SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:37 am

Why would they have Lana or anyone come on later? It's not like she was on a previous season and wanted to try again. I wonder if Lana knows Sam?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:16 am

IA it may be that Sam and Lana knew each other before or something?  

Other possibility is maybe they are doing what they did on Blake's season. Around Episode 8 more girls arrived to the mansion. They filmed this season for 13 weeks which is very long just likes Blake's so if Lana arrived with other girls a few weeks in perhaps more than one stayed but only Lana stayed longer? no idea

Osher, the host, said there are lots of twists this season: They had the white rose where the girl gets to decide to take the lead out on a date that she plans for him, and in Episode 3 the girls will vote for a girl they want Sam to have a 1on1 date with so there does seem to be some different things going on and putting some of the power into the hands of the women?

I definitely prefer the 7-8 weeks filming like they had for Tim's season and knowing they are filming nearly double that when it didn't seem like a good idea for Blake's season strikes me as odd. Even more odd is that Sam was on his IG while filming then. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 am

I think it's strange that I think the only date that was spoiled ahead of the season showing has been with Lana and not just one of her dates but both of them.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 am

AEF: Do you think it is a spoiler? Or something else?

The photos seemed more professional than just social media spoiling it so yes, it is strange which is why I am not sold 100% that Lana is F1.

Coming off of TBette my brain lost many a brain cell from K's season so knowing Lana will be coming in later I am not sure what it means right now.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

I think it's interesting that the 'intruders' who came in last season were not real contenders whereas the producers would have known Lana and her look would be a real attraction to Sam. I have thought about whether it's a spoiler or distraction (looks like from Heather at this point) given the two dates. Was it Daily Mail both times that had the photos? I guess if it was Woman's Day we would draw a very clear conclusion.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:53 am

Yes it was Daily Mail both times. That's what is odd. Not sure if Lana's model friend is reason for that or not?

It makes it difficult but I don't know what the producers were thinking if they want to stay away from controversy it would be better not to follow Blake's playbook. The length of filming of 13 weeks is way too long imo for Sam and only what 13 girls or so now? Seems like they are on track for more twists, etc, and upping the drama now that it is on its 3rd leg.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:47 am

Just seen the 2nd episode in pieces fast forwarding... I still like Heather, she seems like a girl who likes to exaggerate/dramatize a bit - not in negative way - for the pleasure of making things interesting ... which I get, also a bit sarcastic/ironic, which for some can appear fake or weird ...so for now I don't see a problem, but at the same time I sense something is on the horizon ... she isn't portrayed as "Matilda" or "Anna", the fact that negativity was thrown her way so early on makes me doubt she could be F1.
Anyway, this time I'm watching un-spoiled, haven't seen any photos yet (just the group one from the previous page) and it's interesting to "figure it out", while I don't have any preference for F1 girl. Nobody spikes my interest particularly.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Finally got round to watching the first 2 episodes ... and thank goodness...it's like a breath of fresh air after watching Kaitlyn's Bachelorette! Definitely more my style at this stage.

Sam comes across as a genuinely nice fun easy going guy (I mean who doesn't love a guy that works with and loves kids!) and most of the girls seem cool. I don't think he's super sexy like Ben Z but I think his fantastic personality will win over all the girls.

The standouts for me are Heather, Emily, Sarah and Bec. I really like Bec - she hasn't shone yet but I have a good feeling about her. Watch this space!

I can see that Heather will annoy some people in the house but I think her quirky nature makes her a little more interesting and she'd definitely be someone I'd gravitate to if I was in the house.

The ones that stand out - but not in a good way are Sandra, Jasmin and Madeleine.
Sandra - well if you watched the episode then I don't need to state why!
Jasmin - came across as a bit whiny and pouty
Madeleine - was a bit cool and standoffish.

So those are my thoughts. Looking forward to having lots of discussions with you all now that I am no longer in a lonely unspoiled forum.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm looking forward to watch and discuss with you Katie. I have to watch both episodes again, more attentively, since i was skipping parts and so I don't know all the girls you've mentioned yet. About Heather ... I'm starting to feel she could be coming across like NZ Bach's Poppy ... I just have a hunch, but usually the jealousy and that clingy/possessive/insecure attitude is not shown to be part of F1, also she is quite a romantic-dreamer and that always "scares" me in this "bubbly" game, that she can go the "Whitney" (Bach19) route of not seeing clearly and not actually getting to know the guy but rather have a perception of him and think to know him, IDK.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:16 am

Don't have a favorite yet as really we've only seen Sandra, Jacinta and Heather and Sarah. Of those 4, I like Heather the best. She is self-deprecating which is usually good armor to survive this process. Love Sam - what a nice guy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:45 am

I am liking Heather so far, she would be a very different pick for the bach franchise which I support. She is quirky, a little alternative but fun. Is it me or did Sam and Sara date feel stale and a bit boring. IMO, I don't see the chemistry, I think she is the safe bet, the one good on paper. Looking forward to the new girls because I feel a lot of these girls make me roll my eyes in a bad way. Jasmin and Emily are full of themselves and I find both Sandra and Jacinda a little annoying. Why must production make us suffer with Sandra, clearly she is never going to win and Sam is so not feeling her. Let her go for the sake of the house and your viewers.

Anyway Sam is lovely and I am feeling Bach Aus will have 3 for 3 in happy (not allows perfect) ending!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 pm

I noticed at the end of the preview the last thing we saw is Sam releasing Emily's hand. It showed again at least 2 other times between Ep1 and Ep2. Not sure what it means though.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy