SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:Ashley is a professional woman with a career that took a lot of schooling, training and determination. JP again is a professional with a very good stable career. Kaitlyn is no Ashley and Shawn no JP. JMO, I find the comparison pretty insulting to JP and Ash. Shawn spent a season supporting Ash and loving her. Shawn spent a season criticizing Kaitlyn. No where near the same.

ITA.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:41 am

I don think Alanna was comparing Jash's educational and career accomplishments, of course they are way ahead in that regard. JP is established in his job and is a decade older than Shawn and Ash has obviously worked her tail off to get where she is. I do see a similar fun chemistry (when they're not fighting) laugh out loud, but I guess we'll have a better idea when the show's over.

I've never been so interested to see where a couple will be in 6 months before! :yes:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 am

bleuberry wrote:I don think Alanna was comparing Jash's educational and career accomplishments, of course they are way ahead in that regard. JP is established in his job and is a decade older than Shawn and Ash has obviously worked her tail off to get where she is. I do see a similar fun chemistry (when they're not fighting) laugh out loud, but I guess we'll have a better idea when the show's over.

I've never been so interested to see where a couple will be in 6 months before! :yes:
Yep, thanks. I wasn't listing their resumes like I'm about to hire these folks for a job.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:Ashley is a professional woman with a career that took a lot of schooling, training and determination. JP again is a professional with a very good stable career. Kaitlyn is no Ashley and Shawn no JP. JMO, I find the comparison pretty insulting to JP and Ash. Shawn spent a season supporting Ash and loving her. Shawn spent a season criticizing Kaitlyn. No where near the same.

Amen to that. It's almost sacrilege to even make that comparison, and more than insulting. It's class vs sleaze imo, Ashley would have never conducted herself in the manor Kaitlyn has and JP would never have had an outburst where he referred to time spent in the FS as banging other dudes, or brag about previous conquests and eskimo brother connections. Ewww, just eww. no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 am

Well then it's a good thing Ben didn't sl*t shame Ashley at the ATFR for having sex with him and then letting him get down on one knee, only to give him the boot. Nick could learn a few things from past f2s IMO. In his own little self absorbed world, he's the first person to have ever gone through this right? Rolling Eyes

In the words of Anna and Elsa, let it goooooo.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 am

happygolucky wrote:For some reason I feel like Kaitlyn and Shawn might just work and actually exceed most expectations. Obviously IDK, but once I've witnessed a similar couple and even today I dont know how they make it work, but they do.

According to RS, they are giddy in love. That's better than a lot of the other couples who already started to show cracks while the show was airing. I could see them defying expectations too, since it seems like no one thinks that they will make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:58 am

bleuberry wrote:Well then it's a good thing Ben didn't sl*t shame Ashley at the ATFR for having sex with him and then letting him get down on one knee, only to give him the boot. Nick could learn a few things from past f2s IMO. In his own little self absorbed world, he's the first person to have ever gone through this right? Rolling Eyes

In the words of Anna and Elsa, let it goooooo.

Apparently, (according to Lucas) he did actually get very angry and physically aggressive at the time of the rejection, but they cut it out because of his edit for Bachelor gig. I also think the ATFR thing is different since he had gotten the Bachelor gig - he realized that getting dumped was the best thing that happened to him so he was able to get over it. Similar thing with Jason, in that he said that he was a)not that upset after the rejection, b)got to talk to Deanna on the phone for hours about what her thought process was and c)had already gotten the bachelor gig. I'm not saying that Nick didn't act like an as*, but it's unfair to compare him to Ben and Jason, since they got something out of it, got closure, and weren't that into the girl anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:06 am

Oh I didn't mean that Ben was the ideal reject-ee, my impression was that he didn't take it very well either.

I didn't even entertain the facts that part of Nick's bitterness stems from the fact that The Bachelor gig was definitely not going to him,  so once again he's walking away without the girl and a not so nice (but less dramatic) edit.

I get the feeling that Nick was more into Andi, but I waiver on that sometimes.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
happygolucky wrote:For some reason I feel like Kaitlyn and Shawn might just work and actually exceed most expectations. Obviously IDK, but once I've witnessed a similar couple and even today I dont know how they make it work, but they do.

According to RS, they are giddy in love. That's better than a lot of the other couples who already started to show cracks while the show was airing. I could see them defying expectations too, since it seems like no one thinks that they will make it.

We had a giddy in love couple last year and we know how that went. It's when they are on their own, trying to figure life out and getting to know each other for real, we will know if they are able to handle all the stress that is ahead of them. One thing that speaks against them is that none of them seem to have a job to go back to. Making money out of interviews can't be an easy option when they for sure will get constant questions about Nick and the final rose. I always support love, but I feel that they have a lot of hurdles to get over. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh I didn't mean that Ben was the ideal reject-ee, my impression was that he didn't take it very well either.

I didn't even entertain the facts that part of Nick's bitterness stems from the fact that The Bachelor gig was definitely not going to him,  so once again he's walking away without the girl and a not so nice (but less dramatic) edit.

I get the feeling that Nick was more into Andi, but I waiver on that sometimes.

Is there proof of Nick's bitterness. I follow him closely on sm and I'm yet to see such.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 am

Glowworm2 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

We had a giddy in love couple last year and we know how that went. It's when they are on their own, trying to figure life out and getting to know each other for real, we will know if they are able to handle all the stress that is ahead of them. One thing that speaks against them is that none of them seem to have a job to go back to. Making money out of interviews can't be an easy option when they for sure will get constant questions about Nick and the final rose. I always support love, but I feel that they have a lot of hurdles to get over. JMO

Agree, a lot of hurdles including living arrangements too. Hopefully, if they are invested in a future, they have at least start to make plans for that future. I would love to see another successful couple out of this franchise - we have hit a dry spell lately since Des.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:23 am

Alanna wrote:
I'm going to be pissed if Shawn breaks up with her though and we miss out on having him as the lead. It would be such an interesting and highly emotionally charged season with him at the helm. Ugh. Hope they don't screw this up laugh out loud
I highly doubt Shawn would ever be in consideration for lead, no matter his fans (who are not as many now as when the show started, and mostly are on IG rather than the media).

CH also said Shawn wouldn't make a good lead and I agree. He can barely handle one girl let alone 25+.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill