SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Call me crazy, but I'd fly back to Australia to meet this cute girl! @samjameswood you'd be stupid if you didn't - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This means so much. She's a gem.

He tagged both Heather and Sam. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:23 am

awwww :cutiepie I adore her, love her, feel for her.... but who is the photographer? Cute.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:28 am

happygolucky wrote:awwww :cutiepie I adore her, love her, feel for her.... but who is the photographer? Cute.

No clue but the guy is a model and lives in New York.

He's hot. Get her!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:38 am

Seems like Osher agrees with this guy about being stupid to not pick Heather since Osher tweeted that Heather's exes who let her go are fools.
Even Brian, Heather's ex, said in interview that if Sam is smart he will pick Heather.
IA. Any man is a fool if he lets Heather slip through his fingers.

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Call me crazy, but I'd fly back to Australia to meet this cute girl! @samjameswood you'd be stupid if you didn't - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This means so much. She's a gem.

He tagged both Heather and Sam. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Ladies ... (since we are only ladies here or not? ... would love to "meet" a guy, BTW) ... I need some honest talk ... heart to heart ... please chip in

so ...you've all read my ranting so far... very certain, no doubts ... and then today something happened ... no, I'm not talking about Lana's date, but overall feeling I was left with after watching today's episode (11).
Heather is a star, she shines with her commentaries, she makes us laugh, she creates the positive atmosphere... but maybe it's because it's the first episode where there's absolutely no interaction with Sam ... personal time ... no CP talk ... no head-nods ... that left me wondering...

am I'm being too convinced ... should I be doubting?

Lana doesn't concern me much - and in case she would actually be F1, I would cancel this show (and not because of Heather, but 10/16 episodes ... it's just too much). What got me thinking is Sam ... and the edit ... I guess I wasn't expecting the complete block-out of the usual "feelings" ... and I guess it's possible there were, but the edit didn't show any.

What do you think of it?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Sadly, imo, be doubting, HGL. I've been doubting b/c of lack of s/caps that indicate a possible FD. Since Lana is guaranteed one and Snez and Sarah look to have one I already prepared myself to not see a love story. At least not one for Heather with Sam. I would love to be wrong but that's because I really like who Sam is with Heather. He is the "ideal listener".

I actually see Sam and Heather as most compatible and in sync in every aspect of their lives. They see the world the same. That's so rare to find in another person, especially one that is mesmerizing.

But the problem I see is that Sam is not grounded as a man, not completely.

He is not and perhaps doesn't know who he is or who he wants to be... what his baseline person is. He seems easily swayed and to me, I think his desire for the unfamiliar (whether it be Lana and her sophistication and travel... or Snez and her being a mother already and being exotic as he has said) it all comes down to what is unknown to him in his own life.

This can be a really good thing, but for me, I think given that he is experiencing these "firsts" with women that he is not familiar with (Snez and Lana) and in a Bachelor Bubble (that had a break in filming for him to walk a red carpet) is what I believe will transcend anything else that makes him think of home.

Because I don't think Sam wants to feel at home (like he does with Heather), I think he wants to be swept away into another world and the Bachelor Bubble only forces this to happen, imo (to leave the real world behind and home behind). It is why I see him as wanting to be a Prince rather than a Superhero. And the Bachelor Bubble is great for creating fairytales where the lead gets to be a Prince.

In contrast, Heather is great at creating mesmerizing magic that is wrapped up in everyday reality with a bit of fun, a smile, a vivid imagination, and appreciation for the smallest, mundane things in life. She's the kind of girl who would prefer driving around in an ice-cream rather than any yacht or boat or limo or hot air balloon. She prefers to play dress up and have fun and then do what couples do... cook dinner and connect with one another on a deep level.

For me, Heather doesn't need a Prince from a fairytale.... She doesn't even need a Superhero; she is her own Superhero. She's the hero of her own life. She's just looking to share that with someone and for someone to be a Superhero with her. A partner in every way. If Sam wants to be that person? Well then the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb will be many and last a lifetime, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sadly, imo, be doubting, HGL. I've been doubting b/c of lack of s/caps that indicate a possible FD. Since Lana is guaranteed one and Snez and Sarah look to have one I already prepared myself to not see a love story. At least not one for Heather with Sam. I would love to be wrong but that's because I really like who Sam is with Heather. He is the "ideal listener".

I actually see Sam and Heather as most compatible and in sync in every aspect of their lives. They see the world the same. That's so rare to find in another person, especially one that is mesmerizing.

But the problem I see is that Sam is not grounded as a man, not completely.

He is not and perhaps doesn't know who he is or who he wants to be... what his baseline person is. He seems easily swayed and to me, I think his desire for the unfamiliar (whether it be Lana and her sophistication and travel... or Snez and her being a mother already and being exotic as he has said) it all comes down to what is unknown to him in his own life.

This can be a really good thing, but for me, I think given that he is experiencing these "firsts" with women that he is not familiar with (Snez and Lana) and in a Bachelor Bubble (that had a break in filming for him to walk a red carpet) is what I believe will transcend anything else that makes him think of home.

Because I don't think Sam wants to feel at home (like he does with Heather), I think he wants to be swept away into another world and the Bachelor Bubble only forces this to happen, imo (to leave the real world behind and home behind). It is why I see him as wanting to be a Prince rather than a Superhero. And the Bachelor Bubble is great for creating fairytales where the lead gets to be a Prince.

In contrast, Heather is great at creating mesmerizing magic that is wrapped up in everyday reality with a bit of fun, a smile, a vivid imagination, and appreciation for the smallest, mundane things in life. She's the kind of girl who would prefer driving around in an ice-cream rather than any yacht or boat or limo or hot air balloon. She prefers to play dress up and have fun and then do what couples do... cook dinner and connect with one another on a deep level.

For me, Heather doesn't need a Prince from a fairytale.... She doesn't even need a Superhero; she is her own Superhero. She's the hero of her own life. She's just looking to share that with someone and for someone to be a Superhero with her. A partner in every way. If Sam wants to be that person? Well then the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb will be many and last a lifetime, imo.

I am almost certain I read or heard somewhere he has a type which is the Lana or Snez look. So it may be more of being with familiar rather that new.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 pm

His longterm ex-gf is blonde. There's a pic of her in the SM thread (may also be in No discussion thread). She looks nothing like Snez or Lana. More like Heather, artsy, quirky, creative type.

But it is not the physical looks I am comparing, what Sam himself has said is that Snez is exotic and mysterious and with Lana he is expressing is awe at how unfamiliar she is (will her type of friends like him and she speaks a different language etc). It seems all so very "new" to Sam whereas when he met Heather he said "I feel like I already know her".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:His longterm ex-gf is blonde. There's a pic of her in the SM thread (may also be in No discussion thread). She looks nothing like Snez or Lana. More like Heather, artsy, quirky, creative type.

But it is not the physical looks I am comparing, what Sam himself has said is that Snez is exotic and mysterious and with Lana he is expressing is awe at how unfamiliar she is (will her type of friends like him and she speaks a different language etc). It seems all so very "new" to Sam whereas when he met Heather he said "I feel like I already know her".

Okay, i misunderstood. He did say in that interview where he talked about the girls that he had a type when it was inferred that Snezana looked like the 45yr old celebrity he went on a date with and kissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 pm

In his one interview posted in the threads Sam said his type is "smart, creative, and funny". I think while he might like brunettes his type is more based on personality than on looks (especially considering his longterm gf was blonde).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 pm

So I've tried to be more observant and watched the epi. again ... and here are some "edit twists" that caught my attention:
- in the whole episode Sam doesn't talk about Heather - at all - doesn't comment about her on the GD, doesn't talk in his ITMs - nada (Sam, that's Spanish for "nothing")
- he comments on Sarah, Lana and Nina (I believe he didn't comment on Snezana either - except adding that she's teaching kids Starwars during Heather's part)
- ding, ding, ding, is it the first time we hear Heather say few "compliments" regarding Sam's "passion" ... sexy, hot (I'm sure she said it before, but it felt like this time she's making some mental change of how she sees him)
- Heather practically did commentary for all the girls except Snezana (correct me if I'm wrong)
- at the CP the sitting arrangements of the girls change, but it's too annoying for me to figure out the order ... so IDK who Sam talked to that night ... but the edit didn't show any reassurance or exchange of words (or looks) with Heather ... still she got the 1st rose (after Lana's SD)... not sure if it has any bearing.
- Heather observed him when he walked in at CP ... how he related to Lana in that instant
- I liked Heather's thoughts about him giving the rose to Lana ... how it "hurts" ... I really do wish she would talk to him about that (maybe she did or maybe she will in the next epi.) ... he needs to know when things aren't OK, right with her or when he makes decisions that can hurt someone's feelings ... and if he sends her home after it because he can't handle ... even better (note: I still don't believe that he sends her home)

- I finally figured that it bothers me that Sam hasn't talked with any of the "original girls" about him bringing the 2 new girls onto the "show" ... just the fact that the edit didn't show it (whether he talked about it or not) is making me feel less trustful of his "game".

- and to be all-included, for those who don't see Heather making it to F3 ... it's interesting that she's the one bringing the idea of Lana making it to F4 (and how much it's sucks) and how she's going to trust that she's OK and that Sam sees something in her, until he says otherwise.

- my best part was Heather's recounting Sarah's "coaching nightmare" and her own ... with that last part "I don't know if I nailed it or did I just turn it into a mayhem ... but ...oh well ... ooops"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 pm

I didn't care for the Sam with Lana (not a reflection of Lana but of Sam) and he was all like, "You've traveled so many places" and finds this to be so amazing that a person has had the money and time to venture onto another piece of land on this planet called earth.

Here's my response to that... Sam, Heather has traveled into the very recesses of her own mind, heart, and soul. She has ventured where few have the courage to dare travel or set foot. Imo, that is the greatest journey anyone can make in life -- the journey into oneself.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible