SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:45 am

Smiley I think Joni (the "beach" lady) wasn't tagged either, but she probably forgot her... I actually more than with Sandra couldn't get past "sweet, out of the blue" Madeleine ... like she's lived in completely another country/era ... she really "chug off".

Bringing the topic back to Jacinda ... I like this girl ... and I do find her beautiful without the make up ... but for some reason every time I see her with a strong make up on (which is kinda her thing) I don't find her as "pretty"... I don't want to sound harsh, but it's like the colors don't fit her face features ...and someone should give her a make-up uplift.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 am

Jacinda was back on SM (IG) March 28 so I think she is likely to leave this week since Madeline who left last week (Ep 3) was active this same day on IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 am

Nice catch AAL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:52 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 am

Aww Jacinda left. Will miss her ITMs and great humor but I appreciated Sam saying he was there for love and that they will be good friends.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 pm

When I was reading people's responses on Twitter I knew that Jacinda did well. I'm really "proud" of her for opening up, showing her vulnerable side and insecurities ... even her talk about "it's not you, it's me..." at the end, it was a good choice that she expressed her fears and pain/hurt ... because whoever can see this footage now will know who they are dealing with ...
a beautiful person who wants to be truly desired and loved ... and there's no doubt she will meet that guy, that will be her perfect "Bachelor" sweeping her off her feet.
Reading one article (posted above) ... she apparently already met him (fingers crossed) ... so it was a perfect choice joining the show, learning something about herself, getting stronger consequently and facing the adventure that comes post-show.
:claphands Jacinda

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 pm

In the Herald link you posted HGL it says she has a bf already, someone special so that it is great.

It's bittersweet but what I do like is that there was nothing between Sam and Jacinda and they didn't pretend and so can be friends. That's refreshing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:04 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 pm

After watching these interviews of Jacinda I have to say I don't care for her as much as I did while she was on the show.

I find her constantly saying Emily is best suited for Sam to be disrespectful to Sam and his own heart/life.

It's one thing to say that one sees Emily as a physical type, etc, but best suited over someone else when Jacinda knows Emily is not F1? I find that a bit rude to be honest to Sam and his own journey, rather than making it about what Jacinda thinks he should do.

It's coming across to me like a criticism of Sam that he didn't pick Emily over Snez or Heather.

As a friend to Sam like Jacinda claims to be I would think she would be more supportive in the public media and say I hope Sam chooses whomever will make him happy.

I personally would much prefer Sam choose Snezana than Emily. So whatever Jacinda's reasons are, I just find her lack of support for Sam to be uncaring. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:06 am

OMG ... since I haven't checked all the extra videos before on TB.au site ... there's Jacinda's red carpet arrival that has more scenes than what we've seen in the 1st episode ... She made Sam dance with her humming the club/dance music ... SCs don't do them justice ... but just for a laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Even if she is hanging out with the mean girls, I am happy to see her happy. Always one of my favorite characters this season. Hopefully with will be the end of her love journey!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:30 pm

I like Jacinda as well....she is a hoot & seems like a fun chic overall. Glad to see she found a guy & I want those shoes she is wearing in those pics, very rocker chic giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jacinda Gugliemino

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum