SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

this says it all...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:52 pm

yep, it does. His F# date looks to be very intimate---suited for convos, cuddling,smooching----just being really close to each both body & soul.

And for FD ---maybe start off with adrenalin pumping rafting and finishing with a warm ,romantic Jacuzzi. Sounds perfect.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:23 pm

I am checking twitter and right now michael seems to be very popular. the bachelorette au official posted 3 times about the soccer time with them.

if you look at the vid they share... it is a yell about michael is F1!!!

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BacheloretteAU&src=typd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 pm

so we had the same old script

F2 visible and obvious during all the episodes up to hometown pushing him as favorite
F3 showing up late to add some dust
F1 revealed at hometown

the F3 always being drama oriented with tears and the FD very romantic.
Considering this script, it is easy to go back from ep1 and follow the F1 love story if we put aside all the dust in our eyes

same scenario with art/matilda
same scenario with tim/april
same scenario with ashley/jp
same scenario with andi/josh

I mean the list is endless

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:02 pm

yes. that's pretty much the game plan they use.

I'm trying to fill the hours until wed. so I'm going thru everything. I found something interesting. Epi.7---her reaction to Michael's soulmate fun fact :I love it already!!!of course she knew it was his but I'm thinking-- was she sending him a message-- for him not to worry about not getting a SD?. She was being overly attentive to him. The greeting at door,I felt embarrassed for Alex--the way she just turned to face &chat with Michael as if Alex wasn't even there. I think Alex felt it.
At the table she goes: who set the table, Michael? When Alex asked why she thought it was Michael--her answer I think made everyone rather uncomfortable with words like :he is well dressed: he is a beautiful man: ????? even Alex in ITM said She & Michael had developed a bond & she genuinely was attracted to him.
To me she knew already she had fallen for Michael & was just waiting to show him openly ..which ,imo,she did at HTD!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:06 pm

to add to the game plan : also find out the who is being chased by the LEAD.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:46 pm

LynnTa wrote:yes. that's pretty much the game plan they use.

I'm trying to fill the hours until wed. so I'm going thru everything. I found something interesting. Epi.7---her reaction to Michael's soulmate fun fact :I love it already!!!of course she knew it was his but I'm thinking-- was she sending him a message-- for him not to worry about not getting a SD?. She was being overly  attentive to him. The greeting at door,I felt embarrassed for Alex--the way she just turned to face &chat with Michael as if Alex wasn't even there. I think Alex felt it.
At the table she goes: who set the table, Michael? When Alex asked why she thought it was Michael--her answer I think made everyone rather uncomfortable with words like :he is well dressed: he is a beautiful man: ????? even Alex in ITM said She & Michael had developed a bond & she genuinely was attracted to him.
To me she knew already she had fallen for Michael & was just waiting to show him openly ..which ,imo,she did at HTD!

definitely felt that way at the cooking diner.
you can see dave looking at sasha when she says that.
IMO dave and sasha (very closed since the beginning) had this understanding that sam favored michael
I noticed dave's attitude when michael's name was mentioned... he does not look happy at all, no bromance at all there.
I noticed that at the kids group, after davey's departure, at the cooking diner.. the camera zoom on his unhappy face
I must say that dave's tantrum looked a bit childish IMO

ps: I, too, is trying to kill times until wednesday.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:04 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 8znwg6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:08 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 X1lymr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:15 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is VERY interesting

michael removed the selfie with him saying: sleeping on a sunday morning

but maybe it was not a selfie at all but sam taking a cell picture?

the funny part is that on this picture I noticed some instruction in the back of the door.... just like in the hotels for evacuation or similar. I could see a fridge behind him...

all the questions if he was alone at that time......................... was not! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Please can we also have gif of the nose grab she gave him, also there was a scene on the boat where she was rubbing/ scratching his shoulder. TIA
She sure is very touchy and comfortable with him.
I have attached a picture of the moment.
The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Screen53

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are together.i wonder how they do it with finale showing--its most likely they would watch it together maybe with family and then appear in the studio for ATR---so given this scenario, its very possible that they are together.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose