SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:39 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

It's hilarious how the quote from the rejected F2 was "go be with the other person" being that Shawn referred to Nick as "the other guy"  all season long.

I wished he would have said "You need to go be with the other guy" laugh out loud

If Nick would have known at that point that Shawn referred to him as "the other guy"  I almost bet he would have.

He did. Tanner told him. I seriously hope Shawn does not refer to him as that ATFR.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

teambbf -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Moment of silence for the would be foiler bomb that was going to drop tonight laugh out loud. Oh what could've been!

You got that right. Another Des and Chris moment. I know you remember!! Hugesmile Oh well, still looking forward to tonight. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Maddy wrote:teambbf -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 CK9C4PSUwAAMIjd
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  · 10m10 minutes ago

I he wearing the bracelet Shawn gave her?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Moment of silence for the would be foiler bomb that was going to drop tonight laugh out loud. Oh what could've been!

Oh man, I forgot about that. I'm still so ticked at K for ruining it!!! It would have been soooooooo gooood!!!

Yes, I posted earlier this morning we will start a new thread just before show time so we don't have to worry about creating another one right in the middle of my heart is with someone else. laugh out loud

I also posted a reminder, to keep the comments brief, we always do, but it will be especially busy tonight and we don't want to slow down the forum. TY!

Thanks GA and mods!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:46 pm

If any Ette would accidentally show up knocked up to her own atfr, it would be our free spirit laugh out loud However, her bod is tdf, definitely not preggers!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Good thing she's not, or we'd have to play the guessing game of 'who's your papa' giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Kait (and I assume Shawn) should be taping JK right now

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Omg that's too funny

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Maddy wrote:teambbf -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 CK4IvSUVEAAwhr8
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
Happy Birthday to this beaut, surrogate father, surrogate therapist, and most importantly,my friend. @chrisbharrison

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  · Jul 20  
I'm proud to call you my friend too @chrisbharrison you have helped me through a lot.

K's head is so far up hanson's butt that it's gonna take surgery to get it out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Cannot believe it is nearly here and over. Whew! What a ride we have all been on! laugh out loud

Hope we get to see some positivity at the end of all this on ATFR and no matter what side or "Team" we have been on my favorite team is still #TeamBBF yes group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^LOL  Oh my goodness, don't want to start a rumor but when I first saw this picture I thought "is she pregnant?"  Weird angle I guess.  giggling   Excited for tonighttttt!!!   Go Kaitlyn  #teamkaitboo
I thought the exact same thing when I saw her but have seen other photos so knew she really wasn't. It really does look like she would probably look if she was pregnant. giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Hmmm, if there was a breakup/serious issues, I'd have to imagine that it was very recent as Kaitlyn said she was very, very happy at the MTA taping. I think it's hard to go off body language - people will see what they want to see. How many people made excuses for Chris/Whitney's obvious issues in the DWTS pap videos? How many people thought that Josh/Andi were just nervous, but totally happy at Chris's premiere?

Chasing you have a point.  I do think we can tell a lot at the ATFR.  I remember seeing Chris and Whit and I knew there was trouble.  She was different and is not a good actress.  I think shawn and Kait are not actors either.  We will be able to tell for sure like Alanna said.  Shawn would be "pouty" and Kait a "hot mess."  LOL

I believe they seem so happy post show at SHV's and on SM.  TWT as always, let's first watch the finale and the after though.    Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99