SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
see2love wrote:Everything Shawn said about Nick is what the other guys also said. There was nothing new or special, just general opinions expressed by even most of the guys from Andi's season. Nick on the other hand told what he had no business saying. Very different imo
IDK. We don't know if all or none of the other guys were also talking about Shawn and his Eskimo brother experience. Obviously, there must have been some talk or how else would Nick have found out? It's not as if Shawn confided in Nick. With that being said, it is pretty disgusting, IMO, and probably most females. I sure would want to know if my bf thought that kind of behavior was cool. And if it's so cool, then why isn't it ok with me(Kaitlin) having sex with Nick? That's sexist, imo.

I agree, Shawn is treating her with a double standard and it is a sick thing for Shawn to brag about. But I don't think Nick should have told her. Just no point. It goes against what he said about wanting to win the girl because she wants him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:24 pm

SueSt wrote:
bilolo wrote:Alison McQuade ‏@akmcquade 3 minil y a 3 minutes

OMG it's going g to be SO GREAT if Nick comes in second *again* #TheBachelorette

Confucius asks: If Nick dodges the bullet twice can we really consider that coming in second???

Nick comes in seconds?? Well, no wonder none of the Ettes picked him after the FSs. console console console

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
quietpal wrote:I'm still waiting for the "refreshing" part.

That is the mouthwash you feel like swishing after watching this show.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698
This made me laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
quietpal wrote:I'm still waiting for the "refreshing" part.

That is the mouthwash you feel like swishing after watching this show.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698

In K's case, I think it's something for the other end. More like Massengill.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 pm

LenaActually wrote:The only person who made out good in that episode was Ben H., and that's just because he's completely oblivious.

So there was hardly any Ben. H except for a 1 on 1 date? Aw man that stinks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:Kaitlyn's comments tonight about ending up alone made me wish that is what happened.
I promise once I get this mean sentence out of my system out, I won't say it again: yes, she deserves to have ended up alone. She mishandled everything possible that she could have mishandled.

Phew. I feel better laugh out loud

PS: I'm so happy Shawn loves her more than I do and she didn't end up alone after all Smiley heartbeat

I know where you are coming for and I too am glad she has shawn. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 pm

see2love wrote:Nick didnt dodge the bullet twice, Nick is the bullet! Good luck to him finding a decent girl, he just manages to screw himself over all himself.
If I was 10 yerars younger and single. Nick would be a catch for me. I don't think he will have to turn to many ladies away.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
BKay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The "scandal" was Shawn bragging about being "Eskimo brothers". link

And he bragged because the second dude that night was a famous country singer. Made the whole encounter "special" to Shawn Rolling Eyes .

of course it did Rolling Eyes

Could it be Shawn, the country singer and Andi??? J/k The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mercieme wrote:Fashion question: is it appropriate to wear a black bra under a white lacy dress? Just curious.
Well, at least she is wearing underwear. Got to give her some credit.
cantstopl giggling cantstopl The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698 :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Shawn literally made me dislike him intently tonight. The whole master of the universe shtick is disgusting.

I didn't like Nick trash talking Shawn on their FS date, but at least he didn't go all crazy intense on Kaitlyn.

Shawn is too much. Best of luck to K & S, that relationship is going to be a hot mess.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Andi seems pretty quiet tonight on Twitter

Is Dr Chris Cupcake outta New York? I hope Andi is not hanging with him (hiding under chair)

giggling She's been tweeting just not as many as she usually does.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
see2love wrote:Everything Shawn said about Nick is what the other guys also said. There was nothing new or special, just general opinions expressed by even most of the guys from Andi's season. Nick on the other hand told what he had no business saying. Very different imo
IDK. We don't know if all or none of the other guys were also talking about Shawn and his Eskimo brother experience. Obviously, there must have been some talk or how else would Nick have found out? It's not as if Shawn confided in Nick. With that being said, it is pretty disgusting, IMO, and probably most females. I sure would want to know if my bf thought that kind of behavior was cool. And if it's so cool, then why isn't it ok with me(Kaitlin) having sex with Nick? That's sexist, imo.

I agree, Shawn is treating her with a double standard and it is a sick thing for Shawn to brag about.  But I don't think Nick should have told her.  Just no point.  It goes against what he said about wanting to win the girl because she wants him.

We dont know if he bragged or what the context of that conversation was. IA that it is disgusting but he didnt do that while he was with Kaithlyn. Shawn has a right to be hurt about the sex with Nick as would any other man, but upon reflection he also decided to get past it so i dont see how he treated her with a double standard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl