SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams  Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:47 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EXCLUSIVE: 'Free motorboats for all!' Glamour model Zilda Williams with size FF bust set to capture Sam Wood's heart in upcoming season of The Bachelor

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Click the link for pics. I won't post them here. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams  2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zilda

State: QLD

There is more to Zilda than meets the eye. Originally hailing from New Zealand, the happy-go-lucky model is always up for fun and not afraid to get her hands dirty. Ready to find her soul mate, this spiritual Bachelorette believes that with trust and belief in the universe, anything is possible.

Tell us briefly about your previous dating history and past loves, including your relationship?
I have always been in relationships rather than being single. I have been in love a few times and a lot of my partners have let me down. I take them as lessons and I know in my heart it was not meant to be.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?
When I was staying with my aunty in New Zealand we got to talking about how I cannot find a good man and she said “Why don't you apply for The Bachelor Australia?” I then thought “Yes, I’m going for it, this could be it, this could be my guy.” I am up for a challenge and would definitely fight for love.

What is your best asset and why?
My kind nature. I will help anyone or anything I can. Today I stopped in my car in the middle of a busy road and saved an injured bird. I did not care if drivers beeped their horns or got angry as it was a natural instinct to stop and help. I have always been that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 am

Eliminated Ep 1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Zilda Williams

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum