SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Ben was not with them today, folks. Ben was in Michigan at a Bachelor party for his buddy. He's been there since at least Thursday. The video was SENT to Ben. Also, Tenley has replied to people under the comments promising that her and JJ are not dating and are just great friends. So..there.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Valentinebaby Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

My mom and her friends met JJ at a restaurant/ bar last night. She said that he was extremely nice and talked to them and even took pictures with them. Also had an old friend run into him at the gym a few weeks back and she also said that he was really nice. Just thought I would share.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:29 am

Oooh, is that what happened? He cheated on his baby momma? It does seem he at least can get some custody or visitation as he spends a lot of time with Gemma.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am

julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:His daughter is adorable.  But not sure that I would want to date him.  Cheating on a woman who is pregnant or just had a baby, not cool at all.

Now Ben, I want to hang out with you too, can we make that happen? Hugesmile

Not cool, AT ALL!

OTOH, having true repentance is the COOLEST!!!!!!!

(I believe that he is repentant because he is now able to talk about it as a hard lesson well learned)

I can agree with that. My ex-husband cheated with his now wife of 15 years. She was the right one for him, not me. I do also think you can cheat once and it is a mistake, but those who cheat more than once are cheaters and unlikely to change.

I don't know if JJ is a one time cheater or not, but I do know that it would take a pretty good explanation for me of why he felt the need to cheat on his wife who was bearing his child or just had. She wasn't just a baby momma, she was his wife. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 am

Important Periscope Tenley did just now about JJ. Take a moment and check it out!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:16 am

A few highlights:

"JJ is a really close friend; we are not dating."
"JJ is an amazing man and an amazing father."
"All the guys on his season actually adore him."
"You don't know him."
"You have to remember that we are making TV shows."

-and the main part was that she expressed her disgust over the mean comments made about him on her picture w/ him today and suggested people either apologize or delete them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:58 am

Thanks Valentinebaby for sharing. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Apparently JJ was the emotional support in the house for the ladies. And everyone loves him.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Ashley I's snapchat story said that she's trying to defend JJ because she knows that MTA might not be good for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 pm

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 2 CKYir7YWUAANyOH
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Premiere of #BachelorInParadise. Villains gotta vil ya'll.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeah, Ashley had said that she hated JJ after watching him on TV, was ready to go through and lash out at him, and now he's become one of her best friends from the show.

It's really hard for me to get past the whole cheating on his pregnant wife (or wife who had just given birth) and the fact that he dumped his girlfriend to go on BIP but people seem to really like him and defend him. It's hard not to root for the guy when you have people like Ben H and Tenley going out of their way to tell you what a great guy he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:55 pm

I see he joined the Beard Club.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom