SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:43 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn said his mom couldn't make it, but from sm she can't ever make it to anything. It seems like there's no relationship at all, just looking at the sm.

I understand Shawn's clinginess with Kait after his freak out to the producer about his parents' divorce. Kait is so sweet and maternal so maybe she'll help him heal and open up, which is what he's been saying so far. So we'll see. I'm optimistic because Kait seems optimistic and happy Smiley

Did she seem happy on SM yesterday after the show.  I know she has not tweeted much yet although Shawn did mostly about his golfing black box but I was wonder if she did a periscope or snap yet.  
She did a long periscope with Bri, her husband Nic (no K they pointed out laugh out loud), her stepdad and her mom. The girls are totally psycho, including the mom, but the guys really cater to them, including stepdad cutting the corn for Bri. So yeah, she's fine and happy. I'll be interested to see if Shawn is like the stepdad and Nic and loves this behavior and finds it beyond adorbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:48 pm

^^^^ The corn on the cob part was hilarious and the random singing/rapping! I like kait's family and friend Bri too. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Last night Shawn's sister said that he had only had one long-term relationship. Can someone tell me about this woman? Was she his high school girlfriend? Do we know who broke it off and why?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Last night Shawn's sister said that he had only had one long-term relationship.  Can someone tell me about this woman?  Was she his high school girlfriend?  Do we know who broke it off and why?

All I know about her is from SM but if you check his instagram she's the pretty redhead that shows up on his page at about a year ago. It looks like they were together since high school. She shows up on his sister Meghann's page too, hanging out together at weddings, graduations, everything;
Like she was a part of the family. It seemed to end sometime after he moved to Nashville.

One thing I found nice about Shawn's "hometown" visit was that chat that Kaitlyn and Shawn had in the beginning. You could see that she already knew he lived with his sister for years. And when Meghann brought up the one serious girlfriend, Kaitlyn already knew about that too. So they've definitely been taking about their real lives away from the show. It's just the producers have no interest in showing this side of their relationship.

Last edited by LenaActually on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm

His family also said that they were glad to see Shawn so happy and smiling and that they had never seen him like this before. Interesting. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:22 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Last night Shawn's sister said that he had only had one long-term relationship.  Can someone tell me about this woman?  Was she his high school girlfriend?  Do we know who broke it off and why?

All I know about her is from SM but if you check his instagram she's the pretty redhead that shows up on his page at about a year ago. It looks like they were together since high school. She shows up on his sister Meghann's page too, hanging out together at weddings, graduations, everything;
Like she was a part of the family. It seemed to end sometime after he moved to Nashville.

One thing I found nice about Shawn's "hometown" visit was that chat that Kaitlyn and Shawn had in the beginning. You could see that she already knew he lived with his sister for years. And when Meghann brought up the one serious girlfriend, Kaitlyn already knew about that too. So they've definitely been taking about their real lives away from the show. It's just the producers have no interest in showing this side of their relationship.

Thanks, I don't have instagram, so I can't see the picture of the girlfriend. But, I also caught how K seemed to know about the past girlfriend. If that was his girlfriend from high school, and it could have just recently ended, I find that interesting. That could mean their relationship lasted as long as 10 years.

Also, K told his sister that if she ended up with Shawn, it would have to be a long distance relationship. That made it sound like Shawn intends to stay in Nashville. Is there any truth to that?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Along distance relationship that will end up fizzling out soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:34 pm

We shall see. Remember kait recently said something about moving to the states on periscope. Smiley Time will tell. Either way I am excited to see them at the ATFR. JMHO beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:38 pm

reason wrote:Along distance relationship that will end up fizzling out soon enough.

It should be interesting.

Question. I am just curious who pays for the plane tickets for the lead and the F1 to fly back and forth to see one another - after the show ends, and the "happy" couple has done all their required media appearances?

I suppose the couple can and will find some "paying" gigs to help offset the cost of plane fare if they have to pay for it themselves, at least for a while, until that well runs dry.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:We shall see.  Remember kait recently said something about moving to the states on periscope.  Smiley  Time will tell.  Either way I am excited to see them at the ATFR.  JMHO  beatingheart

I don't think Kaitlyn has any intention of moving to the states. She asked cupcake did he see himself staying in Nashville, or would he be willing to move. There is a safe bet that she would want her F1 to move to Vancouver. The question is would Shawn be willing to leave his family and friends to move there?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Question.  I am just curious who pays for the plane tickets for the lead and the F1 to fly back and forth to see one another - after the show ends, and the "happy" couple has done all their required media appearances?

Presumably the couple. I do remember though that one of the airlines supposedly gave Jason and Molly free tickets to visit each other until Molly moved to Seattle (at least one of them said so) - so that sort of thing has happened in the past.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:55 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:We shall see.  Remember kait recently said something about moving to the states on periscope.  Smiley  Time will tell.  Either way I am excited to see them at the ATFR.  JMHO  beatingheart

I don't think Kaitlyn has any intention of moving to the states. She asked cupcake did he see himself staying in Nashville, or would he be willing to move.   There is a safe bet that she would want her F1 to move to Vancouver.  The question is would Shawn be willing to leave his family and friends to move there?

I'm sure CH will ask Kaitlyn/Shawn what their immediate plans are when they're on ATFR. However, I do think that Kaitlyn will move to the US. She said on a Snapchat story last week that she was getting bored with not working. Shawn likely doesn't have the necessary visas to work in Canada, but Kaitlyn may be better set up to work in the US.

I think we'll see this couple living together sooner rather than later. The long distance relationship could've referred to the timeframe of the end of filming until the show finishes airing. That's almost three months.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
sdmom
JMFan
Norcalgal
YesMaybeNo
Luvstruck
Di_ATL
nannymargie
Spencer81
kimberlyg
GypsySarah
luvlady345