SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:08 pm

No bloopers? Or was the entire season just one gigantic blooper?

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:08 pm

mizzoufan wrote: It seems all the hate is with Shawn. Nick doesn't seem to care one way or another about Shawn.
Well Nick came on later and he knew Kaitlyn much more walking in! And she kept him...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Maddy wrote:mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 CKZwvp9UMAAVG50
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC  
.@kaitlynbristowe got a little jealous! #MenTellAll #TheBachelorette

Because Kaitlyn you weren't nearly as interesting as JJ when he wasn't making out with you. Pretty package and their is just nothing worth while inside. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

So in the preview she said several times that she's in love with Nick. I'm sure she told him too. Nice one, Kait.

Also, did anyone else get the sense she might've had sex with Jared too after the road trip? He just had that look in his eye when he said he was on cloud nine after that date, and they had a great day and night. He even said it was sad that he could never be "intimate" with her again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Kaitlyn hopefully won't be cold and unfeeling on ATFR to Nick otherwise I see a lot of what the guys said on the show coming back to bite her.

We may know how producers can drive things but the general viewer does not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 pm

see2love wrote:Its the premise of the show! She was never going to be interested in all of them, NEVER. And she had to pretend interest to carry the show.

Still love Kait and I am happy she got a standing ovation! I actually think she knew it was going to be Shawn. I think we will see tears of joy at the finale when she finally tells Shawn she loves him. I doubt she told anyone else. ❤️

Last edited by soccermom333 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:No bloopers? Or was the entire season just one gigantic blooper?

Worst bloopers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 pm

mindless wrote:So in the preview she said several times that she's in love with Nick. I'm sure she told him too. Nice one, Kait.

Also, did anyone else get the sense she might've had sex with Jared too after the road trip? He just had that look in his eye when he said he was on cloud nine after that date, and they had a great day and night. He even said it was sad that he could never be "intimate" with her again.

Yes Mindless she slept with Jared, that I do now believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 pm

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 CKZxUOHUYAAsj_2

mentellall - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 56 CKZxUGbVAAAuLa0
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
JJ and Clint... not fans of @kaitlynbristowe's Facebook relationship joke. #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Kaitlyn better not be a witch to Nick next week like she was tonight talking about him or watch out, he'll figure out a way to not!humiliate her too. She brought this mess on herself. Why, girl, why?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Brill wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's getting her back up at the mention of Shawn. This girl IMO is intimidated by what he thinks. JMHO I've said it before but a lot of what she says is going to be a reflection of how will Shawn react.

She has been placating Shawn's insecurities for a while now. It must be hell having a jealous fiancé.

Just wait till their together 24/7.  There will be times it will get a lot worse. :yes:  Hmmmmmmm, wonder who she will blame then??? Oh yeh most likely it will still
be Nick's fault.  Why not??? It surely can't be her or Shawn's..... Hugesmile

Yup, very easy to guess what the dynamics of that relationship will be - whether they get married and spend the rest of their lives together (ha...you never know) or are broken up in 2 months (my personal guess), that will NOT be a healthy relationship. I guess there's something about having two leads that leads to getting engaged to abusive partners, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Now I want Nick to take it to her and just done with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill