SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:13 am

IMO the only screw up was TPTB being aware of what was going on and then utilizing it as their tool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 am

seems every girl Nick wants (on TV at least) regrets sex and reject him afterwards. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 am

Andi never said she regretted sex and K initially sex she only regrets the timing, I think those two bettes based their choice on what is a better fit of a guy in terms of their type and lifestyle IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 am

mysthelma wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:A better question is why is the show allowing her to tell the twitter public Shawn is undoubtedly her F1? no no
There are still weeks left before the finale.

Because TPTB are banking on a trainwreck instead of a love story to finish the season??

She clearly is pissed off with the way they thrown her under the bus. Looks like she could careless about anything but Shawn. Her tweet when she was telling Shawn about pre FS sex says it all

"@kaitlynbristowe: Easy bachelorette background music I wasn't murdering anyone"

Respectfully, I think she threw herself under the bus.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:What I hate is that Nick has to watch her regretting it, when it was so obvious she totally wanted it at the time.
This is her "guilt" talking. Monday morning quarterbacking as it used to be called. She is re-weighing her actions after the fact and trying to justify them. 
The simple fact remains, she did the same thing twice, not once, but twice. 
Fool me once---
Fool me twice---
It would be better for K to just repeat the same answer over and over when asked and own it and move on. "At the time, it was right. I had doubts later.". 
I don't think anyone of us has never been in a position where we did not feel this way, just different circumstances or deeds.

Exactly! She felt TONS of guilt because Shawn was her man (final 1) and she knew it. I think the reason there is some "Monday morning quarterbacking" happening is because she is still with Shawn now and the only way she saves face is to say it was a mistake. Remember, he asked her if she regretted it. I bet she tells Shawn now--privately-- that she does regret it! Only way for him to be okay with it. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 am

see2love wrote:seems every girl Nick wants (on TV at least)  regrets sex and reject him afterwards. cantstopl

It's actually kind of sad.
Nick is too complicated for this crazy show.... and too complicated for the women it seems, who for all their proclamations of woman power, seem to gravitate to a macho, take-charge type of man. Disappointing
I understand why he came back and I hope he got this out of his system!!
I gave him the benefit of the doubt this season, not again.

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 am

soccermom333 wrote:Why is nick mumbling??  

I noticed that last night too, me thinks he's doing it so TPTB can't get a good grip on what's he's saying. I noticed that he also put his hand up a couple of times to cover his lips when he was talking.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 am

^^^ Well at least Shawn will have that episode to always go back and reflect about how much she regretted it hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:26 am

yes to Nick for finally speaking up. He said S is the one guy he doesn't trust and gave K the reasons why, aka Eskimo brothers. Other than that, he has not said one negative word about any of them.

Meanwhile, Shawn has done nothing but bully him, from the start. He has repeatedly told K what he thinks of Nick. Shawn also said in the preview, he's going to say what he has to say straight to his face unlike the other guys who talk behind his back. So he just outted the other guys.

I think K and S are a perfect match. He is crazy about her, however, I do not like the S I'm seeing on my screen. Treating a person in that manner, I find truly disgusting. K tweeted something about Shawn being the Boss. His behaviour IMO shows he likes to be boss. Not a good mix especially for someone like K. Her conversation with him was very guarded IMO. She asked him if he would have a problem trusting her after all this. I think this might be an issue in that relationship JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:26 am

Max64 wrote:^^^ Well at least Shawn will have that episode to always go back and reflect about how much she regretted it  hehehe

cantstopl .... before she did it again.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:28 am

gurlbrit wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Why is nick mumbling??  

I noticed that last night too, me thinks he's doing it so TPTB can't get a good grip on what's he's saying.  I noticed that he also put his hand up a couple of times to cover his lips when he was talking.

I lean towards this explanation..

Emily L. Foley ‏@EmilyLFoley 12h12 hours ago
Why people don't like Nick: Hiding your mouth w/your hands when you talk is a nonverbal that says 'You can't trust me'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 am

SueSt wrote:
see2love wrote:seems every girl Nick wants (on TV at least)  regrets sex and reject him afterwards. cantstopl

It's actually kind of sad.
Nick is too complicated for this crazy show.... and too complicated for the women it seems, who for all their proclamations of woman power, seem to gravitate to a macho, take-charge type of man.  Disappointing
I understand why he came back and I hope he got this out of his system!!
I gave him the benefit of the doubt this season, not again.

I gave him the benefit after Andi's AFTR. I am well over him this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl