SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 pm

You all think Shawn is gonna give up Kaitlyn now that they may get offers to make money dream on it? Doesnt he wants to open a gym? Well guess what he will stick with her until he gets what he really wants.

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 pm

I really like you, Boothie, and I luuurve you and Kait together, but...

He shouldn't be judging Nick so harshly, especially since he hasn't really spent time getting to know him. He really shouldn't have gone to Nick's room. What was he thinking? I guess this is what "mad-ly" in love means. I don't think Nick tattling on Shawn was very cool or effective, either. Kaitlyn almost seemed to be rolling her eyes at Nick for even bringing it up. Man up ya'll. giggling

I had a rather neutral opinion of Nick before ( didn't watch Andi's season) but my opinion of him went up this episode. I appreciate his analytical mind and his childlike wonder over things.

I do think Nick had too easy a time telling Kaitlyn he is falling in love with her. And even if he is sincere, which I believe he is, it just didn't come across that way, IMO. Kaitlyn didn't seem overjoyed with the revelation. It seems Kaitlyn is trying really hard to fall for Nick, but the spark just isn't there. Look back and see how difficult it was for Shawn to tell Kaitlyn he was falling in love and her reaction to it. What a big difference, IMO.

Shawn wants to be the tough guy but turns to tender-hearted mush when he sees and hears Kaitlyn. And she turns on her softer side in his presence as well. That was even more evident in their exchanges this episode. They act like they have been together much longer than they've been.

Other thoughts:
I don't know what was more distracting...how beautiful and green Ireland is, how blue Shawn's eyes looked against said lovely and lush landscape, Nick's adorable dimples, or Kaitlyn's almost visible nausea.

I know many are bored and disgusted with this season, TETO. And I, too, could use a little more romance on my screen...But I find Kaitlyn to be more spunky, thoughts-provoking, and dynamic than the last 4 Bachelorettes combined! (Sorry Ash, Em, Des, & WHN) I have watched this show since its infancy and have to say I'm enthralled with this particular season. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm

K to S: "I'm going to explore other relationships. Once this is over, that is it. I will NOT be exploring other relationships".

Translation: "I'm going to have sex with a few other guys and sow a few of my wild oats before I hunker down and make sweet and beautiful peircing blue-eyed babies with you, Shawnie."

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:K to S: "I'm going to explore other relationships. Once this is over, that is it. I will NOT be exploring other relationships".

Translation: "I'm going to have sex with a few other guys and sow a few of my wild oats before I hunker down and make sweet and beautiful peircing blue-eyed babies with you, Shawnie."
Basically!! Yeppers. And she fav'ed this scene last night on Twitter too so you definitely have it right in its meaning and implication imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 pm

[quote="Alanna"]It's also very weird that she's slept with Nick twice now (allegedly the second time I guess) but Shawn zero times (again allegedly I guess).

I did like the morning after scene of Kait and Nick. I can definitely see why they were friends and bonded so well before she left to film. She was right in ny that this show was going to mess them up and it did. Anyway, it was fun and funny to see him with a girl he's friends with versus one he fears like last year.

I wonder if we'll get a morning after scene with Shawn now, and if they'll be all lusty versus goofy like she was with Nick. Really, no shame this season whatsoever. I feel like I'm in their bedroom.[/quot

I personally believe that k and s had sex the night she shared her secret with him. He was on cloud nine when he returned, shook N hand, and N is heard talking about the group date rose and is saying "she wants to sleep on it before deciding who should get it"....all says 'they had sex' IMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's also very weird that she's slept with Nick twice now (allegedly the second time I guess) but Shawn zero times (again allegedly I guess).

I did like the morning after scene of Kait and Nick. I can definitely see why they were friends and bonded so well before she left to film. She was right in ny that this show was going to mess them up and it did. Anyway, it was fun and funny to see him with a girl he's friends with versus one he fears like last year.

I wonder if we'll get a morning after scene with Shawn now, and if they'll be all lusty versus goofy like she was with Nick. Really, no shame this season whatsoever. I feel like I'm in their bedroom.[/quot

I personally believe that k and s had sex the night she shared her secret with him. He was on cloud nine when he returned, shook N hand, and N is heard talking about the group date rose and is saying "she wants to sleep on it before deciding who should get it"....all says 'they had sex' IMO

If Kaitlyn and Shawn had sex...where would that have happened? And how would they have turned it around from Shawn's "you did what?" face in the bathroom recovery corner to his "gimme some of that" face? I just can't see him making peace with it that fast.

I saw Shawn's confidence towards Nick (and Ben) as a way to cover his insecurity in front of the "underdogs". He was not going to give Nick the satisfaction of telling him the night did not go as planned...no way! He would have to suck it up and put on that brave face to save face in front of "the other guy".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's also very weird that she's slept with Nick twice now (allegedly the second time I guess) but Shawn zero times (again allegedly I guess).

If Kaitlyn and Shawn had sex...where would that have happened? And how would they have turned it around from Shawn's "you did what?" face in the bathroom recovery corner to his "gimme some of that" face?   I just can't see him making peace with it that fast.

I saw Shawn's confidence towards Nick (and Ben) as a way to cover his insecurity in front of the "underdogs".  He was not going to give Nick the satisfaction of telling him the night did not go as planned...no way! He would have to suck it up and put on that brave face to save face in front of "the other guy".  
It could have happened anywhere. Seems K has gone rogue several times this season. To me, Shawn does not seem to complicated. If she offered to go back to her room he would have said yes. Similar to the N situation. Notice how Shawn said the night ended well. Just makes me think they had sex. No proof. Jmho
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm

OnePromise wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

If Kaitlyn and Shawn had sex...where would that have happened? And how would they have turned it around from Shawn's "you did what?" face in the bathroom recovery corner to his "gimme some of that" face?   I just can't see him making peace with it that fast.

I saw Shawn's confidence towards Nick (and Ben) as a way to cover his insecurity in front of the "underdogs".  He was not going to give Nick the satisfaction of telling him the night did not go as planned...no way! He would have to suck it up and put on that brave face to save face in front of "the other guy".  

I think so, too.
I can see why Shawn might be insecure about Nick, in that Nick had established a"thing" with K pre-filming. And had an upper-hand advantage in navigating through the murky waters of this editing machine.
When Shawn was speaking with Ben H. man-to-man he was very vulnerable and let his guard down. He certainly knows how to disarm in Kaitlyn's presence.
Shawn is such a dichotomy.
And Kait, too, if she hasn't slept with Shawn yet at this point, which I'm still on the fence about.
Could she not help herself with him, too, overcome with the physical chemistry?
Or is she doing what many men do in this situation and waiting for just that special moment to make love to her man? Something to ponder....

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:12 pm

The edit this season is all over the place.
I thought Nick was supposed to be lust and Shawn love?
To me, they focused more on the goofiness and banter between Nick and Kaitlyn on their FS date (it didn't even feel like one since they already had this) and it felt like two people on their honeymoon waking up and having breakfast, reading the paper. Very natural between the two of them.
Still can't figure out for the life of me why Kaitlyn described Nick as intense and not Shawn. It is obvious that the intense person is Shawn on the show (emphasis on the show).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:I really like you, Boothie, and I luuurve you and Kait together, but...

He shouldn't be judging Nick so harshly, especially since he hasn't really spent time getting to know him. He really shouldn't have gone to Nick's room. What was he thinking? I guess this is what "mad-ly" in love means. I don't think Nick tattling on Shawn was very cool or effective, either.  Kaitlyn almost seemed to be rolling her eyes at Nick for even bringing it up. Man up ya'll.  giggling

I had a rather neutral opinion of Nick before ( didn't watch Andi's season) but my opinion of him went up this episode. I appreciate his analytical mind and his childlike wonder over things.

I do think Nick had too easy a time telling Kaitlyn he is falling in love with her. And even if he is sincere, which I believe he is, it just didn't come across that way, IMO. Kaitlyn didn't seem overjoyed with the revelation. It seems Kaitlyn is trying really hard to fall for Nick, but the spark just isn't there. Look back and see how difficult it was for Shawn to tell Kaitlyn he was falling in love and her reaction to it. What a big difference, IMO.

Shawn wants to be the tough guy but turns to tender-hearted mush when he sees and hears Kaitlyn. And she turns on her softer side in his presence as well. That was even more evident in their exchanges this episode. They act like they have been together much longer than they've been.

Other thoughts:
I don't know what was more distracting...how beautiful and green Ireland is, how blue Shawn's eyes looked against said lovely and lush landscape, Nick's adorable dimples, or Kaitlyn's almost visible nausea.

I know many are bored and disgusted with this season, TETO. And I, too, could use a little more romance on my screen...But I find Kaitlyn to be more spunky, thoughts-provoking,  and dynamic than the last 4 Bachelorettes combined! (Sorry Ash, Em, Des, & WHN) I have watched this show since its infancy and have to say I'm enthralled with this particular season.  Smiley

Love this post ! One thing I am curious about is why they revealed the scandal about Shawn. Love Shawn but this edit he's getting is not great for F1. Don't Tptb try to present F1 in a purer light ? Makes it harder for some people to get behind the final couple imo although I personally am a fan. Perhaps this is the season for showing everyone's faults? I wish there was more romance than drama and I am curious about the ending Ali talked up in her blog . Sometimes I get uneasy of how obvious F1 is and while I am sure Shawn is f1 I am curious he gets there .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:22 pm

I think every time the editing is negative towards the lead or front runners it is payback for something else. K and S aren't being discreet on em, so maybe that's the fee for their sin. Imo
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 pm

isittrue wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I really like you, Boothie, and I luuurve you and Kait together, but...

He shouldn't be judging Nick so harshly, especially since he hasn't really spent time getting to know him. He really shouldn't have gone to Nick's room. What was he thinking? I guess this is what "mad-ly" in love means. I don't think Nick tattling on Shawn was very cool or effective, either.  Kaitlyn almost seemed to be rolling her eyes at Nick for even bringing it up. Man up ya'll.  giggling

Other thoughts:

I know many are bored and disgusted with this season, TETO. And I, too, could use a little more romance on my screen...But I find Kaitlyn to be more spunky, thoughts-provoking,  and dynamic than the last 4 Bachelorettes combined! (Sorry Ash, Em, Des, & WHN) I have watched this show since its infancy and have to say I'm enthralled with this particular season.  Smiley

Love this post !  One thing I am curious about is why they revealed the scandal about Shawn.  Love Shawn but this edit he's getting is not great for F1. Don't Tptb try to present F1 in a purer light ?  Makes it harder for some  people to get behind the final couple imo although I personally am a fan.   Perhaps this is the season for showing everyone's faults?  I wish there was more romance than drama and I am curious about the ending Ali talked up in her blog . Sometimes I get uneasy of how obvious F1 is and while I am sure Shawn is f1 I am curious he gets there .

Usually, yes, unless they have nothing to work with like in Courtney's case. I liked Shawn at the beginning, but with each passing episode I have liked him less and less. Last night his likability fell. On SM many of those who were fans aren't too happy with his posseivness and bullying attitude. It is strange they have painted him so negatively the last couple episodes.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl