SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Oh, yeah, I definitely agree that people in the past had it way  Worse and had no one to really defend them, like Wes, Bentley, Courtney, Kalon, Rozlyn, etc. I guess the difference is that they actually played into their villainous roles. It seems like Nick hasn't done anything really this season, but he is still HATED with a passion by the majority of viewers. And if you ask why, it's like "oh, he seems creepy" or "he's such a loser". I guess it's an instinct thing, that I'm totally missing. I do think that he's a little awkward and neurotic, which doesn't make for the typical contestant girls swoon over. I wonder if he looked like Ben H, would he be getting all this hate? It just seems like viewers are more willing to let a hot guy get away with anything.

Btw, JJ said that Nick is a bit self-absorbed on the periscope he was on. One of the ladies there was so intense in her Nick hate. She was like "omg, if he didn't have this show he would like live in Kmart." People are so funny.

Nick could look like (insert current celeb male hottie) and I still wouldn't like him because of his actions. His looks have nothing to do with it. I think many viewers who don't like Nick feel the same way. At least that's what I've seen both from my unspoiled friends and on social media.

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 67 87b72b10 realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 67 86669110 realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Sharleen's blog, while trying to maintain objective/tactful, to me is indirectly pro-Nick. By her not picking Shawn for her F1 and not committing to him as F1 for Kaitlyn it reveals her loyalty even if it is entirely true that Shawn's behavior is "crippling jealousy" as Sharleen posts and not just bias for Nick. It also is more pro-Nick than pro-Kaitlyn, imo.

I think Sharleen is in the same boat as last year with Andi and while she may not have known the ending then (or even did) she was pro-Nick. This season she is aware of the ending having now known Nick personally and as she said, it is going to be heartbreaking for the F2 -- undoubtedly Sharleen knows that this F2 is Nick.

What gives it away for me who Sharleen prefers as F1 (or just in general) is who she names first when writing a sentence about both guys -- Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:07 pm

^^^ Guess I need to go back and read it again because I interpreted something a little different. (Reading between the lines) Okay back to reread. #differentstrokes I guess..
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:11 pm

My biggest tiff with Nick is why can he not make eye contact with someone when he's talking to them??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

sara11 wrote:My biggest tiff with Nick is why can he not make eye contact with someone when he's talking to them??

I know that people have mentioned this but watching last night, he maintained plenty of eye contact with Kaitlyn when talking to her. It looks like when he is nervous or trying to formulate a thought he looks away...just like Shawn did. I do the same. Nobody maintains eye contact all the time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 pm

I also think it's a combination of nerves, being bashful, and trying to keep the intimacy of the moment by looking away from all the producers and camera men that are in the background. If anyone recalls, Catherine did the same thing, especially when talking about things like her dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I try to keep in mind, Shawn isn't mature enough just yet to see past anothers opinion and form his own. Competing for the same girl is obviously way to difficult for him to have any rational behavior  so with that I have given him a pass until last night....much moreso than K. Kaitlyn is actually very mature when she is put in a corner. She just isn't a happy person when faced with structure in her life. There is one thing I feel sure of,  she was crazy about Nick. IMOAA, no way no how does the chemistry shown say otherwise. But for me, here lies the kicker. N loves K because she brings out the playful side he struggles with. K is not comfortable with a thought provoking relationship and is no where near ready to grow emotionally. I love to hear her laugh and I do think she has a huge heart. IMO, there is a long winding hilly path ahead with the type of relationship she has with Shawn. They WILL have to keep their eyes focused ahead to survive this path. If she doesn't move soon, I just don't see puppies and rainbows ahead.

I posted this in another thread somewhere. She is crazy about both. They are both fun and sexy to her, but Nick brings out the serious side of her...he makes her think about life and herself and she doesn't want to do that. That is where I think he seriously lost her. She is all about living in the moment and she wouldn't like what he makes her see about herself and avoids all of that angst and goes with Shawn. Not that she isn't crazy in lust with Alf, she is, but he doesn't exactly make her think. It is all about how hot he is and they have this great sexual chemistry.

I really would be curious to know just how much she would be hung up on Shawn if Nick had also arrived that first night? I think the result would be the same, because Nick is still more serious in the end and she wants fun and games and drunken party nights, but I wonder if he would have still gotten that "you're the one" in SA?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I try to keep in mind, Shawn isn't mature enough just yet to see past anothers opinion and form his own. Competing for the same girl is obviously way to difficult for him to have any rational behavior  so with that I have given him a pass until last night....much moreso than K. Kaitlyn is actually very mature when she is put in a corner. She just isn't a happy person when faced with structure in her life. There is one thing I feel sure of,  she was crazy about Nick. IMOAA, no way no how does the chemistry shown say otherwise. But for me, here lies the kicker. N loves K because she brings out the playful side he struggles with. K is not comfortable with a thought provoking relationship and is no where near ready to grow emotionally. I love to hear her laugh and I do think she has a huge heart. IMO, there is a long winding hilly path ahead with the type of relationship she has with Shawn. They WILL have to keep their eyes focused ahead to survive this path. If she doesn't move soon, I just don't see puppies and rainbows ahead.

I posted this in another thread somewhere. She is crazy about both. They are both fun and sexy to her, but Nick brings out the serious side of her...he makes her think about life and herself and she doesn't want to do that. That is where I think he seriously lost her. She is all about living in the moment and she wouldn't like what he makes her see about herself and avoids all of that angst and goes with Shawn. Not that she isn't crazy in lust with Alf, she is, but he doesn't exactly make her think. It is all about how hot he is and they have this great sexual chemistry.

I really would be curious to know just how much she would be hung up on Shawn if Nick had also arrived that first night? I think the result would be the same, because Nick is still more serious in the end and she wants fun and games and drunken party nights, but I wonder if he would have still gotten that "you're the one" in SA?

Alf? Lmao.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Nick is the same guy... he is complex and multi-faceted and a deep person.

Even in the EW interview posted today Kaitlyn says they have deep conversations.

Imo, if Nick is showcasing a more shallow/superficial side (his recent shirtless posed photos were taken by a photographer not by himself) it is probably just his way to balance himself and stop himself from drowning in his usual deep thoughts.
Are you sure that Kaitlyn said they "have" deep conversations and not "had" deep conversations???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:39 pm

I cannot believe Kaitlyn wrote this in her People blog about Nick. It sounds like a post-FRC blog, too...
And after all the tough times he's gone through where people didn't care for him, he is surrounded by love.
Kinda like, hey Nick, sucks you've gone through tough times and people don't care for you but hey, at least you have your family.

Uh, Kaitlyn is one of those people who don't care for him, imo based on that sentence alone and her behavior. no no

Nick is much, much better off and I think these blogs will help him realize that if he has not already. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:17 am

rosesrREd wrote:

Alf? Lmao.

I can't help it. That is all I see when I look at him and listen to him talk. Maybe I will get over it eventually since at the start of last season I couldn't get past Nick looking like Spencer Pratt. Nick won me over because he can be sweet, articulate, thoughtful and introspective...and sexy with those big, brown, puppy dog eyes. Embarressed! Somehow, I don't think that will work for Shawn.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am

After not watching Andi's season and being skeptical of him all this season because of what I had heard/read, Nick isn't nearly as bad as made out to be. I certainly don't question his intentions on coming onto the show. He clearly cares about Kaitlyn a lot and it just sucks for him that he gets his heart broken again..in the same way...on national TV

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle