SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 pm

She confessed out of fear that Nick was going to spill the beans, now or at ATFR. It was damage control. Plus it was kind of a test of Shawn to see if they shared a similar attitude towards sex. Which the Eskimo Brother comment proved they do. They shared the same perspective, a view from the gutter. All is good. They're compatible, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Alanna wrote:I just wonder what the point of the sex confession was when it was going to happen again the next night!? If Shawn was going to leave over the first time, isn't it likely he'll leave over the second as well? Just so senseless! Oh and then she lectured him that he needs to trust her to do whatever she wants at the rc, so again, why even do the confession in the first place?

Seriously, as much sneaking around to people's rooms as has happen this season, it wouldn't surprise me if Kait and Shawn had a private meet up after the RC and Kait told him something like "I promise I won't sleep with him - just let me get through the next 24 hours." IMO. I mean, the look on Shawn's face when Kait called out Nick's name at the RC ~ I thought he was going to boil over right there and then.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:44 pm

My feeling on this "confession" is that K was being "threatened" for lack of better wordage, that this was going to come out eventually and "wouldn't she rather have it come out on her terms. I think she was probably beaten over the head with it by production until her only recourse, in her mind, was to confess.
Otherwise, there was no reason to proceed with telling Shawn. 
The one and only mistake that occurred is that TPTB knew that K and N sealed the deal when they did. 
What a crying shame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:46 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Wait. Just to be clear. We're talking about Shawn's TOM right?

cantstopl

Who started the discussion about TOM? Shawn's or anybody else's? This season is bizarre!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:48 pm

It's also very weird that she's slept with Nick twice now (allegedly the second time I guess) but Shawn zero times (again allegedly I guess).

I did like the morning after scene of Kait and Nick. I can definitely see why they were friends and bonded so well before she left to film. She was right in ny that this show was going to mess them up and it did. Anyway, it was fun and funny to see him with a girl he's friends with versus one he fears like last year.

I wonder if we'll get a morning after scene with Shawn now, and if they'll be all lusty versus goofy like she was with Nick. Really, no shame this season whatsoever. I feel like I'm in their bedroom.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Alanna wrote:It's also very weird that she's slept with Nick twice now (allegedly the second time I guess) but Shawn zero times (again allegedly I guess).

I did like the morning after scene of Kait and Nick. I can definitely see why they were friends and bonded so well before she left to film. She was right in ny that this show was going to mess them up and it did. Anyway, it was fun and funny to see him with a girl he's friends with versus one he fears like last year.

I wonder if we'll get a morning after scene with Shawn now, and if they'll be all lusty versus goofy like she was with Nick. Really, no shame this season whatsoever. I feel like I'm in their bedroom.

I think it's a shame that both Andi and Kait chose F1s that leave them with no choice but to all but disown the F2. I get that the common thread is Nick, but Nick maintains a great friendship with his ex from the relationship prior to Andi and he seems like a good person to have as a friend and resource. I find it kinda sad. no no
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:00 pm

The visual I got of bleary eyed Shawn on snatchchat was more than enough.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 pm

I think it would be completely unacceptable if Kaitlyn wanted to remain friends with Nick after everything that happened this season. Totally out of the question imo. If nothing had ever happened and he'd never joined the show, that's different, but with all this history? Absolutely no way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 pm

I can absolutely see Nick and Kaitlyn being friends after her break up with Shawn. That is if Kaitlyn can get passed it all. I think Nick would not refuse to be friends.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can absolutely see Nick and Kaitlyn being friends after her break up with Shawn. That is if Kaitlyn can get passed it all. I think Nick would not refuse to be friends.

I can absolutely see this. Afterall, Kaitlyn's best friend Carson still favorites Nick's recent Facebook posts. So if her best friend can still be "friends" with Nick, why can't she? Especially if the jealous boyfriend/fiancé is no longer in the picture.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Yes...but at least we finally have an explanation about why the guy's been such an emotional wreck this whole season! He just needed some dark chocolate and Pamprin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Yes...but at least we finally have an explanation about why the guy's been such an emotional wreck this whole season! He just needed some dark chocolate and Pamprin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl