SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 am

Discuss speculate FRC-ATFR here.

ETA: post brought over from page 20 something.

bluwavz wrote:
The Bachelorette: 1110 (7/27)

SEASON FINALE

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF
“THE BACHELORETTE,” MONDAY, JULY 27

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
Kaitlyn, Nick and Shawn Look Back at the Emotional Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” 

“Episode 1110 –Season Finale – After Kaitlyn survived a heart-wrenching rejection by Chris Soules, and  then a nerve-wracking night to become the Bachelorette over Britt, she moved forward for a chance at finding love with one of 26 intriguing bachelors. After surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears, love and controversy, Kaitlyn narrowed down the field to two men who despise one another – Nick and Shawn. Her relationship with Shawn has survived several emotional bombshells, but she is still concerned that his jealous nature will sabotage her connection with him. Meanwhile, her relationship with Nick has been undeniably passionate and intense. But what will happen when their physical attraction fades? In this week’s dramatic conclusion, Kaitlyn is absolutely torn between the two men. She loves them and can envision a future with both bachelors, but time is running out, on the Season Finale of “TheBachelorette,” airing MONDAY, JULY 27 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as Kaitlyn sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her two final bachelors from this season – Nick and Shawn. She will take viewers back to those final days in Los Angeles when she needed to make her life-changing decision. Both men will return to sit with Kaitlyn and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and their relationships. It’s the emotional ending to Kaitlyn’s heartfelt, but provocative, journey to find true love. A sneak peek of the highly anticipated hot summer series, “Bachelor in Paradise,” also will be featured, on “The Bachelorette: After the FinalRose,” MONDAY, JULY 27 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

With a possible proposal just days away, Kaitlyn introduces both men to her family in Los Angeles. Family is extremely important to Kaitlyn, so it is essential that these meetings go well. Who will make a lasting impression?

The family is first introduced to an extremely nervous Nick. Kaitlyn’s mom expresses her concern about Nick’s reputation as an unfriendly, overconfident man. Will he be able to convince her family that he is in love with the Bachelorette and he really is a nice guy? Next, Shawn attempts to dissuade Kaitlyn’s family that his reputation for having an intense jealous streak won’t get in the way of his love for their daughter.

Kaitlyn has important last dates with both men before the proposal day. She takes a romantic boat ride with Nick and realizes their red hot chemistry is for real and can picture a future with him. Her second date with Shawn gets off to a rocky start, as they spend an afternoon at a beautiful winery. So many things remain unsaid between them. Will their original passion keep them together or is it the end of the road for the couple?

The final days of Kaitlyn’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end with her accepting a proposal or will she end up all alone?

The two remaining men are:

Nick, 34, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” and “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

For more information on “The Bachelorette” visit ABC.com.
Follow us on:   Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette
Twitter: @BacheloretteABC
                        #TheBachelorette
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1110/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:52 am

isittrue wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I "heard" that the final rose ceremony will be emotional.  I think they will show shawn and Kait in a good light and tie up everything with a "pretty little bow."  LOL

Well don't bet on it.   I was expecting a lot more romance between K and S, and look what we got.  

I heard the ATFR will be full of drama and lots going on. I expect another 5 minutes of the happy couple, and the rest will consist of tire tracks all over the place. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 am

I think the tire tracks are going to be over Shawn and Kaitlyn. I see no love lost with them and the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
isittrue wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I "heard" that the final rose ceremony will be emotional.  I think they will show shawn and Kait in a good light and tie up everything with a "pretty little bow."  LOL

Well don't bet on it.   I was expecting a lot more romance between K and S, and look what we got.  

I heard the ATFR will be full of drama and lots going on. I expect another 5 minutes of the happy couple, and the rest will consist of tire tracks all over the place. JMHO

Oh brother! :bigsigh: I figured as much, seeing how the season has been. Question is will there be a happy couple at the end or even the beginning of this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Are all your sources as reliable as mine, who say that Nick will come on ATFR with his mom? J/K

But seriously, what more can he say for the "shock value"?
Actually I take it back ... whatever he'll say or do will shock people or irritate them.
And TPTB doesn't do "redemption", they aren't their friends, just appear to be... so before writing "Nick is getting a better edit" or "TPTB doesn't like Shawn"... wait till the last second of the show to air. I don't doubt that Kaitlyn will appear happily in-love with Shawn (with no problems on the horizon) ...and if by any chance they split up in the next year, it won't be because of Nick.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:Are all your sources as reliable as mine, who say that Nick will come on ATFR with his mom? J/K

But seriously, what more can he say for the "shock value"?
Actually I take it back ... whatever he'll say or do will shock people or irritate them.
And TPTB doesn't do "redemption", they aren't their friends, just appear to be... so before writing "Nick is getting a better edit" or "TPTB doesn't like Shawn"... wait till the last second of the show to air. I don't doubt that Kaitlyn will appear happily in-love with Shawn (with no problems on the horizon) ...and if by any chance they split up in the next year, it won't be because of Nick.

Haha! Great post. I agree with everything, and TPTB care about no one, not even Nick.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Becca tweeting in all caps that Shawn loves Kait so much after spending all weekend with Kait makes me think that atfr won't be that dramatic, provided Shawn and Nick have grown up to about college frat boy age from tween girls by then.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Becca tweeting in all caps that Shawn loves Kait so much after spending all weekend with Kait makes me think that atfr won't be that dramatic, provided Shawn and Nick have grown up to about college frat boy age from tween girls by then.

Haha!  cantstopl agree ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:41 pm

FWIW RS says K and S are still together and fine. So we will see

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:And TPTB doesn't do "redemption", they aren't their friends, just appear to be... so before writing "Nick is getting a better edit" or "TPTB doesn't like Shawn"... wait till the last second of the show to air. I don't doubt that Kaitlyn will appear happily in-love with Shawn (with no problems on the horizon) ...and if by any chance they split up in the next year, it won't be because of Nick.

As the old saying goes "It's not personal - it's just business". IMO there may be some "friendships" between some of the producers and some of the ex-contestants but it may be more a friendship of convenience -as long as someone can get something out of it they are friends. But when it comes to business - there are no friendships.

I think when one considers how they are dealing with Nick - the way I see it is they cast him on the show (which I believe he wanted) to meet Kaitlyn - who they already knew from the first night filming had this "crazy thing" going with Shawn and was 99% certain to pick Shawn back then. So they push Nick's buttons, make him believe he's the one she was going to pick when they knew damn well she wasn't; sent Neil Lane in to see him so he can pick out a ring - now he was totally convinced he had it in the bag this time - only to go and propose and get rejected -which they knew full well was going to happen. So if one considers that's redemption or a better edit then I guess it is.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm ready to see Kaitlyn's so called "Refreshing" ending. Dreading the coming rejection of Nick's proposal after he said he loved her then she asked him to "Promise" in yesterdays episode. How does he manage to come out of this without his spirit crushed?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I'm ready to see Kaitlyn's so called "Refreshing" ending.

JMO but it may be time to retire that comment. I think this was intended to be a foiler season where the ending that people would be expecting would be that she rejected both guys; IMO the strange term "refreshing" could have been interpreted as Kaitlin deciding to stay single. When you think about it, the trajectory of the story line so far could certainly cause people to think that she got tired of the drama and all the other stuff that --- people at least here are tired of --- and just walked away. Maybe refreshing / maybe not depending on how you look at it.

I think snapchat blew that plan up and at that point they just decided to let Kaitlyn (and Shawn) have fun dropping little spoilers along the way; maybe they just couldn't stop them.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99