SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:50 am

I can see sarcasm too but I think sarcasm is a negative at this point in her relationship?
I could see her even being sarcastic if she was upset and he let her go.
Because it would be a cruel thing to do (in her mind and viewers) to reassure her (she even said her last kiss was a reassuring kiss) only to be let go at F4 (before an intruder and Sarah).

There is a ton of reassurance Sam has done with Heather (I took so many s/caps today of how he would greet her first or look at her in a group etc).

So, to me, I would think viewers would be very upset if Heather is let go (and feel played by Sam as well) and be mad at Sam but then if Sam chooses Snez (the mother instead of Lana the intruder) I could see viewers being glad that he chose a mother instead of the intruder.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:54 am

AAL ... from my previous posts: a) all the girls' voices that we hear are them "gushing" over something positive/nice that happens to them (or what they feel) - including Sam's "incredible woman you are" ... so I conclude that they wouldn't insert Heather's VO in the middle when she sounded upset or heartbroken - more like opposite ...and b) she says something similar in episode 4 ... when the situation is "embarrassing" because it's intimate and sexy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 am

so much confusing stuff in the magazines today and sadly none of it points to Heather being F1  sad

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 am

When is the next episode? Thanks...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:35 am

Tomorrow night at 7.30pm aest

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:41 am

Thanks AEF….
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 am

In 22hours and 30 minutes....but who's counting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Then when newcomer Lana Jeavons-Fellows goes on to get the coveted single date, things go from bad to worse in the house. While none of the girls take it well, one woman in particular breaks down in a flood of tears over the turn of events.

When Wood arrives for the rose ceremony he is greeted with icy stares and tension you could cut with a knife. As he gets down to handing out the last two of his roses it becomes too much and, beaded in sweat, he asks for a moment to collect his thoughts.

“Tonight it’s hit me how serious it is,” he tells a concerned Osher Gunsberg.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:19 pm

From the screencap any guess as who the final 3 are without roses until the non-dramatic Sam walkout laugh out loud

I am guessing Nina & Rachel but not sure who the third person is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks AAL.

I don't want to guess who were in the bottom three. Must have been hard on the original girls indeed.

Lana getting the SD must have really put things into perspective for some of the ladies.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 pm

mercieme wrote:From the screencap any guess as who the final 3 are without roses until the non-dramatic Sam walkout laugh out loud

I am guessing Nina & Rachel but not sure who the third person is.

Emily or Snez. Cause I'm certain Heather has a rose. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't know. Haven't seen any SCs for the RC to really tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy