SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  13h13 hours ago Chicago, IL
I'm just going to say it ... I like @jjhlane. A little bit of an azz but 100% real #TheBachelorette

To follow up this... JJ favorited both of Nick's tweets and the one that said "Well said".

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 Dfgdfg10
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 Sdfgsg10
bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 Jjjj10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Brill Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:37 pm

yht11 Welcome1

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 pm

indeed ... welcome in the jungle yht11 lolpanda

ETA: You brought up an interview ... and thinking back, when the season started and I've only seen 1st episode ... I remember writing PM with some asking them if they see Kaitlyn's interviews when discussing Nick as a polite, respectful "apology" for not choosing him despite her being the main reason for him being there (and maybe even leading him on)... deep down I hoped someone would told me otherwise. But that's the feeling I got from her media round when she was "supporting" his come back... I've seen some sort of regret of bringing him on ... and to be even more specific, her SM flirting that brought repercussions, because maybe she started it without thinking that she would ever have to "deliver" ...
Well, now we can see how Kaitlyn doesn't DO "regrets" ... and she certainly doesn't think much about consequences before acting ... so all those interviews I view them now almost exclusively as a "mea culpa" without ever really feeling guilty.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:41 pm

I hope that it is okay to ask this question here.  Did anyone save the episode on their DVR, the episode where it appeared that Nick used the word "intimate" when discussing his 1-on-1 date with the other guys on the show?  If so, can you actually see him mouthing the word "intimate" during that conversation, or was it dubbed (spliced) in to make it sound as if he did?

I stand by the premise that sex changes a relationship, that once sex is introduced, you can never go back to the way that it was before. I suppose that there are some people who can remain friends afterwards, but their relationship then would still have to follow a new path.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I hope that it is okay to ask this question here.  Did anyone save the episode on their DVR, the episode where it appeared that Nick used the word "intimate" when discussing his 1-on-1 date with the other guys on the show?  If so, can you actually see him mouthing the word "intimate" during that conversation, or was it dubbed (spliced) in to make it sound as if he did?

I stand by the premise that sex changes a relationship, that once sex is introduced, you can never go back to the way that it was before.  I suppose that there are some people who can remain friends afterwards, but their relationship then would still have to follow a new path.

Yes, I thought the word "intimate" was spliced into last week's conversation with the guys so they could have a stop what did he say moment for drama. It gave an excuse for Shawn to go to her room with the expectation he was going to talk about Nick when it wasn't the issue at all. Nick flat out told her last night he had not said anything about being "intimate" so this is where they picked up him saying that word. Nick also tweeted last week he did not reveal his intimacy with K and if he had the guys would have all definitely reacted. I believe him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:44 pm

That whole scene when he recounts the date was so edited, that it's hard to say what he really said and when and to who (I've seen it only once and have no desire to re-watch, sorry) ... but from the memory, I would guess that he told the story about 2-4 times (PI too), since each time a new guy came into the room Nick was probably forced to re-tell it again, for all to hear. Maybe he used certain words while talking to one set of guys and another words (to not be repetitive and boring) with the other group of guys ... but the edit made it look like he "spiced it up" while talking with Shawn present. And to this day people think that he spilled the secret.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 pm

I don't believe Nick told the guys the details..Are we sure Kaitlyn disclosed it to the guys?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:05 pm

of course he didn't ... and to give you an idea ... there is not 1 single wide shot scene where we could see Nick telling guys "the juicy story" with Shawn present ... we get only close-ups, where it's hard to define who is present and when and to that they edited the "faces/looks" that could be shot anytime in between or maybe when the conversation wasn't even taking place.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Nick has been missing from SM this morning...completely. Nick does not usually go more than 8 hours posting or favoriting something.

Also, on K snapchat with her mother last night she said that she was getting up early and going "to work". Not sure what that meant...maybe something show related. She did say that she was unemployed this past year and that her job has been "finding a husband". Maybe she is working on that with her F1...

I still can't shake the thought that she ends up with Nick. I do not even know how it would be possible, but still...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Sorry for the double post, but that was "ask and you shall receive" in hyper speed...

Nick just posted like one minute ago a photo on IG.  Thanks for the quick reassurance.  I'd still like to live in my world of denial a little longer though...

:cutesmile!:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick has been missing from SM this morning...completely.  Nick does not usually go more than 8 hours posting or favoriting something.  

Also, on K snapchat with her mother last night she said that she was getting up early and going "to work".  Not sure what that meant...maybe something show related.  She did say that she was unemployed this past year and that her job has been "finding a husband".  Maybe she is working on that with her F1...

I still can't shake the thought that she ends up with Nick.  I do not even know how it would be possible, but still...

Yippee OnePromise! I think she is with Nick and they are very happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm

nick_viall28Fun day #TheBachelorette #bachelorette

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 3 11376015_395596463957057_1950544848_n

I posted this in the other thread, but have you noticed that unlike last season, he hasn't post any pictures of him and K from the show? He hasn't post any K specific tweets yet since last week's episode, he has not worn his cap backwards for the past week. I think he realized there's no second chance for him and K and he doesn't want to be viewed stalkerish and probably a good sign that he's moved on. I say, Good for you!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1