SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Sanė Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi Girls ❤️I am new but have been following your every LETTER ! Let us not loose hope on the H Bomb. I have been looking and studying every image you clever girls came up with and honestly, Girls the Body language , the way he looks at her , the kitchen scene where he peeks over Snez 's shoulder to catch her eye, the outstretched arms leaning forward to cuddle her, sure easy to tell he is in love♥️My theory : he is mezmirised from the first white rose and I think he falls in love, but now the producers know and they do all kinds of stuff to through us off track. I have seen another important clue : Sam Always hugs and kisses Heather when there is a GD . A little under the radar , but it's there. Maybe , (just here me out) the producers did not want us to see the personal chat with H tonightas they are now in love and cannot hide it from us for much longer . I still feel maybe it is Lana covering Heather and not the ather way around. Maybe it is just my hope and believe that the two of them are meant to be

Sanė

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm

:Welcome Sane' ... nice that you've joined us ... feel free to venture anywhere on this forum and TB.au board.

**edited** since I can't look at some smiley face anymore ...

nice to see the faces who care for Heather ... her mom and what I presume is Heather's stepdad, Jazz's father (maybe I'm completely off, but I see similar facial features)
natik wrote:Heather`s HTD and her family.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 pm

starwelcome Sanė ! Good first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Sanė wrote:Hi Girls ❤️I am new but have been following your every LETTER ! Let us not loose hope on the H Bomb. I have been looking and studying every image you clever girls came up with and honestly, Girls the Body language , the way he looks at her , the kitchen scene where he peeks over Snez 's shoulder to catch her eye, the outstretched arms leaning forward to cuddle her, sure easy to tell he is  in love♥️My theory : he is mezmirised from the first white rose and I think he falls in love, but now the producers know and they do all kinds of stuff to through us off track. I have seen another important clue : Sam Always hugs and kisses Heather when there is a GD . A little under the radar , but it's there. Maybe , (just here me out) the producers did not want us to see the personal chat with H  tonightas they are now in love and cannot hide it from us for much longer . I still feel maybe it is Lana covering Heather and not the ather way around. Maybe it is just my hope and believe that the two of them are meant to be
starwelcome Sanė.

So great to have more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. bestbud!
I think most of Australia is on Team Heather and is mesmerised by her.
She is just incredible!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Heather has mesmerised most viewers from all over the world. I'm from Sweden and Heather is the only reason I stay up at inconvenient hours to keep up with everything about her. And I like the Sam I see with her. I haven't given up hope yet. My reasons to still watch and believe are:
The edit highlighting Heather and giving her theme music.
She hasn't been given a gift yet.
She gets the first rose although we haven't seen any interaction the last episodes.
Sam always kisses her at GD.
The s/cap of Sarah and Sam doesn't look like a FD. (Too dressed up)
The way Sam hugs her in the latest preview.
I can even see the possibilty that that part isn't from the HTD, but from the FD.
A good storyteller never kills her protagonist by letting her go before the end.

It's almost 3 am and I'm rambling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 pm

welcomebanner Sané
Great post!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:58 pm

oh boy, what a ride ... console to all who still have a hope ... I'm finally at peace. :yes:

Some time ago I wrote that Heather and I are more similar than I wish for ... for her sake ... because i was hoping that in this story she would be the lucky one, something I wasn't ...

but boy ... WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES.

I was hoping that what has transpired from my screen would be a romantic love story ... but instead it's another love story ... loving yourself ... if anything ... I hope she accepted her lesson and is open too new possibilities and adventures that will come her way.
Since now I'm more than convinced the "boy" isn't the One (for having a future with) ... "Eat, pray, love" comes perfectly to remind ourselves what matters most: (in true Bali-connection style)  
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
HEAT-HER spring has come (your way) ... may the sun keep you warm and blossom soul.

ETA: always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi guys, thanks so much for all of your updates. I have loved following along with them all. This is my first post though.
I know a lot of you have given up hope that Heather could be F1 and I must admit it has been difficult to keep up hope in the last week or so. This is my silly attempt to keep some small flicker of hope alive. Based on the screen caps, does anyone but me think that Sarah could be the one to go after the home town dates? That clip of them dancing could be from her house and they changed for dinner before meeting her extended family. It is clear from the media that Sarah is not F1 and maybe at this function the conversation and timeline for kids becomes a noticeable issue for them both. It could very well be Heather, Lana and Snez as the top three. Given the remaining dates we have yet to sea include the sea plane (could be heather's date), the boat and wakeboarding activity with lana and snez in the tub. Given Sam and Heather's relationship to date, I could not see him kissing her goodbye in the dark. It is just a small little ray of sunshine I am pinning my hopes on. Although I suppose we will all find out on Thursday next week.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:13 pm

FanofHeather hi and welcome, good that you speak up ... nice to grow this "little community"

IMO, from the scene in the first preview of the season (not just SCs) it doesn't transpire that Sam would let Sarah go that same night of the yellow-wall room "date", which means no other option, Sarah is in F3 (and it was always between her or Heather what would SCs say ... but now there's not much doubt left)

I was extremely confident all up till few hours ago ... but now I have to admit I've read it wrong ... and if I put into the equation that Snezana is F1, many things transform and start to make sense. I just prefer not to write about Sam anymore, so I stop now.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello Everyone! I also have been following your comments and post for sometime now and I really enjoy them and appreciate all the photos, news etc. And I am a big fan of Heather!... How not to be??  That is why as it happened to me with Anna on Tim's season. I have no doubts at all that Heather already has won Sam's heart!.  He is totally smitten! eyedrool  And to me is so obvious! Mostly when I compare it to how he behaves with all the other girls.
For me Lana was and is a cover up. There was a moment in which there was clear that Heather was by far his favorite, so the production tried to confuse us with a "very strong" connection with parmigiana sneakyl The problem is she can not be F2.. it would be so cruel to take a mom to that point of believing is her and then dump her!! And ... Sarah? He really didn't show much attraction from her since the beginning so, it would not be credible that he is going to fall for her now! ( did anyone believed his attraction to her in yesterday's episode?) . SO... they decided to bring Lana... a very attractive woman, (same type as Heather) who is intended to "move the rug from under his feet"  All this to have a girl that will create a doubt for that final rose!  I truly didn't see the connection with them either, he might say (whatever to try to mislead us) but I am pretty sure he is repeating a script to maintain the producers happy. He knows that at the end, Lana is not going to finish with a broken heart like the other two would. And with the editing and some acting in his part, many will start believing he felt for Lana.  I just feel disappointed that they are not showing us more of our couple love story whipped trying to makes us believe his relationship with Heather is getting cold.  I don't believe it!.. Same happened with Anna and Roshelle. For Tim it was ALWAYS Anna from that third episode. SO... I am looking forward to whatever they will want to show us!  Love them together!yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Welcomeparty! marysegap
I agree with everything you write. Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:31 pm

hi FanofHeather :Welcome Great post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible