SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:30 am

Yeah AAL ... now looking back ... Woman's day magazine seems to be "the US weekly" ... reporting the edited version of the story that we're going to see. If I only knew that earlier ...
That's pretty much how things will go ... he "realizes" that they are amazing as friends but ... what a shocker ... he isn't feeling luuuve for her.

Which ... surprisingly ... he knew that for some time ... but still he couldn't let her go before Nina, Rachel2, Ebru, Emily, Bec, Rachel1, Jasmin ... since he and Heather actually had a better bond ... just not a romantic one ...

So i get it ... if he could got rid of most girls in 1 episode, Heather would go home before ... but unfortunately for her ... unfortunately because she actually developed the feelings in the meantime ... he only got a chance to properly give her good-byes in the 14th episode.

That's on him as much as it is on TPTB. (Lozzatron, that's why I do see it a fault, which is NOT unforgivable)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:32 am

I don't think it's purely a friendship thing from Sam's side. If it was he would have sent her home right away like he did Jacinda and Bec. He's been very clear that he doesn't just want a friend and he's been very clear that he'll send anyone home that only fits into that category.

I read it as he knows there's a friendship there but he also knows there's a spark there and he's not sure which way their relationship is going to fall at the moment (his Woman's Day comments confirm this).

It doesn't help that Heather is a slower mover physically than the other girls and Sam only has a certain amount of time to work out which way their relationship is going to fall. I think he's kept her around this long because he knows there's something there but it hasn't developed as quickly as his other relationships have. With the end in sight though Sam probably can't keep taking the risk on Heather over one of the girls who he knows where their connections lie.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:50 am

I think Heather being let go at F4 is much better than Snez being dumped at F2 if this is how it all goes down. If Snez was dumped at F4 i would be glad because in as much as it would be painful, it's much better than going all the way only to be told sorry you are not the one.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 am

Just to have a look at Snezana, Lana or Sarah: they are sophisticated, elegant, beautiful women with the curves (one more than the other), who choose a fashion that accentuate their femininity, who are a bit of a flirt, approach a man with a bit of mystique, who aren't completely open-honest about all their insecurities and complexes from the previous relationships, who make Sam do "some work", wait for him to give them the compliment and not flatter him beforehand ...

this is a different approach than the one displayed by Heather ... And guess who makes it in F3?

So ... yes, I don't believe he was ever romantically attracted to Heather. I believe he may have loved her for who she is, was mesmerized by her personality, was fascinated by her character, was overwhelmed by her energetic spirit and found her cheerful, happy, contagious attitude adorable, he probably admired her for her strength and authenticity ... he most likely enjoyed her company, found humor in her being a tomboy fighting a girly side and really saw her as funny and lovable and so their time together was a pure pleasure ...

but did he ever really think he would like to get into her pants? ... sort to speak... I don't think so.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 am

I do think Sam saw Heather as more than a friend. He said so himself and he kept her as long as he did b/c of this. He also said he felt the same as her (he must have known what she felt since she told him he makes her so girly, etc). He also kissed Heather more than once. I doubt he would do that with someone he is not attracted physically/sexually to (like Jacinda or Jasmine).

Time may be the problem here and in the bachelor bubble time can make one feel like one has to make a choice asap and move the physical along quickly.

If anything, Sam letting go Heather at F4 before FD I can see as being a heck of a lot kinder to Heather than to the other F3 girls. In fact, I see Sam not only going out of his way on the show for Heather (reassuring her, approaching her first at CP and GD settings, etc) but also post-show...

1. Sam has defended Heather as being genuine and has said the only rumour that bothers him is the one that is about Heather being a mole and that it is untrue. He reiterated this in the OK Mag article as well that she is genuine. So he has her back in that area.

2. The fact that he even talks in "we/us" and "Heather and I" in interviews post-show also seems to show he thinks of Heather still, 4 months later, as a team of sorts - an "us". He doesn't do this when talking about the other girls. It's super strange (and maybe in a good way) that he does this... but even Heather said she can't explain her relationship with Sam. (I certainly can't).  

3. Even posting a photo of himself stuffing his face like Heather did and was mocked in the Daily Mail makes me realize that Sam is on Heather's team, F4 or not. Why this is the case I have tried to figure out. But whatever he feels for Heather, he seems willing to stand by her -- even now. Maybe it is guilt after realizing and seeing Heather saying she was falling for him, maybe it is something else, but he has made a point of putting Heather's feelings first and supporting/defending her and whatever his reasons are, it is definitely unique.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 am

MissB ... we'll get to that if time comes ... I still think Snezana is F1 ... and the majority won't feel sorry for Lana if she turns out to be F2, because she came late anyway and was "the intruder".

AAL ... in this we disagree ... and I also don't think Sam was "attracted" mentally to Jacinda ... or Jasmin or Emily the same way he was attracted to Heather when it came to their personality and their character.
It's much easier to kiss someone when you find them at least a wonderful person ... or a nice looking one.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:03 am

I think it just makes it less painful to think Sam wasn't physically attracted to Heather.
If he was, and still let her go? It seems more painful.
But, imo, that is what real life is - painful and not black or white (either or) but shades of grey.

To me, I see Sam as attracted physically/sexually to Heather but not on the same level as Snez or the other girls and that this was a deciding factor when time is of the essence in moving the physical relationships forward to FD. And Sam has stated himself that he places emphasis on the physical as the primary focus for him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:16 am

I know ... I may be harsh on him, because that's how it appears right now to me, with my assumption that it's Snezana who he was always attracted to (and the difference between them is enormous) ... also I may be drawing my conclusions from my personal similar experience ...

I do honestly believe he was indeed attracted to her character and how she made him feel (important, special, desired, appreciated, accepted, loved) ... but I have a serious doubt about his real physical chemistry with Heather. And I understand that she probably was the one to block him, with her legs always in crossed position when she's sitting... but there are many ways for a guy to break that wall and try ... if he is really interested.

Also, when you look at the line of women who left before Heather ... whether he was into her or not ... he couldn't eliminate her before ... she was rocking "the Heather show" and making the episodes interesting and funny for the majority of the viewers ... TPTB probably encouraged it too ... since she was their comic relief... so I'm not saying that he should have sent her home sooner ... actually I'm grateful he didn't.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:26 am

Do we actually know for sure that Sam says goodbye to Heather at F4?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:25 am

Hooked, do we have a confirmation that can't be denied? - No.
But we do have 2 scenes that with a good probability don't happen in the next episode 13 and even less likely in the HTD episode 14.
The scenes are:
yellow "old-syled" room - Sarah & Sam dressed up and he swirls her around
spa-hot tub - Snezana & Sam
Next episode we see the girls on a "speed date", they all appear to have a chat with Sam on some kind of couch at one moment during their time together, Heather is seen in a restaurant, Nina is fishing, Sarah also somewhere near the water, Snezana and Lana are seen indoors only.

Personally, I don't think those 2 scenes could be part of their short time together on those dates (since we do have 5 dates to see in 1 episode of 50 minutes)... but nothing is certain.

And then there are some SM references, that indicate that Heather maybe wasn't so cheerful some time ago, the press that is selling the edited story about their friendship, lots of editing indications that Sarah is in F3 ... but yes, all circumstantial.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I do think Sam saw Heather as more than a friend. He said so himself and he kept her as long as he did b/c of this. He also said he felt the same as her (he must have known what she felt since she told him he makes her so girly, etc). He also kissed Heather more than once. I doubt he would do that with someone he is not attracted physically/sexually to (like Jacinda or Jasmine).

Time may be the problem here and in the bachelor bubble time can make one feel like one has to make a choice asap and move the physical along quickly.

If anything, Sam letting go Heather at F4 before FD I can see as being a heck of a lot kinder to Heather than to the other F3 girls. In fact, I see Sam not only going out of his way on the show for Heather (reassuring her, approaching her first at CP and GD settings, etc) but also post-show...

1. Sam has defended Heather as being genuine and has said the only rumour that bothers him is the one that is about Heather being a mole and that it is untrue. He reiterated this in the OK Mag article as well that she is genuine. So he has her back in that area.

2. The fact that he even talks in "we/us" and "Heather and I" in interviews post-show also seems to show he thinks of Heather still, 4 months later, as a team of sorts - an "us". He doesn't do this when talking about the other girls. It's super strange (and maybe in a good way) that he does this... but even Heather said she can't explain her relationship with Sam. (I certainly can't).  

3. Even posting a photo of himself stuffing his face like Heather did and was mocked in the Daily Mail makes me realize that Sam is on Heather's team, F4 or not. Why this is the case I have tried to figure out. But whatever he feels for Heather, he seems willing to stand by her -- even now. Maybe it is guilt after realizing and seeing Heather saying she was falling for him, maybe it is something else, but he has made a point of putting Heather's feelings first and supporting/defending her and whatever his reasons are, it is definitely unique.

I think you have summed it up....Heather is F1. I think no doubt in my heart now.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Has it been sleuthed as to whether Sam will propose or just plans to continue as a dating couple?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy