SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:01 pm

lexforlife wrote:Well, Nick was a wiling participant. He was one of the two consenting adults and from what I saw on my TV he was quite into it all and encouraged Kaitlyn's behavior (I can't even remember half of the cheesy lines he fed her to feed the so called "Kaitlyn behavior") . I'm still wondering or rather IMO, I feel since he attached so much importance to sex the last  time that he thought this early sex gave him an edge over the other contestants, too bad he forgot what show he was on.
Yuppers! And after all this pick up artist game playing, he acts totally heartbroken and confused and like he has no idea about anything. Poor 35 year old, "cosmopolitan" Nick, constantly bamboozled by these girls. Cruel, cruel world.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Well, Nick was a wiling participant. He was one of the two consenting adults and from what I saw on my TV he was quite into it all and encouraged Kaitlyn's behavior (I can't even remember half of the cheesy lines he fed her to feed the so called "Kaitlyn behavior") . I'm still wondering or rather IMO, I feel since he attached so much importance to sex the last  time that he thought this early sex gave him an edge over the other contestants, too bad he forgot what show he was on.
Yuppers! And after all this pick up artist game playing, he acts totally heartbroken and confused and like he has no idea about anything. Poor 35 year old, "cosmopolitan" Nick, constantly bamboozled by these girls. Cruel, cruel world.

I honestly haven't seen one photograph of him looking sad, heartbroken or confused. He dodged a bullet with Kaitlyn, and I think he knows it. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 pm

isittrue wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure- Kaitlyn looked pretty sad in those photos of the finale and who is to say she did not try to stop Nick from proposing. Nick knows how this show works and knew there was a 50% chance his proposal might be rejected. IMO though, Kaitlyn is far from cold hearted.

I agree, like I said she probably should have stopped earlier but I think she honestly just froze while he was down there proposing.  It does say that she interrupted him at some point.  Could she have stopped it earlier, sure?  But we're not her and we don't know what she was feeling at that time.  I suspect she was an emotional mess and wasn't thinking straight by that point.   Unfortunately, the F2 is hurt every year and this year unfortunately, the F2 proposed.  

Eh, not every year. Becca seemed pretty relieved to not be chosen. I also think that some of them are just "hurt" because they are wrapped up in the Bachelor Bubble, but get over it 30 seconds after they get on the plane going back home or feel better after they get the Bachelor gig out of it. I do think that Nick is probably the first F2 to be truly heartbroken since...I don't know, Molly or Arie? It's been a while since I've seen genuine heartbreak and not just humiliation and shock. I don't know how Nick feels this time; I have heard stories of him moving on and I hope he keeps things in perspective (aka he only knew Kaitlyn for ~3 months and she's 100% moved on) and won't appear desperate. I think closure is overrated and when someone makes it clear to you that they don't want you and never really cared for you, the best thing to do is accept that and realize that you were never meant to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh my gosh yes! I still remember the smirk, but thank heavens I forgot the lines laugh out loud.

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:10 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.
I think we need to be careful what is our opinion and facts. I haven't heard Nick say K asked him to come on the show. In fact when he came on in NYC he explained he wanted to meet her and do it to see if they can have something special. He never said K initiated sm flirtation, fact when they guys asked him in New York he said they strike up a friendship on sm, then they texted a couple of times and he called her on phone a few times that they mostly spoke about the show. I haven't heard him say K initiated sex or that he led him on, in fact he had said on sm he took a risk to see if K and him can have something and does not regret anything. All the other things written in mags about their pre- show relationship based on unnamed sources and tptb, and the assumptions in this forum based on what is bring reported in mags. I will believe it if it comes from the N or K  mouth at the aftr

This! :yes:
I'm out until Tuesday when i can comment on facts not assumptions. Have a great weekend y'all.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Alanna wrote:

I agree. Both K and N are equally at fault here. K was not some master seductress taking advantage of some naïve boy and N did not seduce an innocent K either. They both wanted it and enjoyed it. People say Shawn was alpha and thinking he had it locked up with K but apparently N thought the same thing. imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I honestly haven't seen one photograph of him looking sad, heartbroken or confused.  He dodged a bullet with Kaitlyn, and I think he knows it.  jmo

ITA. Those of us who follow him on sm agree he looks very good. Plus, US said he's moved on, and RS also said the same thing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm

isittrue wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure- Kaitlyn looked pretty sad in those photos of the finale and who is to say she did not try to stop Nick from proposing. Nick knows how this show works and knew there was a 50% chance his proposal might be rejected. IMO though, Kaitlyn is far from cold hearted.

I agree, like I said she probably should have stopped earlier but I think she honestly just froze while he was down there proposing.  It does say that she interrupted him at some point.  Could she have stopped it earlier, sure?  But we're not her and we don't know what she was feeling at that time.  I suspect she was an emotional mess and wasn't thinking straight by that point.   Unfortunately, the F2 is hurt every year and this year unfortunately, the F2 proposed.  

I don't remember anything about her interrupting him,  which article was that?  I know one said something along the lines of he got emotional and she grabbed his hand, which he took as a sign of support and to continue on with the proposal.  IMO, had she wanted or intended to stop it, she could have done so in that moment when he got emotional and she grabbed his hand.  Yes, he chose to propose and he has to live with that and the consequences, but by not stopping him when she grabbed his hand (if the article is true), I find her just as much at fault as Nick or more for allowing and encouraging him to propose.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I think we need to be careful what is our opinion and facts. I haven't heard Nick say K asked him to come on the show. In fact when he came on in NYC he explained he wanted to meet her and do it to see if they can have something special. He never said K initiated sm flirtation, fact when they guys asked him in New York he said they strike up a friendship on sm, then they texted a couple of times and he called her on phone a few times that they mostly spoke about the show. I haven't heard him say K initiated sex or that he led him on, in fact he had said on sm he took a risk to see if K and him can have something and does not regret anything. All the other things written in mags about their pre- show relationship based on unnamed sources and tptb, and the assumptions in this forum based on what is bring reported in mags. I will believe it if it comes from the N or K  mouth at the aftr

Oh, I don't think that all, just repeating what I've read here. I think at 35 and on his second rodeo, it's time for this big boy to own up tohis involvement in this circus. 

If what RS is hearing from people close to Nick is true (that he's changed and become a self absorbed diva after his two stints) then I'm not even sure how hurt he is over the ending. He's a changed man now that he's 'Nick from The Bachelorette.'

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mysthelma wrote:

Oh, I don't think that all, just repeating what I've read here. I think at 35 and on his second rodeo, it's time for this big boy to own up tohis involvement in this circus. 

If what RS is hearing from people close to Nick is true (that he's changed and become a self absorbed diva after his two stints) then I'm not even sure how hurt he is over the ending. He's a changed man now that he's 'Nick from The Bachelorette.'

Good points Bleu! It is his second "rodeo," and I hoping he does move on from the circus. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I don't remember anything about her interrupting him,  which article was that?  I know one said something along the lines of he got emotional and she grabbed his hand, which he took as a sign or support and to continue on with the proposal.  IMO, had she wanted or intended to stop it, she could have done so in that moment when he got emotional and she grabbed his hand.  Yes, he chose to propose and he has to live with that and the consequences, but by not stopping him when she grabbed his hand (if the article is true), I find her just as much at fault as Nick or more for allowing and encouraging him to propose.

In US weekly, it said that he followed tradition and dropped to his knee and declared his feelings but finally K cut him short. She probably should have interrupted him earlier before he got to his knee but again, I maintain the girl was an emotional, worn-out wreck who instead of living in the moment, froze in the moment. jmo

I will give her credit for letting him know that she loved him and they shared something special but her heart was with someone else. At least she was honest. Plus she wanted to talk and explain further, but he did not want to stick around.

The article also says, there was a lot of hurt on his end but he has moved on. Let's hope he has and can find someone away from the franchise since I don't third time will be the charm.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Well, I think it is one thing to hate Nick as a tv character, but it is a completely different thing to accuse he didn't own up what he did/does/doing simply base on one's opinion about him.

He explained his behavior last season, he DID NEVER accuse meAndi for anything. Yes, he asked a question, it's up to you to interpret that, but he didn't say it's her who made me lost his mind and asked.

For this season, he himself NEVER ONCE said kait led him on, he has mentioned a few times he was taking risks to see what could happen. He did own up his choice to pursue her on tv.

It was more of the fans that was mad at kait, Nick never did that, at last not in the public up until now. So I think its very inappropriate to accuse him for not taking responsibility base on last season's edit 

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99