SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:snipped...

IMO, if his body language seemed "off", its because he was nervous that she could potentially leave - hence the "concerned it could compromise what we have"

IA this is very common when a lead really likes one of the contestants and they the contestant has a hard time seeing the lead with others. The lead gets nervous because they have to go through the process.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:55 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:
MissB wrote:
see2love wrote:Someone mentioned on twitter that Sam is like Heather's therapist and I kinda agree. He likes her enough as a friend now and cares about her, but that is all we are seeing now. That discussion B/L was nothing romantic, just a friend or big brother looking out for her. I am not saying his feelings wont change or that she wont be F1, but for now there is nothing remotely romantic about their time together since her super hero date. JMO

IA. Sam looked disconnected or distracted or not enthusiastic when they were talking. Maybe he was tired after a long day shooting the 1-on-1 with Snez. I didn't get their usual vibe and they didn't even hold hands.

This is what Sam said (in VO) when he pulled Heather aside at the CP:

"I can't help but feel that Heather is starting to feel a little challenged by the fact that we have these amazing dates & then I go on dates with other girls.
I guess I am concerned that is could compromise what we have"

Then while sitting with her, he said "I feel like I'm someone that should be there for you"

IMO, if his body language seemed "off", its because he was nervous that she could potentially leave - hence the "concerned it could compromise what we have"

Just realized that Sam and Heather at this point only had one date so when did Sam really did the voice over,"I can't help but feel that Heather is starting to feel a little challenged by the fact that we have these amazing dates "
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:01 am

iamreal2u wrote:

Just realized that Sam and Heather at this point only had one date so when did Sam really did the voice over,"I can't help but feel that Heather is starting to feel a little challenged by the fact that we have these amazing dates "

He could be talking about the group dates they've been on scratch
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA this is very common when a lead really likes one of the contestants and they the contestant has a hard time seeing the lead with others. The lead gets nervous because they have to go through the process.

Good reason too. Heather was so quiet when he came to the CP while the other girls were excited to hear about the date. She had a forlorn look and i believe he noticed.

Unrelated....i wonder why they don't show the other girls chatting with Sam too. They can show Heather and a different girl for each CP. It's so the "Heather show".

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:32 am

MissB wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Good reason too. Heather was so quiet when he came to the CP while the other girls were excited to hear about the date. She had a forlorn look and i believe he noticed.

Unrelated....i wonder why they don't show the other girls chatting with Sam too. They can show Heather and a different girl for each CP. It's so the "Heather show".
I think Sam answered this question in an interview already. Not about Heather but about why some things are shown and others are not.

He was asked about kissing Emily on his date with her and those scenes not being shown (they had an 8 hr long date!) and he said that according to what he's been told by the producers, that if it doesn't fit the story, then they don't show it.

So, somehow, Heather being shown in every single episode and being the only girl who is shown with Sam in every single episode (and sometimes multiple times) means that she is most prominent to the storyline.

Now whether that makes her F1 or the next bachelorette candidate remains to be seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 pm

I'm still waiting on this "great love story" they were promoting for this season laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:22 pm

^ Yeah, I am not too impressed with Sam to be honest.

With Heather, she friendzoned Sam and he chased her to get to be girly with him and then now it seems like Sam is friendzoning her once she is girly with him and he already feels like she *gets* all of him so where's the chase or mystery?

With Snez, it just seems like all he wants to do is make out with her. Even her FD s/cap is him in a tub about to eat her neck. The chase/mystery is learning more about each other beyond the physical. But the physical seems to be what Sam is chasing with Snez.

With Lana, she's the newcomer and a fresh challenge/chase and fits the type of Heather (looks like her) so now he has someone new who he can have that mystery/unknown with to chase since Heather already gets all the parts of him.

I honestly just feel like Sam just likes the chase/hard to get/mystery/anything new or challenging to get the girl to be all into him. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:34 pm

IF he picks Lana I just feel like that would be a slap to the face towards the original girls that were there for a month before her. I better see some crazy mindblowing connection with Lana to believe he would pick a girl who comes in so late laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 pm

^ Based on the fact that they are halfway through filming when Lana comes in and Lana gets 2 SDs and also FD?
That's already more one on one time with Sam than Snez or Heather had for SDs for the entire show and in less time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:44 pm

How many weeks of filming took place?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm

The filming timeline is a bit unknown but it seems that filming started the beginning of March and ended mid-May from what has been sleuthed based on contestants SM activity and what has been spoiled in Daily Mail as well as that Sam Frost began filming in May for Bachelorette.

So far there are discrepancies/unknowns:
...Osher has said in interview and periscope that filming started in February.
...Daily Mail and other media say filming began the beginning of March.
...Sam, the lead, has said that he filmed for 13 weeks (but never clarified if he meant 13 weeks from Limo M&G to FRC).
...Sam has also said in interview just before premiere of show (July 29) that filming wrapped 8 weeks ago (so end of May, early June)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Meet Lana, 27 and Rachel, 29, our date crashers... Things are going to get very interesting on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy