SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Sundy wrote:Furthermore I highly doubt that management would have let Sam answer the question about the partner thing (I'm sure they would approve all questions prior) in less they wanted him to quell the rumours. If this is the case, he didn't do a very good job at it
I think his answer was pretty bad. Especially considering how he answered the other question a week or so ago about giving Heather a heads up about other dates and he said that's not true.

It was more his body language to him listening to Heather say "partner". Either he is a really, really good actor (which, then he could be acting on this whole show, imo) or he couldn't hide his reaction as much as he tried to. I expected him to have a frown or at least say "I think what Heather meant was partner on the show" or something like that.

He seemed awfully giddy about that Heather segment and I would feel horrible watching that if I was his F1 and not Heather. He was literally grinning away and going red and even admitting he is a pinkish hue and all that... Seemed like he couldn't help himself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Sundy wrote:So I have a theory regarding Heathers 'gone fishing' picture. Perhaps she has been censored by Shine or self imposed because of her 'partner' comment on the radio. This could also extend to any social engagements. I'm just wondering, has Heather done any media since the Gone fishing picture?
Good point. I don't think Heather has done any media since she posted that gone fishin picture. Anyone else can confirm? She's definitely been MIA other than paparazzi shots of her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Someone correct me if I am wrong but Heather posted the Gone Fishing image shortly after daily mail started stalking her and she got a bit of negativity in the press. The only bit of media she has done since was the interview to deny she is a paid actress - and at the time the 'partner' comment had gone unnoticed.

The only reason it blew up recently was because a crazed fan on twitter kept referring to Heather's slip up to every media outlet that was discussing the show. Even though she hasn't posted images, she has started to become active again on ig liking and commenting again.

I am only watching the Bach NZ now, even though I know who wins I love Art and keen to see how it all unfolds. To me I already see a similarity between Heather and Matilda's editing on the show.. like ALL has said to me Bachau is the Heather Show... the amount of times they show her, the amount of closeups, all the interview time she gets... I really am struggling to see how they can turn the focus off Heather and switch to Lana in such a short time...I mean Snez has gone MIA, I am sure her hottub date will get attention, but they haven't focussed on her anywhere near as much as heather. Just looking at the editing, music, pro-heather tweets - if Heather is not F1 I will be shocked.

It's like masterchef... the final ALWAYS focusses on the winner's journey more to build the viewers invested interest... to me the show has invested in Heather's story the most.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 pm

ITA with you Hbomb. I was about to post something similar when I saw your post.

I've just finished the vacuuming and you know how your mind wanders when you are doing a boring repetitive task. Well I was thinking about all the girls and their stories and realised how little I actually knew about any of them apart from Heather.

I don't follow any of them on SM so only know them from what I see on the show - what the producers have let me see with the edit they have created.

Everything I know is very surface - I don't know about their jobs, their siblings/families, their passions or their past relationships. But I know all these things about Heather. I do know that Snez has a daughter and she said "She's a big part of my life" - well duh!

So why are we seeing Heather's story and not the others? It really is the Sam and Heather love story. Maybe we will see more of Lana - but if Lana is F1 why didn't the producers dilute some of Heather's awesomeness in the edit to decrease the amount of love she is receiving from the public.

Producers want the show to be successful and they want the public to be happy for the final couple. They would never make us fall in love with Heather only to present Sam with another woman.

So - from the edit alone - I don't trust SM - I'm putting my money (and my heart!) on TeamSmeather. Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:58 pm

Totally spot on Hbomb and Katie!

And I was thinking the same thing, Katie. The only person we know some depth about is Heather. We know her background, her interests, her fears and insecurities, her desires and wishes, her feelings, and we get indepth conversations as the focus between Heather and Sam. Always been the focus of them talking and learning about one another (Heather) and thus viewers learning about her because Sam asks her questions or talks about her in more than physical descriptions.

Snez is the single mom who is exotic, mysterious, sophisticated, Sarah is beautiful eyes, on paper looks good, and Lana is intruder with beautiful eyes, sophisticated, etc. Not much depth to any of their dates/time with Sam so far. Not near what Heather has been shown.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 am

So I had seen a tagged photo of Heather for yesterday I think it was but it went private the person that posted it and Heather was in a red top and black skirt and looked like at work and saw comment about quikstrike so looked it up and Heather must work there since she is in this employee photo from Jan 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interestingly it is in St. Leonards and this was where DM said she had quit her job in St. Leonards

The caller told the garrulous hosts: 'My sister's best friend works with Heather and said the whole time the Bachelor was being filmed, she was gone and she has now returned to work but recently resigned.

'Everyone thinks she's gone to Melbourne to be with Sam,' the flustered caller went on. 'She works in accounting and did acting on the side.'
When pushed by a perplexed Kyle, who asked her to 'dig deeper', the radio caller said she would ask her sister for more information and said Heather was well-liked in the office.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:58 am

Good catch AAL. I peeked a little and found few pics with her on the affiliated company site Traffic (but you don't see her face)... so Quickstrike company has an office in MELB too, where Heather was last year for an event.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:03 am

Wow AAL & HGL, you guys are really my favourite sleuthers... such amazing talents. You guys make good detective thumbsup . I might hire both of you if I need one. soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 50 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:11 am

Ooooh... Awesome find, HGL! yes
So if Heather is F1 she could move to Melbourne pretty easily it seems and transition?
That's definitely convenient.
There was that rumor on that one podcast about Heather making trips there so even if not F1 she could be moving there.

Aww that is far too kind Quane. We are all sluethers here. Takes a team effort and I learn something every day on this forum from every one bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:20 am

Embarressed! oh, yes, far to kind Quane ... and I wouldn't find it if it wasn't for AAL's direction ... but I will tell you my "crazy idea" ... one boring day i tried to find the buildings where Heather was photographed by paparazzi, I was searching on Google map-street view ... but gave up after a while, too many da** streets in 1 district. But now that we know the offices, hmmm, giggling BTW, she isn't photographed much, so she probably has some "accounting" job, but could well be any other office "behind the scenes" job - since the majority of photos on QS site is of their employees who promote the brands/products.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:10 am

So the day when the paparazzi were taking those pics of Heather with the ripped jeans and a cut-out knit sweater ... she was on the radio? (I'm asking because in Lana's thread we discussed the possibility of a handler)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:35 am

Hmmm... may be the same day.
Interesting that matrixmedia (I think that is what it is) are the ones taking pics of Heather and Lana.

Heather not currently active on her IG.
Sam is though (as is Lana and Snez).

All I can say is that if Heather is not F1, then that interview with Sam blushing is very weird and I can only think Sam is capable of in the moment acting. TWT. The edit to me points to F1=Heather.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible