SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Pandora Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:09 am

Actually, this MTA is going to be best one yet!  Ian is on his knees before Kaitlyn because he proposes and she says yes because she comes to embrace the fact that she really likes guys with huge egos that treat her like crud.  When Shawn started treating her better post-show she got bored with him.  In the finale, she rejects both guys for being too nice to her and explains how her heart is still with Ian.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:29 am

This MTA looks like a total snooze. I don't care about "brokeback bachelors" nor do I want to see Ian grovel to Kaitlyn. It's nice they are bring awareness to cyber-bullying but Kaitlyn should still be called out for being a truly terrible bachelorette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 am

The cyberbullying segment just seems stupid to me. If someone is awful enough to write horrible things to her, they are not going to learn their lesson or change their ways just because CH reads it out-loud and berates them. If anything, it's given the haterz a platform to reach millions of people, whereas their tweets would have normally been read by like 5 people.

And, I agree about not being excited about the MTN. It seemed like there was so much drama this season, but it was mostly just contrived, other than the Nick stuff. It seems like most people got over that, so I don't really care to hear them pretend to care about things that happened 2 month ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:15 am

I think the reading of the tweets is nothing more than TPTB trying to pretend they never threw their own lead under the bus with the excessive sex edit (even if Kaitlyn gave it to them they have fixated on it). Now they are trying to play nice-guy. Not buying it.

As to death threats? If serious those should be taken to the authorities and TPTB... if they are saying she feared for her life... should have provided her with her own bodyguard detail. Not doing that makes me think this is just using the situation to have a so-called platform to address cyberbullying but coming from a show that edits people to make them villains or say that their lead is "her own worst enemy" is hypocritical, imo.

If this is tweets saying kill yourself, or I would kill you if I met you, etc, then those are the same types of tweets Nick and many others have also received. Where's their support/defense on a large scale via media and BachNation?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 am

I've posted here a bit, but been awhile. Please appease me. How do I quote others, respond or build upon others comments, etc.? This has changed since I was here in Emily's season. I see the "multi-quote" and "quote buttons, but is there a reply, etc. or direct to sender for that particular post? Sorry for the interruption.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:44 am

Kels, WB! You can use the "quote" button to reply to someone's post and just post underneath it with your response.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:46 am

^ To reply to a certain post click on the Quote button. Multi quote is to comment on different posts all at once without quoting back to back.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 1f49c

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 8367-910 hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 I_got_13 hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:58 am

Thank you for the replies. I believe I know how to work it, but hang in there with me if the tech is crazy. It has already prevented me being logged into tonight.

Quick rundown: Nick fan, so automatically in the black. I like Kaitlyn. I actually like Shawn too, but he's possessive. I have never seen the or understood the hatred Nick gets.

I'm attracted to him type: Nerdy hot. I LOVED Frank in Ali's season. Reminds me of my elicit romance with "the other guy" meaning he didn't turn out to be who I married, but I experimented. Been married 10 years now, but enjoyed college and breakup times (and non), and I was hung up on a Nick type. My husband is attractive, educated and actually more suitably employed than the other fellow, but hard to knock it. In fact, I allowed myself to explore despite everybody else's thoughts and now we are good and celebrated 10 years. Is life hard at times? YES! But we are still here fighting and I think that shows something. (Sorry, I'm not young, 34, but probably total BS on here).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 am

Do any of you that follow them on SM actually ask Kaityn, Shawn, Nick, Fleiss straight up ?s? You don't think we could trap them at all in an answer? I swear you say it so easy with Kaityln. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:08 am

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 25 CKJ0I0pUsAEw9Ra
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Jared won hearts throughout #BachelorNation. How's he doing after being dumped? Find out on Monday's #MenTellAll.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the reading of the tweets is nothing more than TPTB trying to pretend they never threw their own lead under the bus with the excessive sex edit (even if Kaitlyn gave it to them they have fixated on it). Now they are trying to play nice-guy. Not buying it.

As to death threats? If serious those should be taken to the authorities and TPTB... if they are saying she feared for her life... should have provided her with her own bodyguard detail. Not doing that makes me think this is just using the situation to have a so-called platform to address cyberbullying but coming from a show that edits people to make them villains or say that their lead is "her own worst enemy" is hypocritical, imo.

If this is tweets saying kill yourself, or I would kill you if I met you, etc, then those are the same types of tweets Nick and many others have also received. Where's their support/defense on a large scale via media and BachNation?

This is what is already bugging me about the whole bullying segment that they have prepared for the "holier than thou" Chris Manson to showcase on the MTA.  He is a producer on the show, and the only reason that Kaitlyn is getting "bullied" on SM now is because the PRODUCERS decided to show and highlight the sex that the free spirited horny Kaitlyn choose - HERSELF - to do with Nick.  None of this would even be a topic on SM had the producers NOT shown this on tv for the whole world to see.  

And now, Chris Manson and the producers have the audacity to turn this around and make it seem like they had nothing to do with it?  AND, they are going to make it appear that they are taking a stance on bullying, on something that they themselves created?  That is just disgusting.  But, sadly there will be some viewers out there that won't be able to connect the dots and will applaud the show for doing this.

Kaitlyn, on the other hand, if she is smart, should be able to connect the dots.  The producers are not her friends, and they are only doing this to make them look like something that they are not.  They are just a bunch of hypocrites, who have sold their souls to the devil.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:12 pm

^^I just watched the mta preview where CM says about reading the mean tweets aloud to K and the audience "...we just thought it was necessary" and it struck me that the only reason that was necessary was to humiliate K and force her to react. It was tptb being the mean ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill