SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 am

Emusha ... the balcony scene is filmed at some Northern Beaches resort - explained here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

since Lana (confirmed) had also a date there (boat/sea) ... it's assumed it's the FS week
the above S/cap could be Lana or Snezana, but it doesn't matter because we have Snezana "spa" date (which is more likely to be FD)

As for next week episode 13 - the weekend - the reason I don't see "yellow room" scene happening in that episode is that we have 5 dates to watch ... and 5 dates (app. 5 minutes each) is a lot for 1 episode of 50 minutes, so I don't think we gonna see more parties aside for CP at the end.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 am

great work yall! so f2 is confirmed according to that sc right?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:16 am

Yeah, Snezana and Lana were never a question, they are confirmed, 1 spot was left for Sarah or Heather ... since Sarah got 2 SDs recently (like Sam Wood would finally wake up and remember that he has "chemistry" with this girl) ... where each time Sam went for the big pash ... it kinda sealed the deal she's among F3 - because they had to play-up their connection to evidence why she is F3.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi.....am enjoying this show on youtube (I am in usa)

JMO - there really is something between Lana and Sam....the questions about "will friends like you/me"....the fact they actually talk about things....she was quick to say she would/could easily move to Melbourne

I don't know if AU brings in some "intruders" on each series?
I wondered if they were brought in because Sam was not feeling it with any of his many choices ?

I liked Sarah but I think Sam prefers brunettes with a bit more sophistication. I like Heather, although she is wearing on me.
I also am very suspect of anyone in film - actor - model - etc. Would she leave her career or try to split time or maybe travel a lot to film? I also get a real Melissa Rycroft, Deanna Pappas vibe from her - expect to see her on AU Dance with stars or some other shows, doing guest appearance, maybe a chat show gig ? I just feel that

IMHO Sam is just meh to me...but when he is with Lana he looks more attractive and more alive!
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:02 pm

stillhoping Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698 I had to google the women you cited, but those are the last people I would associate Heather with and just because people are "working in film industry" not everyone has the ambition and aspiration to be just in front of the camera (I've been in a few shorts as a favor to my friends who helped me on my film projects, but I prefer to be in the editing room or a scriptwriter) and despite her being an actor, she's not attention-fame seeker as it might be portrayed now in the media (with the paparazzi shots) since if that would be her intention I'm sure she would do it before even coming on the show, since she does have "friends" and "acquaintances" in "high places" in the media, but instead she's going step by step on her own merit.

Regarding Dancing with the stars ... I'm not really picturing that as Heather's aspiration ... but that might not be a bad idea, since the dance teaches a woman how to embrace her body, femininity, boosts confidence and brings out the sexy ... and maybe Heather could learn few things from that, it definitely wouldn't hurt. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:13 pm

This is only the third season of Bach Aussie and from what I've noticed, the contestants aren't typically fame hungry like some from the other franchise. Someone CMIIW. There were intruders last season during Blake Garvey's season but I don't think there were any during the first season. None of Blake's intruders were his F1, later he switched and chose the F3.

I think it's just part of the show to bring in the intruders.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi there...well both Deanna and Melissa were well loved but lost in love on Bach....one was on the season that bach chose neither finalist...one was picked but dumped for runner up (like your Blake season I guess LOL?)

Thanks Guardian Angel - I will watch Blake one of these days when time
I really enjoyed the NZ bach...seemed so real compared to the fame seekers in US.
Our early seasons were much more "real" people IMHO.

As season 3 it may be some more ambitious people came on?

I just think Heather has ambitions beyond moving to Melbourne and getting involved in Sam's life there. I can't see Sam with her friends and vice versa  - the way he spoke with Lana impressed me.

One thing that always tips me off is when the final group become 'sister wives' - I sort of see that here...for instance, why should they all care about Nina getting a date ? It seems obvious Sam has no real feelings for her (or the other one who "unfairly" never got a date, Auda (?))  

On bach shows there are 3 ways the girls go - they play the beeoch " Not here to make friends"....or they get oddly sister -wifey "oh I hope so and so gets a date, it is her turn"....or they focus on the Bach (best IMHO)

Lana is taking the role of not getting involved either way, she is nice, polite, but seems to be there for the bachelor not for house drama. I think she and Sam could also stay together in the long run. I am just not sure the others would fit with him, or give up their current life, job, etc. Snez daughter at 9 could be a problem too?

Yeah I guess I am team Lana...Sam seems to be alive with her and not phoning it in haha
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:20 pm

FYI, Heather has a job at the brand-managing (advertising) agency, that employs many young people who promote different brands in many different ways, often at the public events and still she works "behind the scenes" and is never a public promoter, the media claims as an accountant, but considering the size of the company it's probably a speculation ... and she owns her own production company for creating films, mostly working on shorts and what in the States you would call "indie movies" ... so yes, attention is definitely part of her career and I don't think she is necessarily against it ... but there are different reasons for seeking it and different ways to use it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 pm

This season, imo, has been a bit of a mess already and while I can blame TPTB, I put more blame on Sam. No one forces anyone to do anything. Certainly not a man in his mid-30s. Sam's 35 and, imo, has not handled being the lead with grace like 26 yr old, Art did. And yes, I compare the two b/c that's how I know how a lead should handle being on the show.

I don't believe this will end up as a success in the long run. I feel that this season will be controversial no matter the ending. That girls who are still on the show were in the media from the getgo... and this let me know that something was amiss.

It's easy to paintbrush the lead as amazing or great or positive. Much hard to label him negatively without it being biased etc. But while Sam isn't like Blake he has behaved more similarly to Blake than he has to Tim. I don't have any expectations of this being a love story nor of it lasting like Tim and Anna and honestly feel like all these girls can do better. He's not the only man in the world and sometimes this show makes the lead seem like he is the prized catch. Imo, the girls are the prizes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:03 pm

The season will be controversial if the F1 is an intruder and not an original.

I do agree that Sam has a role to play. However, I can't blame him for picking someone he had a connection with that came late into the season. He should be allowed to explore all options while on the show. The premise of the show is to find love. Yes the girls will be upset that they were led on but at least they will know they weren't the one.

Just like how the producers thought he had a shot with one of the original 19 it was the same for the 2 intruders. It's unfortunate that they invested so much time and emotions.

I  beatingheart some Art and Maddy!

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 pm

:yes: Good Post Elon!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 pm

If he picked Lana i just hope we are able to see something real between them to pacify the viewers and hose that have been cheering the originals. The way the edit has been going isnt any favourable to the Lana love story for now rather it is showng her as an aloof beautiful girl who feels she is entitled to the same benefits as those who have invested without her doing nada. Not feeling her much for now. But thats just my opinion based on what s on my tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy