SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 am

Cherry Cordial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I do believe TPTB manipulate but I don't believe everything F2 and down is solely TPTB and then F1 is solely the lead. It more often than not seems to be the case that it is seen this way and viewed from this lens, especially given an obvious edit. However, there have been enough F1s that never lasted post-show to show that TPTB may have been responsible for the F1 too. After all, there are much more couples broken up than together from this franchise. It also is interesting how those leads who didn't play by TPTB rules (JPG, Brad 1.0) got really bad edits at the time. I see Kaitlyn being one of those. jmho

It's possible that the reason the couples break up is the attraction is based on superficial reasons. The dates are designed to see which women are sexier and which guys are more macho. :pout

AAL good observation! And Cherry, I think you are completely right. The successful marriages form this franchise were not the love at first site person. For Trista that was Charlie, for Jason it was Melissa, Ashley's was Bentley, I don't think Sean had a love at first site, I think he was too serious about the process to fall into lust, he took time to know the women, and for Des it was Brooks. But all of them ended up with someone they actually got to know as the attraction grew, not just continued in lust with.

I do think Kaitlyn and Shawn had lust at first site. I think their personalities fit, but I hesitate on how successful they can be because of all her lies. Maybe she has told him the truth, but the rest of us keep getting a lot of lies about everything and you would think if she had told Shawn she would not need to lie anymore.

My big sister was a pathological liar, she was so good at it that it became her truth, even when confronted with proof she was lying she would claim the truth and the proof were wrong. My mom is the same way. Maybe this is Kaitlyn too, I don't know, but her behavior post-show makes me hesitate. I thought she was a this is who I am kind of woman who owns who she is, but that is not true. Obvious liars make me nervous and I would hate for any of these men to be stuck with one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:24 am

In the environment of the show where you are secluded from friends and family and you have to rely on the handlers and producers, I think it's easy to get lost.

I do think that TPTB have a lot of power. Not because they tell people what to do, but they ask questions and tell things you can't check. You just live your part of the journey, you don't see the whole picture like the TPTB do. They also edit the show and in that they highlights things the contestants do and switch contexts and that is powerful.

I don't think TPTB have a storyboard from the beginning, but as they see everything or at least most of what's going on, they can start to make sure they get more material to "the story they see unfold". TPTB must have been thrilled when Nick wanted to join and even more thrilled when Kaitlyn decided to keep him. (I don't believe that they can make a lead keep someone if they really don't want to, unless they pay them extra money or the lead wants to help someone be the next lead)
They certainly can't make Kaitlyn dress and tell Nick she wore that jumper so he could feel her skin nor make her take N back to her suit to have sex. She did that because she wanted to. (I don't think it was her best decision but nothing to be ashamed of)

TPTB must have jumped for joy when they saw the rivalry between N and S and Kaitlyn's strong attraction to both. From then on they just pressed the right buttons to get more and more.

In the end I think Kailtyn was torn but went for the safe choice, her type of guy + S is not allergic to dogs. giggling . JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:21 am

But I completely can't see Shawn is the safe choice, at all. Herself has seen so many red flags during filming, how is he the safe one? Suspect

IMO, I think she goes for the fantasy. Shawn does like the type of guys she goes after, the bulky "protective" type. I guess she has to fail for as many  Times as she finally realize this is not the best fit. Her best fit isn't Nick either, but Shawn just doesn't seem right for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 am

peggy0221 wrote:But I completely can't see Shawn is the safe choice, at all. Herself has seen so many red flags during filming, how is he the safe one? Suspect

IMO, I think she goes for the fantasy. Shawn does like the type of guys she goes after, the bulky "protective" type. I guess she has to fail for as many  Times as she finally realize this is not the best fit. Her best fit isn't Nick either, but Shawn just doesn't seem right for her.

Per the bolded. I don't think she had seen S talking to the producer about Jarred getting the GDR until it was shown on TV. Neither had she seen S have his "mantalk" with N, where he got all crazy and didn't let N talk.....twice, before it was televised. She heard things, she sensed things, but she wasn't living it. We saw the drama part where S visited her room, but they spent a lot more time than we got to see and I guess, from what she lived on the show, S still was more the type she normally goes for and a safer choice. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 am

Glowworm,  I agree at the end Kaitlyn went with what was familiar to her type...the jock.  I totally picked up on the dog allergy thing too.  That could be a deal breaker for a dog lover.....  I would not marry someone who could not be around dogs.  I am a total Nick fan but after watching the post show SM, I believe K and S are more suited to each other from a lifestyle and personality standpoint.  
I just wish Kaitlyn had empathy and did not string Nick along and allow him to propose.  That is just uber cold.no no  no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 am

^^^ Yes I was angry at Ashley when she let Ben propose too. sad

Nature of the beast...TPTB. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:21 pm

The allegations have always been Ashley did it to set Ben up as the next Bachelor.  I do not see that happening here.  Kaitlyn had a very intimate and bonded relationship with Nick that far surpassed the relationship between Ben and Ashley.  Kaitlyns actions toward Nick show me an abject lack of character. She was hurt and crying when CS blindsided her after the FS.  Kaitlyn encouraging Nick to go down on one knee and propose is indefensible. First and foremost Kaitlyn cares about Kaitlyn.  No empathy and cold hearted behavior. no no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:33 pm

I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch

I think US does say that she does cut him off during part of his proposal. I think she probably wasn't sure what to do at that point, she probably froze while he was going down on his knee. I think she probably wanted to let him go earlier too - just to make it easier on everyone but TPTB pushed the Shawn/Nick drama. jmho.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, the K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

Why would she want him to propose? Honestly it makes no sense!! He proposed because he wanted to and because he thought sex, sex, sex and some more SEX equated to being f1. I guess he didn't notice that she didn't trust him about not revealing the sex talk and got super pissed when he smack talked Shawn to her. He needs to pay better attention to his surroundings.

Jmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:44 pm

According to news articles, she had sex with him in Utah after eating his family and they said ily to each other. I think that's enough encouragement for him to propose. Last year, Andi didn't say she loved him and let him go early. This year, he picked the ring and when he got emotional in his proposal, she held his hand so he took that as a sign to continue. So, yes, I think she encouraged to propose. I haven't read he said anything negative about Kaitlyn on sm.
We will find out soon on Monday how they interact with each other after all these.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm not sure- Kaitlyn looked pretty sad in those photos of the finale and who is to say she did not try to stop Nick from proposing. Nick knows how this show works and knew there was a 50% chance his proposal might be rejected. IMO though, Kaitlyn is far from cold hearted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99