SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm

IDK buddies with bennies? I guess for some. 
I don't see Nick and K being in that frame of mind with each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO, I don't see K as a buddy with Nick, I see her that way with Dr C, but not Nick. Their sexual chemistry she said was instant and pre-FS coitus is proof of that.

I actually see all sides of Kaitlyn with Nick: sexy, fun, dirty jokes, candid, etc... - especially the Kaitlyn that is fun and tomboyish - who she is in real life - not the girl wearing sequined dresses.

I like that Kaitlyn can be her true self with Nick. The person she is day to day. Because that is the person one is married to long after the romantic stage is over.

I see a fun side with Shawn, too (kayaking, old man laugh) . I think Kaitlyn is being herself with all the men, personally. I'm guessing there is more serious stuff with Nick and more fun stuff with Shawn that's been cut and on the editing room floor. I see her (edit-wise) most vulnerable and less guarded with Shawn.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Back to Nick: Knowing that Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick skews my view on her behavior with Nick as seeing it less than in some ways, but what interests me is that unspoiled think she and Nick are best suited and based on SM comments as to who Kailtyn should choose, it looks like people think she should actually choose Ben H.

I found Nick and Kaitlyn dates to be the most normal and less drama filled, with less tears. If Shawn wasn't on the show, would Kaitlyn had regretted the timing or cried about pre-FS sex? I don't think so. But like Nick said, he doesn't want to be someone's second choice and thus he is likely glad in hindsight since he too wants someone who will choose him first. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:19 pm

But TPTB haven't given K&N's edit anything of substance or f1-ish. Basically what we're getting is N&K = sex, sex, and more sex. I can't imagine anyone thinking he's f1 after this.

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:22 pm

^Agreed. My unspoiled friends simply view him as her f&$k buddy who she is taking to F2 because it has to be someone. They all have guaranteed me there's no way she isn't picking Shawn. They were joking that even if he left she's stalk him and beg him to take her back.

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 87b72b10 RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 86669110 RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:27 pm

umngirl wrote:^Agreed. My unspoiled friends simply view him as her f&$k buddy who she is taking to F2 because it has to be someone. They all have guaranteed me there's no way she isn't picking Shawn. They were joking that even if he left she's stalk him and beg him to take her back.
Yeah pretty sure she'd die if Shawn left. Like lay down on the street and refuse to move pretty much. I don't see Nick as anything more than a fun eff buddy either. She certainly treats him like one. I can't believe how annoyed she got at him when he tattled on Shawn. I don't even think she's conflicted at this point, just scared Shawn will leave and she'll be "alone."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Regarding those that think Nick is F1 and completely unspoiled/unbiased (meaning, they didn't know anything about Nick at all) it seems like compatibility is why some think he is F1.

Others, I think the sex edit and Kaitlyn's attitude about sex is why they think Nick is F1 - lots of comments on SM that these two deserve each other because of this.

There's who people like and then there's who people think Kaitlyn will choose, as of now, most of the comments on Bachelorette's twitter about who Kaitlyn should choose are Ben H and when they are Nick it seems this is based on the sex edit and Nick and Kaitlyn deserving each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 56 Empty Nick likes to suck his fingers

Post by Cherry Cordial Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Why is Nick always sucking on his fingers? deadhorse

Cherry Cordial

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:But TPTB haven't given K&N's edit anything of substance or f1-ish. Basically what we're getting is N&K = sex, sex, and more sex. I can't imagine anyone thinking he's f1 after this.
Not true. They have shown conversations just one example him telling her how his parents met.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Cherry Cordial wrote:Why is Nick always sucking on his fingers? deadhorse

I found this explanation:

Pacifying or pacify or self-stimulating gestures: Gestures done specifically to sooth or calm underlying stress, anxiety and emotional discomfort, as a child would do by sucking on a pacifier.  They include sucking on a pen or finger, stroking the hair or arm, touching the neck, and any myriad of other person specific cue. By watching for pacifiers the nonverbalist can uncover sources of anxiety in real time as pacifiers follow closely with their originators.

Here IMO this is a reasonable explanation that I've also found at several other sites discussing finger sucking.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I believe Nick is attracted to personalities - character traits - that he believes he's lacking of or he believes he needs in order to "help him get out his shell". I get the perception that most believe that Nick is super-confident guy, very open (and honest, if you can accept that) and decisive ... but I actually doubt that is him in his daily, normal life, when it comes to women. IMO:

HGL this is one of the more fascinating posts about Nick that I've ever read and it gives me the ability to understand him - in my own terms - far better that ever before.

IMO we are all governed both by things we've learned and instincts we are born with - the instincts are the genetic inheritance from eons of natural selection; we all instinctively seek the strongest DNA in a mate so that our offspring have the greatest chance of survival. In most species the strongest DNA is in the alpha (both male and female). IMO Nick is drawn to strong assertive women because those are (at least some of) the characteristics of an alpha female and that is a good genetic pairing with Nick because he (sorry Nick chicks - I have to call it as I see it) is not alpha himself and that's apparent to me in just about all of his body language and also in many of his actions. The female alpha characteristics he seeks counterbalance what he (consciously or subconsciously / instinctively) lacks.

Unfortunately, the alpha females he's attracted to are also governed by the same instincts - instinctively seeking the strongest male DNA for their offspring and natural selection has put that in the alpha male. Instinctively Nick chases an alpha female but the alpha female chases an alpha male. Nick is initially attractive to a woman because he's easier to relate to - he's more like they are. An alpha male is harder to understand because he's different and sometimes rough around the edges; he'll talk about "banging two other guys" or joke about "Eskimo brothers". But when it comes down to choosing a mate, an alpha female will instinctively choose an alpha male.
JMHO

Sorry, but I find it kind of funny that the more desirable "Alpha" males in this case are either jobless or an Advocare momma's boy, yet the smart, witty with a successful career and a great body non-alpha is too undesirable for an Alpha female to pick. Oh, the irony no no The Alpha females in this case would be a girl that uses sex for validation that she's a modern woman, and one that threw away a successful career in search of some kind of celebrity status. I know it's the me Tarzan, you Jane syndrome, but at the end of the day I don't think the "alpha" have the greatest chance of survival.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Hitting the nail on the head Beagle!  yes

One would think that the best chance of a woman ensuring stability, security, and success in this "survival of the fittest" scenario would be one where the potential husband is one who can provide on the most basic of levels. Interesting that Nick as F2 has this, while F1 quit a job and proposed without one and is seen as more desirable.

It reminds me of the jocks in high school and the nerds, when decades later it is the nerds who are more successful down the road and the jocks are still at the gym or partying or drinking and talking about "the good ol days when...".

It's why I find this season (and last) so interesting because the conclusion other than attraction/type/not feeling Nick as much, etc for not picking Nick seems to relate to what the lead is looking for themselves. So far I see parallels with both leads and both F1s.

I think Nick needs to find a woman who really knows what she wants for herself out of life... has stability in her own career (and has a career), rather than a woman who is just trying to figure it out and resting on the laurels of being a reality tv celebrity. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle