SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 am

Recaps episode 3 (8/5):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Still waiting for the episode.
Preview Episode 4 (8/6):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
C'mon AU... I'd like to see this soon!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:31 am

Does anyone know what happened at the cocktail party those of you who have watched ep 4

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:49 am

Yes Sam kissed Snez, Joni and Laura the vet went home.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:00 am

It seems so obvious that it is Heather right now that it's hard to see how it can be. That date had the Brooks and Des first date vibe but more so.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:22 am

AEF ...you've seen episode 4? (I'm still waiting for 3rd to be streamed).
So, does Sam actually imply that Heather is more of a friend... or was it a montage for the preview? ... how it ends for them, on which note? Positive...
Also, do the new girls come next episode or it's not yet promoted?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:27 am

I haven't watched Ep 4 yet but rewatched Ep 3:

Snezana - got the Samfrost=F1 music again. She had this music coming out the limo and on her date with Sam. I feel like they have amazing chemistry but I do think the fun is missing from this relationship.

Sarah - Sam took Sarah aside during CP and told her pretty much she will be there for a while. She also got the first rose at RC. Sarah doesn't narrate as much but she is the mainstay it seems. (Also trying to figure out by her fingers if she gets the jewelry in the season promo or its Snezana).

Heather - Sam's conversation with Heather at CP was a "wow" moment for me.
- When he took her aside at CP, he told her that giving her the white rose blew up in his face. By doing so he said it was like they exchanged phone numbers and he is sitting around saying "why hasn't she called me yet, why hasn't she called me yet?"
- He then says, "I feel like we know each other already, this is my way of saying can you do it [have us date] quickly! I'm not very subtle am I?"
- Sam tells Heather she has superpowers but she is not using them (he wants her to it seems).
- He said he "can't" ask her out on a date so she needs to ask him. Sam saying this to Heather makes the think he was freaking out a bit about his choice to make Heather pursue him by giving her the white rose. He even said to the effect that he should be pursuing her/calling her but he feels he can't because of the white rose.
- Biggest wow moment for me was Sam saying, "So you're going to have to watch me take out girl after girl until you get your act together".
- Then Heather says, "I think you're a good one" and Sam says, "I think you're a good one too" (OMG!! This reminds me of Art and Matilda saying to each other "You're a rare breed")

I will have to watch Ep 4 where they go on a date together but unless Heather is F4 and like Jess, I would say Sam just knew Heather was it, in his gut.
They just have something undeniable, imo. So playful and yet keep each other on their toes.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:30 am

Sam has a discussion with Heather where he is questioning why she calls him 'dude' etc. and asks if there is romance rather that just friends. He is also questioning the relationship in the ITM's. Heather says that she felt the spark from the moment they met and he seems to agree, they do share a good kiss.

No sight of new girls yet. Next episode is one on one with Nina on the harbour bridge where they break a world record for the longest kiss and Heather is seen to be upset and a group date competition.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 am

Sam asking Heather "why dude" makes me think he was scared she was friendzoning him!
This is the same thing Art had with Matilda, his concern that Matilda was friendzoning. I remember Matilda high-fiving Art on their date and Art looking a bit dejected.

It also ties into Ep 3, where Sam said to Heather that he messed up by giving her the rose and having the ball in her court. I agree, because this is about the guy chasing the girl but in a way, I also think it makes Sam have to chase Heather even more because she has the power (like Sam said).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 am

giggling awwww oooh, I'm getting the vibes ... can't wait to see it! I think I'm starting to root for them... I like good sappy love stories. I have nothing against Sarah (aside from wishing she would have a better posture), but I don't see the real connection between them. I'm curious about this Lana girl and what will she bring new to the table ... how much of a "threat" will she be to Heather? ... Or will Heather make her "own mistakes" to sabotage the relationship - in case she is not F1 - I'm wondering what could go wrong?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 am

AAL - wait until you watch the episode - I think he is also questioning the relationship in the ITM's. The dinner part of the date is so strong it just seems too obvious. Looking at facebook there are so many comments about game over. Heather will implode if he takes her to the end and she is not F1.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 am

This is amazing!!!

I cannot wait to watch this date. These two remind me of Art and Matilda. They have the "Fun" factor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@oshergunsberg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 am

It's really refreshing to watch Sam send girls home as soon as he knows there is no connection. Last night with Madeline then with Joni. He tries too find a connection when they have a date and if it's not there, no rose and they go home immediately next RC. Everyone seems to be given a fair go.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy