SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hot Fm CQ ‏@HotFmCQ 2 hours ago

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I stole your boyfriend" -#Heather from @TheBachelorAU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

A question. Is Heather the only woman doing all these interviews? I haven't heard much from the other women from the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Apart from Lana who did some last week and Snezana who did only 2 (correction, Nina did 1 ... wouldn't know for more) ... no other girl who was "still in the house" did interviews, only once eliminated.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:59 pm

I will have to listen again, but I think only Heather gets her Heather music (piano, then crescendo) for her roses...

played at these scenes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 pm

There's no denying that Sam is very intrigued by Lana and in awe of her, but I've yet to see that effortless connection he has with Heather. And if his type really is "smart, creative and funny" then I don't see how Lana fits that description. Smart yes, but creative and funny? She hasn't really made me laugh yet, or Sam. Heather fits that description to a T though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:10 pm

How many epi's are left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Currently at Ep 11 so thinking thinking maybe 6-7? (2 episodes per week).
As of now we have Ep 16 synopsis which seems to be MTP but not FRC.
There's no definitive date but it is supposed to end mid-late September as The Bette is staring in September according to Channel 10.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:18 pm

GA, we thought 5 more ... but episode 16 has a description on TVguide (it's in another thread) that doesn't sound like a finale ... so IDK what to think... will there be another episode or 2 - for the whole week.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 pm

So Heather (and Snez) for that matter were strangely absent from that last episode. I think this is deliberate to throw people off and keep them watching. With the intruders, I am not convinced by either of them. Rachel is certainly there to enrage people, and Lana is there to cause doubt. I'm not convinced at this point that either of them are there for the right reasons. I am still thinking Snez, Lana and Heather for the final three. Don't know which way it will go though. I am still 100% convinced that Lanas single date was manufactured.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Someone help meeee. laugh out loud
Why does Sam keep saying "we" when he talks about Heather???
It is always "We did" "We have" "We this" "We that".
I mean, if she is not F1, what is with this "We" vocab that Sam uses?
Is it intentional? Does he use it with only Heather? It drives me bonkers that he keeps saying "We".

These are his two interviews where he answers the same question about Heather calling him partner... and he uses the "we" thing again...
1. From last week [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. At 1:04:35 moment...

I just love how Sam's voice gets all high pitched and whiny laugh out loud
And then his whole "we do have a superhero history". TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 70 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

sad Nevermind... it seems like OK Magazine is the official magazine for the show this year, like People or Us Weekly and they are saying that Heather was made to be the official media person to put the scent off the F1. And that she is very close to Lana off the show. Sam says that Heather is a lovely and genuine person. I am convinced she is definitely not F1 and most likely F4. The article did mention would she want to go on the show again and she said it's really full on so I am thinking they are trying to get her to be the possible next Bette.

Just bummed out... I will upload pages when I have a chance (unless someone else gets the mag before then).

Still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She is such a beautiful, inside and out, kind person, imo, to be putting all this on herself. Always not wanting to get in the way of others and wanting them to be happy. Self-less love. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:48 am

Oh gosh. The media.

I don't know AAL - as you point out above with the constant 'we' references, and listening to your link a few posts ago on the KIIS show, everything 'feels' and sounds like Heather as F1 on the show and in the interviews, but then the magazine articles etc - I feel like that's all just media being media, everyone wants to cash in on the attention that the show generates, no matter how much rubbish they make up to do so. It's the same every year. Someone's pregnant, someone has a boyfriend outside of the show, secret 'insiders' tell-all etc. etc. etc.
Sam's response to the 'bombshell' that Snez has another man the whole time makes me think Snez can't be F1 - he could have said 'That's definitely not true' or something similar that would indicate a bit of natural defensiveness toward 'his girl', but instead he says no-one is allowed to have phones so he doesn't know how that could be true - sounds impersonal.

Comms that are definitely from Heather and Sam (radio etc.) as opposed to comms that 'claim' to be Sam or Heather, just seem to have so many telltale signs that they are together?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible