SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 pm

This season has been all about drama! I doubt whoever she ends up with will want to watch the season back. At least in other seasons, F1 and F2 could watch back and have some sort of love story or romantic moments. Becca and Whitney had good episodes till the end for example. Its just a big old mess this season, no relationships developing just drama drama and more drama.

I am over it all

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I don't get it. Is there a rumour she had sex a 2nd time with Nick, is what I'm asking?

I think RS and one of the more "truthful" and in the TPTB's pocket rag mags reported that she got it on with 2 of the F3.  Or I think RS said all 3 maybe and the mag said 2 out of 3?  I think the mag article was to clarify that nothing happened with Ben H., so he can go on to be the next lead.

Plus, I think it's just a lot of speculation.  I mean, they had it pre-FS why wouldn't they have it in the actual FS?  Seems like a given they would, but who knows...

RS said all 3, Life & Style said 2 of the 3 in a July 5 edition. Of those 2 I believe L&S is the more credible as the article mentions a lot of details in the same fashion as the US Weekly articles written from "show sources" but which turn out to be 95% accurate. Historically People gets the photo shoot and it used to be L&S that got the inside scoop, but several years ago US Weekly started getting the inside scoop. IMO the show gave something to L&S this time around to keep them from reporting snapchat. So far things printed in that article tend to align with things in the episode description

It also makes sense to me that the show would keep Ben H as far away from the mess as they can - plus he's really not that into Kaitlyn anyway as I see it which is why I tend to believe L&S over RS - IMO RS is just guessing but L&S seems to have been told.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

mysthelma wrote:Ahh I thought we are done with the drama. What scandal now?? Could it be pre FS sex with Shawn? That Tanner talk about Shawn feeling like the big dawg until Nick arrive was pretty telling. Shawn must have let the guys know he was the chosen one. And the way Shawn has been behaving the last episode suggests the consummated thier relationship

That's possible too. Maybe it comes out during their first confrontation. Isn't there a scene from the next episode where Nick says that there is only person he does not trust or something along those lines.... who knows, I am just sooooo tired of the drama

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Sponsors for next week: 
1) Massengil
2) KY his and hers
3) Cottonelle Ripples
4) Gardisil
5) Skyla
This woman who does the Skyla actually reminds me of Kaitlin. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:07 pm

isittrue wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Ahh I thought we are done with the drama. What scandal now?? Could it be pre FS sex with Shawn? That Tanner talk about Shawn feeling like the big dawg until Nick arrive was pretty telling. Shawn must have let the guys know he was the chosen one. And the way Shawn has been behaving the last episode suggests the consummated thier relationship

That's possible too.  Maybe it comes out during their first confrontation.  Isn't there a scene from the next episode where Nick says that there is only person he does not trust or something along those lines.... who knows, I am just sooooo tired of the drama

What Nick says in preview is there "is one person I have no respect for." Anyone can guess he means Shawn since he just calls him "the other guy" & refuses to say his name or even talk to him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
isittrue wrote:

That's possible too.  Maybe it comes out during their first confrontation.  Isn't there a scene from the next episode where Nick says that there is only person he does not trust or something along those lines.... who knows, I am just sooooo tired of the drama

What Nick says in preview is there "is one person I have no respect for." Anyone can guess he means Shawn since he just calls him "the other guy" & refuses to say his name or even talk to him.

Ok thanks I did not feel look going back and watching to confirm!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:10 pm

I think this season we're done with the drama at about 10:59 on the night of the ATFR ... unless they end that with a TBC also. giggling Seriously, I've said it before but I feel so desperate for a nice cute HTD with a wacky dad and a picnic in the park or a FD on a private island. Sigh. I think we have to accept this is going to be nothing but drama, tears and misery right through to the end with hopefully a silver lining of a happy Kait and Shawn (and Nick) post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:15 pm

relaxing wrote:

I think this season we're done with the drama at about 10:59 on the night of the ATFR ... unless they end that with a TBC also.  giggling  Seriously, I've said it before but I feel so desperate for a nice cute HTD with a wacky dad and a picnic in the park or a FD on a private island.  Sigh.  I think we have to accept this is going to be nothing but drama, tears and misery right through to the end with hopefully a silver lining of a happy Kait and Shawn (and Nick) post show.

Yeah, unfortunately I think you're right about this. Hoping we end up seeing happy Kait and Shawn and Nick too post-show but really doubting it at this point.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yeah, I definitely think he tells Kaitlyn something about Shawn, which causes the whole "get the f- out of my face" comment from Shawn when they are sitting across from each on the couches. Maybe this is the reason that Shawn is able to forgive Kaitlyn for pre-FS sex with Nick, because he also has a "scandalous" secret that he kept from her and they both are just like "eh, two wrongs totally make a right?".

I wonder what it is...I'm guessing that he cheated on an ex-girlfriend, which is why they left in the whole "my biggest fear is being cheated on" comment from Kailtyn. It would make sense because right now it just seems so obviously to be Shawn that they need some kind of obstacle for Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yeah, I definitely think he tells Kaitlyn something about Shawn, which causes the whole "get the f- out of my face" comment from Shawn when they are sitting across from each on the couches. Maybe this is the reason that Shawn is able to forgive Kaitlyn for pre-FS sex with Nick, because he also has a "scandalous" secret that he kept from her and they both are just like "eh, two wrongs totally make a right?".

I wonder what it is...I'm guessing that he cheated on an ex-girlfriend, which is why they left in the whole "my biggest fear is being cheated on" comment from Kailtyn. It would make sense because right now it just seems so obviously to be Shawn that they need some kind of obstacle for Kaitlyn.

Or Shawn has a the ever popular Bachelorette cliché of having a girlfriend back home (doubtful). I do wonder if there is another reason for Kait mentioning in her blog today that her two biggest fears are being cheated on and falling out of love. That's what I am wondering if there is going to some crazy revelation at the ATFR. I guess at this point my imagination is going crazy but I just have an odd feeling that this drama will not end even when we have them on the stage and the season is over. The producers really have ruined any enjoyment for me out of this season/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Drama never ends for those that thrive on it. Never. 🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I definitely think he tells Kaitlyn something about Shawn, which causes the whole "get the f- out of my face" comment from Shawn when they are sitting across from each on the couches. Maybe this is the reason that Shawn is able to forgive Kaitlyn for pre-FS sex with Nick, because he also has a "scandalous" secret that he kept from her and they both are just like "eh, two wrongs totally make a right?".

Usually the most scandalous part of the scandalous secrets that get revealed on this show is how scandalously over rated the show's description is.

I think the "my biggest fear is being cheated on" is related to his parent ugly divorce which left him with concerns over trust - I'm guessing one parent cheated on the other.

IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl