SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Atfr is going to be really interesting with these 3 personalities. I'm going to die laughing if Nick once again brings something super ridiculous to the table. Or if Kait reveals more of Nick writing letters, showing up or continuing to try and reach her post show. It's what I'm expecting pretty much, but we shall see.

And I will be laughing because I don't think once she rejected his proposal if Nick didn't give enough of a crap about her to try. Nick continued to try something with Andi because he thought they had a real connection and he took longer than anyone else ever to get out of the bubble. I guess, I have taken over two months to get over a break up with someone I really could see a life with so I understand that feeling.

I think Nick sees the real Kaitlyn and will defend her, but I doubt he cares enough to want her back. She is Shawn's problem now.

I will laugh if TPTB manage to out Kaitlyn on all her lies and trust issue Shawn dumps her. For all her drama and stupidity this season I am not sure any of these men should be stuck with Kaitlyn. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:32 pm

I agree it was not his intent to shame her. All he need was closure but she turn and said that she never loved him, he was angry and hitting back, sorry but I would have done the same. You dont love me but you have sex with me just because you could? my feelings should not count?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:35 pm

What is Kaitlyn wearing for FRC and more:

Kaitlyn's dress
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 pm

iamreal2u wrote:What is Kaitlyn wearing for FRC and more:

Kaitlyn's dress
Thanks for posting. Swoon. She looks like the most adorable little princess ever. I agree with Cary, this is definitely better for a romantic proposal than the m&g. I can't wait to watch her get engaged to her boy in this heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:47 pm

^^ Agree. It suits her. Dramatic but not dark.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Not really loving it. It already looks like a dirty mess on the bottom.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Yeah, I don't love it either but I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's so similar to style and color tone as Des and Ashley's? I'm also not crazy about the slit.

She does look gorgeous and it's one of the better ones, but I still don't love it for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Has any other Bachelorette besides Kaitlyn let both her suitors propose only to reject one?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:29 pm

LenaActually wrote:Has any other Bachelorette besides Kaitlyn let both her suitors propose only to reject one?

Ashley & Deanna both had F2 proposals & rejected them. F2's in those seasons both went on to be next Bachelor.

Jillian had 3 proposals. Don't recall how far both Reid & Kiptyn got in actually proposing, but they were both at the podium. Then she accepted Ed's proposal.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Has any other Bachelorette besides Kaitlyn let both her suitors propose only to reject one?

Ashley & Deanna both had F2 proposals & rejected them. F2's in those seasons both went on to be next Bachelor.

Jillian had 3 proposals. Don't recall how far both Reid & Kiptyn got in actually proposing, but they were both at the podium. Then she accepted Ed's proposal.

Plus Trista and Meredith and Jen were proposed to by two suitors as well. I think only Des, Ali and Andi let F2 go early, did not watch Emily season

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:46 pm

isittrue wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Plus Trista and Meredith and Jen were proposed to by two suitors as well.  I think only Des, Ali and Andi let F2 go early, did not watch Emily season

Arie, the F2 during Emily's season was let go early.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Sprite wrote:Not really loving it. It already looks like a dirty mess on the bottom.

Reminds me of Ophelia walking through the swamps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99