SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:37 pm

IA they compliment each other and I was shipping them too. I just hope the flirting is mutual and each completely knows where the other stands because I saw another side to Tenley last night on the finale and I do not want to see JJ's heart broken just because she's enjoying the attention from JJ.

Side note—would she move to Denver??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm hoping she was testing out Denver and how she may fit into JJ's life there (back in July).
I think it would be easier for her to move since her line of work seems more \flexible and mostly on-line.
And while I feel JJ is very attracted to her looks & genuine kindness, I'm not completely sure that JJ wouldn't go for someone with more of an edge, but maybe he wants a ying to his yang?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Yes, if they are to try a romantic relationship I hope she envisioned herself living there while on that trip. IIRC she was originally there with her family and then meeting up with JJ and then with Ben was an aside. She mentioned to Joshua last night on finale not being able to move away from all of her friends and I really don't see JJ able to move without Gemma so we'll have to see if they even start something real due to this obstacle.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:26 pm

rhondam wrote:Yes, if they are to try a romantic relationship I hope she envisioned herself living there while on that trip. IIRC she was originally there with her family and then meeting up with JJ and then with Ben was an aside. She mentioned to Joshua last night on finale not being able to move away from all of her friends and I really don't see JJ able to move without Gemma so we'll have to see if they even start something real due to this obstacle.

hmmm, I haven't watched AP yet.
Her saying that to Joshua could've been a cop out not to extend the relationship furthur?
If her feelings were strong enough, maybe she would start a new life with JJ in Denver?
I think they got close on BIP and then much closer after filming ended.
Looking forward to seeing where this might go.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:31 pm

^^^ looking to see where as well. They are awfully close - more than "normal" scratch.
Wish they would have posted more pics of the after party. They posted identical pic. Bummer.

Btw can we see their snapchat?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Just from reading through Tenley's SM, I get more of a friend zone from Tenley with JJ maybe wishing for more. She has mentioned that she is a beach girl and likes living in SD.  Who knows though?  They do seem to be very close friends. no idea
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:15 pm

I thought JJ was returning to an old relationship when he left ???
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Yes I thought cop out to Joshua to end relationship too. It wasn't on AP that she said it. On AP she said didn't accept his rose due to different lifestyles.

Yes you can view their snapchats if you already follow them on the Snapchat app.

He mentioned on Twitter that when he got back from BiP she already moved on.

I agree she keeps friend zoning him on SM but she needs to tell him that they can't be more than friends if that's how she feels. IMO, I don't think she's done that. If she has, then he is just not giving up? That just doesn't sound like something JJ would do IMO. I'm really thinking IF they are going to move forward as more than friends we will see it soon now that BiP airing is over. We will see!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

^^^
Their snapchat id's are:

tenleymolzahn

jjh2121
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:30 pm

JJ/Tenley are still the cutest. I don't know if they have anything more than a "showmance" or friendship with the flirting and visits and all, but I'm guessing that whatever is going on that they're on the same page.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 pm

I just listened to the huffpost podcast that JJ has linked on his twitter page.  He was a guest on the podcast this morning and he mentioned he had missed seeing the final episode air Monday night because he was on a date that had him grinning from ear to ear. They asked if he met his date on Tinder and he laughed and said No somewhere else. If he was on a date with Tenley it would have to have been after AP but it is possible since the show airs live EST.  Also when discussing the final episode they totally glossed over and did not discuss the Tenley/Joshua split but discussed everyone else. Maybe Tenley and JJ have a chance???
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

CHO wrote:I thought JJ was returning to an old relationship when he left ???

Nope that did not work out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom