SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Popsugar

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

essa

State: VIC

Big personality Tessa does not gel with timid types. Having overcome a difficult break-up, she is no pushover and will not tolerate disrespect. Anything but boring, this Bachelorette knows exactly what she wants.

Describe your dream date?
Anything that includes a rib eye steak, medium rare, and a bottle of wine. I am pretty laidback. I like to do fun things, so a dream date for me would be an adventure that ends with a steak dinner.

What's your signature flirting move or line?
I drink wine; it is called liquid courage. I do not have a move or a line I am just myself.

If there was a movie made about your life, which actress would play the part of you?
This has stumped me, I really have no idea.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?
I am really happy and I would like to meet someone. I have nothing to lose, so it was really a case of “why not”. And I clearly have not been very successful trying to date on my own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Sunset walks on the beach? More like a steak dinner and an adventure! Tessa knows what her perfect date looks like, but is Sam a part of it?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 am

Eliminated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 am

Note Tessa and Heather's comments? Not sure if Heather is saying she also will find a man who will love her for her ways or already has?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:52 am

cantstopl an adventure and a steak dinner yes giggling
she just wasn't his "type" ... but I bet she could be an awesome friend Hugesmile
I don't know what the comments mean ... we may only find out once we find out the ending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 am

About the comment from the previous post ... maybe H meant ... that Tess will find someone who will love her completely for who she is ... just like Heather loves her. OT, Heather now has 2, 3 Melbourne friends from the show to hang out with if she's ever in the city.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Tessa is standing up for Heather on her IG.

She posted that someone is fake in the bachelor house and selling stories about Heather because they are fake. It is quite obvious she is talking about Emily based on what she is saying (using Titanic Iceberg which is something that was tweeted about Emily that Osher faved).

Snez, Sarah, Nina, and Tessa all have Heather's back and are supporting Heather via IG and faved the IG post of Tessa's about supporting Heather and Heather being the real deal.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Tessa

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum