SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:19 am

She literally jumped on him in the spa!!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 am

I cannot wait to be able to see it in HD.. i will make so many gif and vid moments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:28 am

ok. back to my sanctuary... giggling

I knew she was going to have a fantastic date but wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen58

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen59

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen60

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen61

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Screen62

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:39 am

I think sahsa is a great guy. I warmed a bit with him. However, he was falling when michael was already into deep in love with her.

I have no doubt that sasha had feelings for her, teady bear and want everyone happy. I think he truly is a great guy but I am certain that she wants a guy to be open and not afraid to express them often.

she is this kind of girl who need re-insurance, need a man who will not be afraid to cuddle her all the time, need a man who said he will support her no matter what she decides, and the cherry on top of the cake a man who is expecting (almost hoping) that she will make the proposal just like his mom to his dad and have a lasting marriage (41!). He wants that so much I could see it in his body

the way he swallowed so many times with her sister... he was so nervous. I am sure that her sister made like 99% of the population a per-conceived idea of michael: rich, handsome and smoot talking

I am sure her sister thought: this is BS, we (family) are not rich, we are complete average family and after the spotlights are gone, sam is just this little prankster that I know who is clumsy and  is not a femme fatale...

guess what? he knows that already!!

I am convinced that her sister will prefer sasha. I am convinced that she will say that her sister is blind sided with the glitter and such and at the end of the day, it is this old sammy in PJ with no make up.

I also have a good idea that her brothers will feel more comfortable with sasha who is a guy's guy.

I can smell it.

But michael was always the one she fell in love. always.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

gosh.... this love makes me emotional...
thanks for the s/c see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:48 am

I definitely see the physical attraction and intimacy between michael and sam and because of this i do doubt whether if sash is f1. Just curious to what emotional connection exist between sam and michael? I don't see it and would love to know why you are so passionate about sam and michael. I don't think we had much deep emotional or things in common talk. Would love to hear your thoughs

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 am

HEA wrote:best clue evarrrrrrrr

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Shadow10
Am I missing something with the clue. Isn't it the shadow of the tree behind him. I'm team Michael all the way, but I'm still concerned TBH.

In previous seasons how much does the bachelorette talk up the guy she chooses when it s down to the final 2. I've just gone through so,e images of past seasons and the guy with the. Lighter suit says goodbye? They both seem to be in black with Michael in a bow tie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:18 pm

I have the episode in HD now so I will make S/C Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:18 pm

joshfan wrote:I definitely see the physical attraction and intimacy between michael and sam and because of this i do doubt whether if sash is f1. Just curious to what emotional connection exist between sam and michael? I don't see it and would love to know why you are so passionate about sam and michael. I don't think we had much deep emotional or things in common talk. Would love to hear your thoughs

I think he has made it easy for her to emotionally connect and let her guard down with him. 1st day she obviously had an attraction but also had a preconceived impression he would be like all other athletes but at the sit down they talked about what he wanted out of the experience and he let her know he was interested in getting to know her better. 2nd episode she knew he was different form her previous athletes and was already defending him and extolling his many good points, the 3rd episode was the dog photoshoot and she was all nervous when he was looking into her eyes per the directive from the photographer. on the special GD 1 on 1 she said she wanted to know more after digging deep. Then he made the fun facts cards and just kept opening up more for her to see and know him and luckily she was liking what she was uncovering. The birthday party date she was invested and open enough to share her own fears with him and the kiss happened. The dinner date just confirmed that he genuinely was looking to settle down. Then the HTD where he kept wearing his heart on his sleeve and she was also open and vulnerable with him.
This FD was just divine, the physical and emotional connection was on overload.

To give Michael credit, he always took the initiative, showed an interest and made every second count( her words).
I also realise she had an immediate spark with Sasha but he wasn't as open as Michael which is an hinderance for progression on this show.
I cant wait to see the LCD.

Hope this helped a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm

see2love wrote:
joshfan wrote:I definitely see the physical attraction and intimacy between michael and sam and because of this i do doubt whether if sash is f1. Just curious to what emotional connection exist between sam and michael? I don't see it and would love to know why you are so passionate about sam and michael. I don't think we had much deep emotional or things in common talk. Would love to hear your thoughs

I think he has made it easy for her to emotionally connect and let her guard down with him. 1st day she obviously had an attraction but also had a preconceived impression he would be like all other athletes but at the sit down they talked about what he wanted out of the experience and he let her know he was interested in getting to know her better. 2nd episode she knew he was different form her previous athletes and was already defending him and extolling his many good points, the 3rd episode was the dog photoshoot and she was all nervous when he was looking into her eyes per the directive from the photographer. on the special GD 1 on 1 she said she wanted to know more after digging deep. Then he made the fun facts cards and just kept opening up more for her to see and know him and luckily she was liking what she was uncovering. The birthday party date she was invested and open enough to share her own fears with him and the kiss happened. The dinner date just confirmed that he genuinely was looking to settle down. Then the HTD where he kept wearing his heart on his sleeve and she was also  open and vulnerable with him.
This FD was just divine, the physical and emotional connection was on overload.

To give Michael credit, he always took the initiative, showed an interest and made every second count(  her words).
I also realise she had an immediate spark with Sasha but he wasn't as open as Michael which is an hinderance for progression on this show.
I cant wait to see the LCD.

Hope this helped a bit.

Thank you it does make sense. I agree sash had more of an issue with letting his guard down and expressing how he felt and michael was very good at that and in very creative ways. Can't wait to see the MTPs and LCD. All the best to the michael fans

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Richie also thinks Michael won

I personally felt that Michael and Sam had a pretty good connection,' Richie told News.com.au following his elimination on Wednesday night's episode.

He continued: 'You could just see the way Sam looked at Mikey and knew that they had something really special.

'Mikey is such a sweet, humble guy and he and Sam would make a cute couple.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3282913/Michael-Turnbull-fuels-speculation-s-won-Sam-Frost-s-heart-arrives-Sydney-smile-Richie-Strahan-think-s-won.html

He sure is beaming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose