SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:51 pm

These two are just too adorable for words.

They really suit each other in every way. I even think that Sam is lucking out with Heather. While he has a great body and personality it's not like he's the best looking (facially) guy on the block. Also, Sam telling Heather that he was a dorky, buck teeth, braces, very skinny guy until age 25 shows me that is who he is on the inside. And Heather is the tall, skinny lollipop girl (who I think is naturally beautiful).

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Yeah, AAL, I think so too, the guy who never was the most good-looking (no wonder he was asking her at the introduction talk at M&G if he's just pretty to her) ... I guess, hope, his personality what really gives him the credits. But I bet he was always successful with the women, if not for the looks, at least because of his success ... but a girl like Heather would never walk into his gym ... since this yogi girl prefers to play with the boys in the warehouses and on the movie sets. For him she's a disco ball ... shining. JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you for posting the s/caps bestbud! Love especially these ones where Sam say to Heather "I may not even be able to get rid of you." beatingheart To me, that was Sam talking from his gut. These two really do have something special like Osher said.

I rewatched Ep 1 and now I am convinced that Jacinda is just messing with people by saying she though Emily was best suited for Sam day one. On Ep 1, when everyone is discussing who will get the coveted white rose, Jacinda says she definitely thinks it will be Heather. I think Jacinda knows it's Heather and is just stirring the pot... otherwise if she really thought it was Emily she would have said Emily for the white rose day one. :yes:

I also noticed in Ep 1 that Sam was zeroed in on Heather from the moment he introduced himself to all the girls, he sits down next to Heather and also looks at Heather long before he talks to her. He also always wants to touch her. He was smitten day one, imo. No friendzone for Sam. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 pm

yes, unfortunately the official site doesn't have 1st episode on anymore ... but I only now watched their M&G, the clip that is in Extra "H's red carpet arrival"... and Heather there says few things more that didn't air. She tells Sam that she's "like a tomboy trapped in a shape of a female ... and what you would call country-chic" ... and he kept checking her out ...ups and down ... and said " I like it ... you will be a handful, Heather" (he already knew it)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:yes, unfortunately the official site doesn't have 1st episode on anymore ... but I only now watched their M&G, the clip that is in Extra "H's red carpet arrival"... and Heather there says few things more that didn't air. She tells Sam that she's "like a tomboy trapped in a shape of a female ... and what you would call country-chic" ... and he kept checking her out ...ups and down ... and said " I like it ... you will be a handful, Heather" (he already knew it)
giggling I think Sam likes that about Heather: she challenges him but also can be girly with him -- a potent mix. I noticed also that Sam said his ideal girl is like Sporty Spice. That's a tomboy (not Emily or Snez, imo who are more like Posh Spice than Sporty Spice).

I also noticed that in addition to Jacinda saying Heather would get the white rose, after Heather was given the white rose by Sam she said to Heather, "hashtag victory". I think Jacinda is pulling everyone's leg about Emily since by her own words on day one, she pegged Heather for the winner.

I believe first episode is in the links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:32 pm

The s/caps are so adorable! He looks in love. Look at the way he looks at her!

So sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:58 am

There were some other comments from the girls on the 1st night ... that actually "read" it good, but I believe Heather kinda made everyone dismiss her connection with Sam because of her initial comments of feeling they could be "friends".
Talking about him being "Ruggedly Handsome" and her "Lollipop" and their super-hero banter -

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:12 am

Once again ... his look ... looking at Heather - episode 2

He asks " who wants a cricket lesson?" ... Heather: "I'll give it a go." ... Sam: "You have a go Heather? That's what I wanna hear."

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:37 am

Sam's expression when he asks Heather regarding their friendship situation ... saying it's the same for him, he just didn't know what she felt ... and after she tells him how she finds him attractive, funny and about the spark she felt at the first meeting:
notice something delicious ... it was quite the conversation to burn all the calories ... Chocolate Labrador ... Hendrix!
@heather_maltman IG wrote:Take a risk, who knows, it could turn out to be chocolate...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:09 am

something that goes on in my mind ... women in the house don't know about the connection Sam and Heather have ... they don't know what H really feels because she doesn't confide in all ... and they don't know how Sam feels about H...
Heather as a tomboy doesn't do sexy, she doesn't physically approach Sam, she even had an issue with kissing him too fast into the show, which she told him accordingly to her PIs, that it meant a lot to her to make that step, so he is well aware of her breaks&walls ... and that she needs time and validation/confirmation of his intentions/feelings for her ...so that eventually she will be comfortable with her girly side in his presence. He reads her well ...
here comes the question
Do you think Sam is not "pushing" physicality of their relationship to give her time and respect her boundaries ... and therefore the girls in the house don't see the body language (at the CPs) that would speak to them "more than just friends"?...
Does Sam's body language of attraction differ accordingly to the women in his presence? ...
Do you really think the BL of Sam&Heather together doesn't give a clue to the women watching ... when in the 1st episode some noticed their connection ...only to then dismiss it because Heather said that she felt him as a friend?

Also, has anyone read Heather's blog (regarding films, people in cinema) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] strong language there*** ... I like her writing style and her intention/pursuit to study 1 character/person/film a week/month to find the connections and learn something from it. There's a lot of her and her life-story in those posts ...so it is another insight of who she is.
Her Work I assume ... "supehero" costume:

ETA: ... it may be a complete fabrication, since they do talk too much gossip, but this podcast at the end the girl says that she heard from the girl "working with" Heather that "she goes to Melbourne every weekend"... (I'm not buying their stories)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:51 am

That look, is so sweet and enduring. He's hooked IMO!

Thanks happy for all the caps! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:10 am

happygolucky wrote:something that goes on in my mind ... women in the house don't know about the connection Sam and Heather have ... they don't know what H really feels because she doesn't confide in all ... and they don't know how Sam feels about H...
Heather as a tomboy doesn't do sexy, she doesn't physically approach Sam, she even had an issue with kissing him too fast into the show, which she told him accordingly to her PIs, that it meant a lot to her to make that step, so he is well aware of her breaks&walls ... and that she needs time and validation/confirmation of his intentions/feelings for her ...so that eventually she will be comfortable with her girly side in his presence. He reads her well ...
here comes the question
Do you think Sam is not "pushing" physicality of their relationship to give her time and respect her boundaries ... and therefore the girls in the house don't see the body language (at the CPs) that would speak to them "more than just friends"?...
Does Sam's body language of attraction differ accordingly to the women in his presence? ...
Do you really think the BL of Sam&Heather together doesn't give a clue to the women watching ... when in the 1st episode some noticed their connection ...only to then dismiss it because Heather said that she felt him as a friend?

Also, has anyone read Heather's blog (regarding films, people in cinema) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] strong language there*** ... I like her writing style and her intention/pursuit to study 1 character/person/film a week/month to find the connections and learn something from it. There's a lot of her and her life-story in those posts ...so it is another insight of who she is.
Her Work I assume ... "supehero" costume:

ETA: ... it may be a complete fabrication, since they do talk too much gossip, but this podcast at the end the girl says that she heard from the girl "working with" Heather that "she goes to Melbourne every weekend"... (I'm not buying their stories)
To answer one of your questions HGL, I believe that jealousy is a crucial part to how these women react to Sam and heather's connection. I believe that most of them already see it and proof being that sam has taken heather away at every cocktail party and they have noticed. Also sam is a straight shooter and these ladies know it, when Madeleine came back and didn't have a rose she went home, and then jacinda who was the true friendzone. So in this case I believe that truly these ladies know that heather has a connection with Sam and I think it's hard for them to come to terms with the idea that Sam likes someone who is totally opposite to themselves. Saying heather is friendzoned is just they're way of coping with the harsh reality that perhaps SAMs heart has already been taken. Similarly there are many girls in that house who they could easily say that they are not a match for Sam. For example on the first night some girls were talking about the BL between jacinda and the bach, and how they weren't really connecting (paraphrasing here) but after the first night they never really said anything about jacinda or any other person besides heather not having w connection with Sam. With jacinda and some of the other girls, these girls know that they are not competition and therefore don't waste they're time worrying about whether they are being friendzoned

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible