it's the attitude, but it's like nails on a chalkboard to people. But it's not like that to women, which is the other thing that really drives guys crazy, especially the effect he has on Kaitlyn. That is frustrating and drives jealousy.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-shawn-nick/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Great! Now I wish the show can be over soon so K and S can snapchat happily ever after and Nick can pursue his happiness out side the bubble #bubblebummer

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks for the link. I agree with AAL, lone wolf (hopefully in sheep's clothing this time).
CH is Chris Manson, so nothing knew there, actually I kinda agree with him ... it's in the attitude ... it's the fact that Nick doesn't bother with what people think of him ... and that rubs those who want to be heard (of how much he bothers them) crazy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:32 pm

I don't think Chris H threw Nick under the bus .he even states Kaitlyn likes it.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle