SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Isn't that the same ring in both pictures? scratch

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Yes, that's Shawn's in both pics. Nick's wearing a lighter suit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:16 pm

We got that same ring shot they show in the new preview, in a preview 2 weeks ago (at the end of epi 9) and we decided Shawn was the headless guy on the bed.  laugh out loud   So, even though they show Nick's name and all, it's 2 pics of Shawn's ring (the one on the bed and the one he's holding).  Not sure why they didn't actually show Nick and his ring choice in this preview.

ETA: edited my original post of the SC to show both are Shawn.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

LenaActually wrote:Sneak Peak: Kaitlyn's Mom Grills Shawn on his Jealousy

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_u4hx0j52

Does Shawn ever not have a beer in his hand?

I find it totally weird/disrespectful that he was drinking beer while K's mom was talking to him.

Honestly, his one sole constant on this show has been his beer in hand. Beer = his right hand man. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:15 pm

What's with the eyelashes on mom?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:18 pm

After seeing Kait's periscopes, I now know Kait's mom is seriously Kait in 30 years so I have no doubt she'll be in love with Shawn by the end of that 30 second segment.

As for her ring, mehhh. I'm not a fan of the band. Is this what Kait wanted or is this Shawn/tptb's punishment for Nick sex? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:50 pm

I think the ring is stunning.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If he tries to pull the victim card and asks why she had sex with him and shared xyz moments with him, I hope she calls him out on his bullsh!t. That will be satisfying.

While I hate to see any of them totally humiliated or just further run over with the bus, at this point, I kind of feel like they will all deserve whatever they get, based on their own actions at the AFTR.  If they want to act like kids throwing temper tantrums and such...well then so be it, but don't complain or fuss about any of the fall out from it (be it SM, interviews, fighting among themselves, etc.).  They as a whole (all 3) made a mess of the season and have to deal with it.  I will agree the edits did them no favors, but I hope this taught them all to live in the moment less, think things through and at least a little into the future (even a day or two would be nice  AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 ), that one can take loving the one your with in that moment to the extreme (especially when on a dating show and have guys waiting in line to spend time with you), that TPTB are not your friends and to never, ever, ever return to tv again.  Hugesmile

For me, the only satisfying thing from the FRC/AFTR will be that it's over.  Even as much of a train wreck as BIP has the potential to be, it still sounds better than this mess has been. hmmm

All JMHO though... Smiley

Please just let it be over. I admire you for making SCs of it. It is bad enough watching it the one time, seeing their stupid faces doing stupid things again and again, you deserve extra praise for taking one for the team.

lurker11 wrote:I actually am very interested to see Kaitlyn's family. I have been annoyed with Kaitlyn fanning the flames and taking things to the next level drama wise when the situation doesn't necessarily warrant it.  I was wondering after seeing the short clip of her mom seemingly berating Nick if her mom was also a little dramatic.

I think her mom is a full on funny and also an over the top princess. So yeah, have fun with that Shawn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Her mom is kind of a grown up Kaitlyn. She's sweet, but a bit ditzy and treats Kaitlyn like a child. Seeing her mom on Periscope actually helped me understand why Kaitlyn is the way that she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:55 pm

provenceguy wrote:I think the ring is stunning.

Me too. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Her mom is kind of a grown up Kaitlyn. She's sweet, but a bit ditzy and treats Kaitlyn like a child. Seeing her mom on Periscope actually helped me understand why Kaitlyn is the way that she is.
I love the stepdad, cutting a grown woman's corn and taking her yorkie on a walkie laugh out loud Nic With No K seems the same style of dude too. I'm looking forward to seeing Shawn in that environment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 am

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Her mom is kind of a grown up Kaitlyn. She's sweet, but a bit ditzy and treats Kaitlyn like a child. Seeing her mom on Periscope actually helped me understand why Kaitlyn is the way that she is.
I love the stepdad, cutting a grown woman's corn and taking her yorkie on a walkie laugh out loud Nic With No K seems the same style of dude too. I'm looking forward to seeing Shawn in that environment.

So basically her step dad and this Nic dude have given up any hope of being viewed at men to cater to their princesses? Seriously asking as the only SM I get hear is FB. If so, if that is really what Kaitlyn needs I think they are in trouble. Shawn seems like the kind of guy to need people to cater to him. I could see a real battle of those who think they should be taken care of it Kaitlyn needs to act that way. Because all season long except for one talk, Kaitlyn went out of her way to comfort Shawn and make sure Shawn was happy.

I said this with Aaron and Helene after Bachelor 2, Helene was cool, I will walk away from this chick all season, then expected Aaron to treat her like she wanted and needed him around all the time and Aaron didn't. She advertised herself to him as someone she wasn't to win and as soon as she showed her true self, they had trouble and broke up.

If Kaitlyn needs to be coddled and treated like a princess then she is in trouble, then it could be serious trouble because all season she showed Shawn that his needs are put first. If she changes that post show it could lead to some serious trouble. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99