SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jasmin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jasmin Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jasmin

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Tenplay.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jasmin

State: QLD

Intelligent, self-assured and beautiful, it is hard to believe that Jasmin has never had a boyfriend. Since graduating university, this beach-loving Bachelorette has focused her energy on her new swimwear business. With her career now taking off, Jasmin has decided to take love off the back burner and find her dream man.

Describe your dream date?
I love the beach so something by the water: jet skiing, paddle boarding or snorkelling, followed by a sunset dinner on the beach.  

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
By simply being myself. I think I have a unique personality and hopefully that will let me stand out from the other Bachelorettes.

What made you apply to be part of the Bachelor Australia?
I am the only single person among my friends. They are all living with their partners, getting married or having kids. So I thought why not put myself out there and apply.

Tell us briefly about your previous dating history and past loves including your last relationship?
I have never been in a relationship nor been on a real date. I have had little “flings” with guys previously, but nothing serious. Recently I made the decision to not be the rebound woman anymore and that I would only take the time to get to know a guy if they wanted to take me out on a real date.

When do you feel your sexiest?
When I have minimal make up on and look fresh. I always feel good when I am in my gym gear or at the beach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Jasmin

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum