SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:59 pm

May I just add how much I appreciate that richie fans and sasha fans are leaving us this little corner of this forum to gush all our heart content about michael until the final episode?

Thank you. It is MUCH appreciated. yes

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:42 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Mmm10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Nnn11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Ooo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:02 am

i truly honestly see Love ...

She was very girly baby voice when she saw him

I am sooooo happy to see you!

when they kissed goodbye, again she used this girly voice

I am going to miss you SO MUCH

ahem.............. remember the I LOVE YOU SO MUCH??

yeah... michael was always the one

and at the end of the brisbane date, she was almost jumping with her hands on her back with a grin on her face, just like a little girl

when he said : do what you have to do but know that I want to be the last man standing, she jump on him kissing him passionately. her face reflected so much joy. I think she understood here and there that he was truly in love with her and reciprocated her own feelings.

i loved this hometown. i loved the parents. i love the sweetness and caring he gave her with sweet gestures. i love his look to his dad when she was thanking them goodbye. I love how they cuddle on the boat. I love how anxious she was to meet his parent when he said that he talked to them.

I feel as they talk a lot, walking in the street together. she was glowing of happiness.

i hope what i saw is the real deal. the interviews I read today lead me to believe that michael has finally the F1 edit. even at the rose ceremony, when sasha says that he wants to be the last man... camera are right on michael at the word last man.

i will never believe that michael did an act and I am happy that she let go at the end of the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:03 am

and the charming prince, rich and handsome, found his princess.....

THE END

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:19 am

I like all the final 3 guys but favor her with Michael because I think they balance each other.  She is "bubbly" while he tends to be more serious with a great sense of calm.  He mentioned liking her upbeat energy and I think he could be aware that that is something he needs in a partner.  He seems to be very self-aware.
I also think he is the only one of the final 3 that shows tenderness and I find that romantic... soft little gestures. Oh, and being a great kisser is a great endorsement :yes:  
IMO he would be a great match for her but I'm not sure she sees his true value for her and her future at this point although this may be a slow & steady building relationship.  Hope so as I like Sam's interactions with Michael the best Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:43 am

I'm happy too that we have this space to enjoy the developing relationship.
This HTD is right there on my fave list(.Reminds of Ashley/JP). I love how she responded when he said I ADORE you on the boat ride! I think she was surprised --she just went in for s kiss in response. and I think there was extra spring in step walking over to parents house.
I believe she in love with him. Something huge is gonna have to happen for not to choose him.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:58 am

thank you, thank you for these links. I'm really enjoying reading them.
I can't wait for next week.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:10 am

Just finished watching episode 7 & 8. Michael's hometown was definitely the best. I have a hard time believing he's F1 as he didn't have a real 1 on 1 date.

Question - when they were walking down the street in Brisbane, Michael mentioned when he's not in Melbourne, he'd run or walk down the street. Did he play soccer for a Melbourne team? Does he still have a connection to Melbourne?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:15 am

@Norcalgal I think he lives in Melbourne because that is the place he said in his intro.

@LynnTa Ashley and JP were my favorite of all time and still are today. I felt that JP has the same serious vibe and ashley the same adorable prankster vibe.

Do you remember the date when aslhey was held in the same position on top of hong kong by jp?? both are so petite and both guys very tall. I thought it was a awe moment then and i think it is now

From the start I saw that Michael need a girl like sam in his life. I am not sure he ever met a girl who is natural and bubbly like her. She brings truly the best of him IMO.

i loved the fun they had playing soccer. she reminds me ashey ice skating date with jp so much. sam had the sam little girl attitude!!

@notarose So many tender gestures I saw too. kissing her head, cuddling her to him, the adore you, the chair he always hold for her to sit...

that is the man that would text her every morning to make sure she knows she is loved (sam interview yesterday)

the way michael described her means that he knows her and accept her the way she is. remember that this is what she wants.

they both use the same words: natural, forever (him about his date at the toastie, her with the 4 jersey).

the little fun cards he made for her and the one she made for him... she never return the favor with sasha, only michael. she made no special attempt after the staged kiss to pursue sasha (said clearly by sasha that since their tango date so ep4 ep5 ep6 ... 3  episodes she did not use this time with sasha!! as i said before... sam chased michael and this is confirmed by osher: she came after what she wanted. 

however sasha said that michael got extra time and yesterday sam said:

The stunner said they will say the sweet phrase on the final episode and afterwards, once the cameras stopped, he asked her if she really meant it. 
'He was like, "did you really mean what you said?" And I'm like, "absolutely I did".'
She also dished that he texts her every day to say he loves her, after once saying on the show her biggest fear was not being loved back.
'He messages me every morning and makes sure he tells me how much he loves me and he's like, "I don't ever want you to go a day without knowing how much you are loved." He looks after me very well.' 
The Bachelorette's Sam Frost reveals she and her chosen hunk have already exchanged 'I love you's... and he messages her EVERY day to say it Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275230/The-Bachelorette-s-Sam-Frost-reveals-chosen-hunk-exchanged-love-s.html#ixzz3oiwOAVHg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

i so see michael being a bit insecure about her feelings outside the camera.... which seal the deal of being genuine.

Michael laughed in shock as he responded: ‘They’ve definitely cut out all the good parts. They’ve definitely dialled it down for the kids.
He continued: ‘There were some pretty raunchy scenes. There wasn’t nothing X-rated but they’ve toned it down for the viewers.’

will michael said that knowing he is not the one?

Michael then pointed out that the Bachelors had less chance of spending quality time with the brunette beauty away from the cameras, explaining: ‘They didn’t give us the option for the overnight stay, I think they did that with the first Bachelor, but we had nothing man. We had absolutely nothing.’

how clearer can this be??
if sam did not pick michael, no way would he gush about it like that!!

that also may be the proof that so many said that he came back to australia too quickly to be the one. The prods just did not gave them a honeymoon!!!!!!! cheaper production and all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:33 am

notarose wrote:I like all the final 3 guys but favor her with Michael because I think they balance each other.  She is "bubbly" while he tends to be more serious with a great sense of calm.  He mentioned liking her upbeat energy and I think he could be aware that that is something he needs in a partner.  He seems to be very self-aware.
I also think he is the only one of the final 3 that shows tenderness and I find that romantic... soft little gestures. Oh, and being a great kisser is a great endorsement :yes:  
IMO he would be a great match for her but I'm not sure she sees his true value for her and her future at this point although this may be a slow & steady building relationship.  Hope so as I like Sam's interactions with Michael the best Smiley

I love the Sam version I see around Michael the bestt too. The Sam with Sasha is my least fav Sam, very subdued and all the fun dialled down

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose