SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:00 am

kimberlyg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Oh, I don't know Chris was chief prosecuter in the trial of James for being their to be the bachelor.  Remember all her boys PMSing about the conversation tattle tale Drew overheard between Mikey and James.  I loved Chris but joked that he was defending his future wife's honor.  I was being a total smart a** when I said it, but it turned out to be true.  So even the calmest man when pushed far enough can get into the drama. Hugesmile

OT, but I totally forgot about that laugh out loud.  I was studying for the bar exam during the Des season (and the Brooks meltdown episode was the night before the exam started), so a lot of it didn't really stick in my head as much as some of the other past seasons.  I remember the James drama, but didn't really remember who was involved.

OTT, Des was the last time I put the F1 spoiler glasses on. Even then, I saw that her body was telling her that Chris was the one, but our stupid female addiction to drama and butterflies were telling her that Brooks was the one. I loved Brooks and thought Chris was perfect husband material. I maintain that Brooks leaving was the greatest gift he could have given Des and Chris.

notarose wrote:Cutest twitter exchange

@singsparkles
Shuuuuucks. @viallnicholas28, I am 25 years old but if I'm not married by 30 and you're still single will you marry meee?

@lovethemuff
@singsparkles @viallnicholas28 nottt gonna happen.... you're mine laugh out loud

cantstopl  @lovethemuff is really @singsparkles boyfriend

:yes:  ditto to the authenticity of Nick & Kaitlyn's relationship. Very refreshing to watch them.  Nothing needs to take away from that. I've watched wanting to not like them together too much because of the monkey wrench spoiler (my selfish way of preparing myself) then I just gave up on that and have been enjoying the loveliness of it.  Why not.  It's already happened in real time months ago. It doesn't disappoint as a stand alone love story.  Ditch the other guys and their drama and it's a great romance.  A bit of parallel universe.  Einstein would relate.

There is no fairytale this season.  
What Prince questions the intentions of the Princess, badgers her for validation, basically says she can sleep with other Princes except not with the executive Prince? And on which pages in the fairytale book does the Princess moan behind a closed door, sleep with the executive Prince again then eat crispy bacon then ride off with the naked F1 Prince in a golf cart?  How foolish a fairytale is that? Who writes this sh*t?
Nah, not buying it.  I'm sticking with the passionate RL story that began on SM.  Very cool 2015 story that appears to have ended badly, by most accounts, but at least there was laughter, flirting, unbridled passion, nervous admissions of love's evolution by the executive Prince, and dad cardigans hiding a chiselled bod.

cantstopl  Sue. NO! I'm just a terrible speller and didn't proofread ... nasty spellcheck .

I liked their love story until all the crying over the sex and accusing him of telling the other men. It crushed me that she would do that to him. I enjoy some of their moments since, but still think she is being mean and horrible to him overall and really allowing Shawn to bully him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Brill Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:05 am

notarose wrote:

There is no fairytale this season.  
What Prince questions the intentions of the Princess, badgers her for validation, basically says she can sleep with other Princes except not with the executive Prince? And on which pages in the fairytale book does the Princess moan behind a closed door, sleep with the executive Prince again then eat crispy bacon then ride off with the naked F1 Prince in a golf cart?  How foolish a fairytale is that? Who writes this sh*t?

Nah, not buying it.  I'm sticking with the passionate RL story that began on SM.  Very cool 2015 story that appears to have ended badly, by most accounts, but at least there was laughter, flirting, unbridled passion, nervous admissions of love's evolution by the executive Prince, and dad cardigans hiding a chiselled bod.

NR, OMG!! Thank you for the bolded. You had me cantstopl

bubblebummer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:06 am

NR, love your fairytale post! bubblebummer - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 44 3806527698 yes

I think Kait's season is more of a Grimm's fairytale. Suspect

Nick's real life fairytale one day I am sure will be better than the best parts/edits this show can reveal. beatingheart

Lucky lady whoever she is :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:09 am

kimberlyg wrote:I don't see a checked out Kaitlyn either.  I think their interactions are absolutely adorable and they seem incredibly relaxed around each other.  If the "she picks no one" spoiler was still out there, and if it weren't for snapchat-gate and Kaitlyn's other obvious social media, I'd totally think Nick was F1.  Which is why I think she made a HUGE mistake picking Shawn.  It's like THE GUY was right there and she couldn't see it.  Almost Chris/Des-like (although Nick did get swept up in the drama more than Chris ever did).

I also know that the radaronline thing was discussed in other threads, but it was pretty obvious that N&K were basically dating before the show and I wouldn't be shocked if they talked about it either (her "you're late!" line from NYC is particularly telling).  The lip-touch from JKL is hilarious and cute and I love that we're getting to learn what was behind some of the cryptic (and not-so-cryptic) messages pre-show.  Damn, K, you had to go and ruin the perfect ending laugh out loud.

I'm stirring the pot, but kimberlyg your thoughts above are exactly why my crazy theory that "Kaitlyn picks Nick" still exists at all (at only like a 0.1% chance of occurring of course, but something is better than nothing.)

You said, "If the 'she picks no one' spoiler was still out there, and if it weren't for snapchat-gate and Kaitlyn's other obvious social media, I'd totally think Nick was F1."  

That statement is exactly why I wonder if the producers leaked the snapchat video and are giving all the very obvious SM signs that Kaitlyn choses Shawn.  To cover up the previously very obvious Kaitlyn choses Nick ending.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 am

Okay, I have been saving this for if it happens, but One Promise, if you are right I hope to see you doing this on July 27th.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 am

For me, even without snapchatgate or SHV sleuthing and the like, I still think Nick's tweet of "I'm all out of bubblegum. #bubblebummer" post-FRC was telling to me that he was rejected.

I know it was speculated it may be a positive movie quote but when I posted about that tweet I sensed it meant "bubble bummer" as in the bachelor bubble being a bummer ending and all out of bubblegum meaning all out of hope (in fact as soon as I read that tweet Air Supply's "I'm all out of love" starting playing in my head).

I guess for me I see Nick's tweets where he uses movie quotes and the like as his language, they mean something more than just what the movie means, they are more like music or art -- not to be taken back to the source but to be used to express one's feelings and thoughts... similar to using quotations or lyrics. All symbolic but personal.

I guess I saw it and still see it that way because I understand that type of language as I use quotes daily or lyrics to convey feelings or analogies that relate to a situation I am in or feelings I feel when in spoken communication (rather than written form as Nick does), especially with my hubby whom I have known most my life. When I told him Nick's tweet he said to me, "Oh boy, that guy is crushed.. he must have left his heart on the floor". When snapchat happened it just sadly confirmed that it was likely a bummer and Nick was out of hope at that time.

And then over a week after his #bubblebummer post-FRC tweet Nick tweeted "It's always cloudy inside". I actually teared up at that tweet, tried to stay optimistic but posted a list of reasons why I was so saddened by it. That it was likely how he was feeling at that time was heartbreaking. But once Nick was smiling and glowing again a few weeks later I was pleased that Nick was still Nick. His heart may have been broken again but sometimes a broken heart is the only way to let the light back in.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 am

Yes when he said It's always cloudy inside I take that to mean he was hurting inside and that he was at final 2 like the season before.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, I have been saving this for if it happens, but One Promise, if you are right I hope to see you doing this on July 27th.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Full belly laughs over here!!!

I've been waiting to use that emoji...

And yes I will be dancing around for joy if my crazy theory pans out, but only because it would hopefully mean that both Kaitlyn and Nick are happy. That is all I'm hoping for. The reason for my crazy theory is that I just can't justify Nick's current joyful mood with the fact that Kaitlyn did not chose him. He doesn't strike me as the type to flip the switch that quickly or that effectively. He is very loyal and if she turned him down, I just can't see him letting go and being over it enough to display the type of raw joy we see on his face and have seen the past eight weeks. Also, he truly isn't that great of an actor...completely transparent. So, I can come up with no other explanation.

Plus, it is kind of fun to be hanging out alone on my island of craziness. If I'm right, it will have been because I followed my heart and not my mind... because this theory surely makes me out of it. And if I'm wrong, well then it just fits to support the crazy part. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:53 am

i hope Nick has moved on. I think even though he looks happy most of the time, he still has some bad days. Like when he tweeted "memory happens without warning" after snapchat gate, "she crashed into my heart like a hurricane" before Monday's episode when K met his family. Maybe our speculation was right that JB helped him to get through his heartbreak last time, and they started interacted on sm again after he finished filming. FRC is not going to be easy... Remember he twitted "I need a hug" last year? But like he's posted, he has great love and supports from family and friends to help him going through tough times in life.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:51 am

Nick changed both his profile pics - IG & Twitter - to himself and a cute toddler.  It was previously posted on IG .(old friend's house and baby girl in Milwakee - caption was "she never blinks")
Since there's been a lot of speculation up thread about "meaning", I guess this profile change might mean he's making babies in his hometown tonight giggling
JK...carry on

photo 67DF1000-AF86-4259-B586-B246A9EA6D14_zpsf9u08obm.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:28 am

Now that is adorable! Love that photo of Nick. He will make an amazing dad one day!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:15 am

The support Nick has given Kaitlyn post show has definitely been above and way beyond IMO considering how it ends. I think he is doing his best to take the high road though I am sure still trying to move on from the disappointment/heartache. I agree he looks great and considerably more happy than last time but I am sure there are times still he may feel down about it. It is only human. I do hope he can find a deserving woman to share life with if only to watch him be a father as the photos of him holding kids/babies just make me melt even more. I love the tbt instagram above from Sharleen's fiance, two great looking guys there!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1