SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

I just thought of this...is it possible Nick said something to Whitney that got back to Kaitlyn and that might be the drama between them...if there is drama between them?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Lrsrlihau that's a really good though

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:55 pm

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 pm

leselihau wrote:I just thought of this...is it possible Nick said something to Whitney that got back to Kaitlyn and that might be the drama between them...if there is drama between them?

Interesting thought.

IMO there was a reason that Kaitlyn stopped following Nick the weekend before snapchat leaked; I don't buy that it was "just because Shawn made her" or that "Shawn wanted her to" - IMO she did it because she wanted to do it. Why I don't know but it might be interesting to look at a time line with all sorts of known events in it - like when she stopped following Nick, when Whitney and Nick met and possibly talked, etc. Perhaps there's a connection that could be seen.

IMO in the grand scheme of things, every lead on this show has had an F2 that they broke up with to choose their F1, and the lead and the F2 have one more contact at the ATFR - because they have to - and then move on. Jason is the exception but I consider his situation to be a special case - not the norm.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:15 pm

leselihau wrote:I just thought of this...is it possible Nick said something to Whitney that got back to Kaitlyn and that might be the drama between them...if there is drama between them?

Maybe they hooked up? Whitney's like "Screw you Kaitlyn for telling Ryan Seacrest that you slept with my ex-fiance! How would you like it if I had some hot rebound sex with your ex!"

Just kidding. I don't think that happened, but I would never rule anything out with this incestuous franchise. It's possible that it's something as minor as Whitney told Kaitlyn about Nick having a lot of casual sex after the finale and/or going back to Julie Berry, which makes Kaitlyn think he never truly loved her and just went on for the attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:Checked out the SCs ... I believe the first set of fingers holding a ring (and what seems like putting it in the box) is Nick ... as concluded, he proposed, didn't go well ...
I'm wondering, is it possible TPTB let him have a ring?
I'm asking if that's the possible "deal" ... some few $$$ worth of diamond he could keep?

But why would they? Why would they "treat" Nick to some money from the diamonds or diamonds themselves? No other contestant has had that in the past other than the original couple. To me it makes no sense that it would even be considered.

I don't think that Nick deserves that as I really don't think TPTB would even consider that possibility and would even likely laugh about it. All IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:19 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I really don't think Kaitlyn hates Nick, and I'm not even sure Shawn hates Nick (now, post bubble). Can't wait to see the dynamic at the ATFR. I just think they don't really care for him much, like in a 'meh' kind of way.

I also don't think Jilly did a complete 180, I would say she's just less of a Nick cheerleader vs the first few episodes (and the same goes for Shawn) and I think that's the case for most of the alums. The drama hasn't made either guy look too great IMO. She refers to people calling him manipulative (not her own words) and mentions him weaselling out of drama with Shawn.

IA Blue Jillian didn't say Nick is manipulative, she said if it's true that he is as people keep calling him then Shawn played into his game and made Nick win. I feel like some prople over analyse things in this forum and sometimes misrepresent the facts.

I personally don't think there is any animosity between N and k, but there is no way they can remain friends after this when she is with Shawn.

I read a comment on twitter or on one of nick's IG post when Kait was in Chicago with a fan saying she swore she saw them near some sort of a pier. I have a feeling the met and talked. I will look for the post and bring it over

Yes.  I have been thinking this as well.  The Monday after the snapchat video was released, Nick was in Millennium Park in Chicago, which is near Lake Michigan (and the pier).  He was there with his sister Sarah and her daughter.  Nick posted a photo on IG of himself with his niece in the park.  I think that it was posted to cover his meeting with Kaitlyn.  Or maybe Sarah came with so that she could meet Kaitlyn as she was one of the only siblings missing at the "hometown dates".  Who knows?  

Kaitlyn was also near the park and she posted an IG photo within about ten minutes of Nick's IG posting.  Her posting located her at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago.  Interestingly, that the hotel is owned by the same company as the one where she and Nick first consummated their relationship in Dublin (at the Radisson Blu St. Helen's).  The show probably got discount and put Kaitlyn up there during her stay in Chicago after she finished partying with Becca and Whitney.  Kaitlyn did snapchat a beautiful view of Lake Michigan from her hotel balcony.  

Just things to ponder.  May be something, may be complete coincidence.  But it does leave me wondering if they did talk, how it would have gone.  I have a feeling without cameras present, Nick would be as honest as possible with Kaitlyn and tell her exactly how he feels.  He probably wasn't happy with the whole situation and felt that she wasn't truly honest with him.  Maybe that is what led to Kaitlyn's switch up in attitude regarding Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I would never rule anything out with this incestuous franchise

Well consider the little "Band of Sisters" of Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney and Becca. You have two leads who both had Nick on their season as F2; you had F1 and F2 from CS's season where Kaitlyn was F3. And they are all friends and IMO when they talk, they talk a lot about the show and what was happening in the background - producer manipulations and what people did that never made it to public knowledge. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for some of those conversations.
JMO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I really don't think Kaitlyn hates Nick, and I'm not even sure Shawn hates Nick (now, post bubble). Can't wait to see the dynamic at the ATFR. I just think they don't really care for him much, like in a 'meh' kind of way.

I also don't think Jilly did a complete 180, I would say she's just less of a Nick cheerleader vs the first few episodes (and the same goes for Shawn) and I think that's the case for most of the alums. The drama hasn't made either guy look too great IMO. She refers to people calling him manipulative (not her own words) and mentions him weaselling out of drama with Shawn.

IA Blue Jillian didn't say Nick is manipulative, she said if it's true that he is as people keep calling him then Shawn played into his game and made Nick win. I feel like some prople over analyse things in this forum and sometimes misrepresent the facts.

I personally don't think there is any animosity between N and k, but there is no way they can remain friends after this when she is with Shawn.

I read a comment on twitter or on one of nick's IG post when Kait was in Chicago with a fan saying she swore she saw them near some sort of a pier. I have a feeling the met and talked. I will look for the post and bring it over

I was one of the original people to write that, and I think it's really obvious if you watch Jillian's Periscope that her tone towards Nick changed dramatically. I've noticed it because Jillian was one of the few people that really supported Nick and liked N/K at the beginning, so it's impossible to miss. These were her exact words in the blog:

Poor Shawn is SO caught up with Nick he is letting it get the best of him. And the shitty part? If Nick really is a manipulative person like everyone said he is, Shawn just let him win… That conversation Shawn was so angry and tense, and showed a not so attractive side… and Nick just weasled his way into looking calm cool & collective while Shawn lost his $hit!

So, to recap...Shawn is the "poor" guy here although he is the one who has been bad-mouthing Nick all season and confronted him and didn't let him get a word in. "Everybody" thinks Nick is manipulative, although the only person to say that this season is Shawn. Nick "weasled" his way into look calm and collected, not that he actually was able to remain calm and collected because he was a rational adult.

I think it's really obvious that someone has been whispering in her ear about Nick and you can see that most of the commenters agree with me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I definitely don't think that I'm making things up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Checked out the SCs ... I believe the first set of fingers holding a ring (and what seems like putting it in the box) is Nick ... as concluded, he proposed, didn't go well ...
I'm wondering, is it possible TPTB let him have a ring?
I'm asking if that's the possible "deal" ... some few $$$ worth of diamond he could keep?

But why would they?  Why would they "treat" Nick to some money from the diamonds or diamonds themselves?  No other contestant has had that in the past other than the original couple.  To me it makes no sense that it would even be considered.

I don't think so either, but I seem to recall one season where in the "limo ride of shame" after being rejected, the F2 was seen in the limo holding the ring he was hoping to give to the lead. That might have been Jason on DeAnna's season. IMO this is probably another recycled gimmick - and another shameless plug for Neil Lane.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I would never rule anything out with this incestuous franchise

Well consider the little "Band of Sisters" of Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney and Becca. You have two leads who both had Nick on their season as F2; you had F1 and F2 from CS's season where Kaitlyn was F3. And they are all friends and IMO when they talk, they talk a lot about the show and what was happening in the background - producer manipulations and what people did that never made it to public knowledge. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for some of those conversations.
JMO

See, the dinner date that I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for was that NYC dinner with Andi, Kaitlyn, and Sharleen. You have two women who have slept with Nick, brought him to F2, and (seemingly) strongly dislike him now. Then, you have Sharleen, who is good friends with both Andi and Kaitlyn, knows all of the BTS stuff that happened with Nick, yet seems to be good friends with Nick and continues to defend and compliment him in all of her blogs.

I just find it fascinating and a little bit icky how close these people can remain after all this drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99